Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs (3219 Views)

Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by OfoIgbo: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ekwutox:
I just hope Imo or any other south eastern state is not part of the states the gas is been sucked out from.

I suspect the gas may come from Anambra or Imo.

Kogi is directly to the north of Anambra, and I am suspecting they are hoping that youths in Anambra and Imo don't become as militant as those in the Niger delta.

This will be a huge miscalculation. Not especially when it is now making the rounds in Igboland that government just applied for a huge loan without considering Igboland.

The time bomb that is being set will make the Niger delta militancy a child's play.

Anambra and Imo have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria, by far.

Anambra and Imo have more professionals and human resources to deal with the processing of gas, than all the states in the AKK scam. The gas can be processed in Anambra and Imo, and the final product can be bought by companies up north, if they need them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

It is not fulanis that are powerful. It is the civil war that changed the equation in Nigeria.
Civil war didn't change anything whosoever thats the seating president has a huge role to play in development.

Gej was president for 6 years and couldn't build bridges connecting the islands in bayelsa.

Couldn't even complete east west road.

Look at the pace the north is trying to develop. Imagine train from Lagos to kano.

Now gas pipeline from the Niger delta to the north, already there's an oil pipeline sending crude to Kaduna refinery.

When that $22billiom dollars comes in. The difference between the north and the South will increase so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I suspect the gas may come from Anambra or Imo.

Kogi is directly to the north of Anambra, and I am suspecting they are hoping that youths in Anambra and Imo don't become as militant as those in the Niger delta.

This will be a huge miscalculation. Not especially when it is now making the rounds in Igboland that government just applied for a huge loan without considering Igboland.

The time bomb that is being set will make the Niger delta militancy a child's play.

Anambra and Imo have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria, by far.

Anambra and Imo have more professionals and human resources to deal with the processing of gas, than all the states in the AKK scam. The gas can be processed in Anambra and Imo, and the final product can be bought by companies up north, if they need them.
Its not coming from everywhere in the Niger Delta. There's a huge underground pipeline under almost all the Niger delta states that only stake holders have knowledge of.

The east as a whole is very backward. The former eastern region is margalized. But to some people in the SS as far as igbos are marginalized they are OK with it.

From bayelsa to cross rivers to Anambra to ebonyi not a single rail line.

Lagos to Ibadan almost done now they are extending it to kano, same old west warri to itakpe almost done and now they are extending it to Abuja all these are in the old western region.

From Bornu in the north east all the way to rivers state in the SS no single rail line is ongoing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nothing concerns me if oil and gas is taken from the SS to the far north.
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
The only deal any reasonable eastern leader right now should push for is that, as the warri itakpe Abuja rail line extends up north, they should be an extension of the rail from the agbor area directly to Onitsha the east major commercial hub, this will enable us be able to send our imports from warri port directly to our cities in the SE.

Its also part of the Nigerian railway master plan, cause in the map, the Lagos onitsha rail also leads from agbor to onitsha
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I wish the Niger Delta will give FG fire for fire

Why should the Chinese be funding 80% of gas that can be processed in Niger Delta and commercialized to other states!

Running of these pipelines all the way from South South to the north is very dangerous to human lives with no insurance in place

It's high time each region focus on what they have!!!

Cause if you are controlling your own resources in the North, I don't see a reason why others can't manage theirs

All functions will be on the table, beside our enemies are those claimed being our neighbors and the Fulanis are using the advantages everyone's are after the oil and gas of the Deltan.

The project is already dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
Niger Delta need to start bombing again their quietness is being misunderstood

All functions will be on the table soon.

Well spoken.

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Susu888:
Just sit back nd watch us take it. When money from the north was used to lay the foundation for the oil infrastructure in the south we didn't hear pim! Its a single fucking country , the north shared its wealth with the south nd we shall collect our fair share from the south's cake as well. Nonsense nd stinginess

British with the collaboration of Netherlands signed collateral for Nigeria under partnerships..

You think groundnuts or cow money can back exploration of oil and gas?

The project is already dead on arrival.
Now that Boko haram, ISWP, banditry, Fulanis herdsmen has taken over the north, the militia men in the south are already in the creek and we shall see where the gas will pass from.

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Beremx:
The Niger Delta people are the ones to decide whether Nigeria should exist or not since they feed the nation.

Unfortunately, they can't because their leaders have failed them.

To go back to the creek is the only solution.

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Shutup, Niger delta people decide what?

Ipob spokes woman

Then tell your people to come and decide for the Deltan people na
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jimi24:
That's an idiotic woman.

But she's more important than any of your people in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Bekool(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Muna4real:

Hai

Which money from the north was used to lay foundation for the oil infrastructure in the south again? Which wealth did the north have that was ever shared bikonu?

There was nothing like that it was actually the oil companies that developed the oil fields with their own money. The north then was only known for their groundnut pyramids which was still not even enough to sustain them they still need to depend on the south economically, there are lots of documents to prove this. The north have never been self sustaining they have always depended on the resources from southern nigeria for survival that's simply why their wicked, greedy leaders are ever ready to go to war to stop the division or the restructuring of nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:
Southern leaders are just a bunch of disgrace, with all the oil and gas on the SS/SE we cant increase the standards of living of our people.

In my life I never knew their were dams in Nigeria until I went to the north, they are harnessing everything in their region for their benefits, northerners enjoy better electricity than we do, now they want to do this project. It would change the entire ball game.

Not to talk if when the 22billion dollars loan comes in.

North is developing leaving the South behind.

Tomorrow if a southern leader comes in to correct this inequality the north would accuse him of marginalizing them, and a southern group will fall for the trick

Sorry the enemy's of the Deltan people are his neighbours and the Fulanis are concentrating on that since oil and gas is what everyone is looking for thank God the project is already dead on arrival
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

It is not fulanis that are powerful. It is the civil war that changed the equation in Nigeria.

Igbo show's themselves as the enemy's of the Deltan people and the Fulanis stopped them and that's the advantages they are using..

Sorry o if you b Igbo
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Muna4real:

Hai

Which money from the north was used to lay foundation for the oil infrastructure in the south again? Which wealth did the north have that was ever shared bikonu?

He knows nothing forget him

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Taba21:

Sorry the enemy's of the Deltan people are his neighbours and the Fulanis are concentrating on that since oil and gas is what everyone is looking for thank God the project is already dead on arrival
The project will happen mark it.

Before 2023 it will be completed
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Taba21:

Igbo show's themselves as the enemy's of the Deltan people and the Fulanis stopped them and that's the advantages they are using..

Sorry o if you b Igbo
Yes now we agree. Are u happy now.

We are enemies of the Delta thats y we are piping oil from the Delta miles away to the desert when Deltans are enjoying their oil wealth and now have sky scrappers all over the region

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
LoL
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:
Nothing concerns me if oil and gas is taken from the SS to the far north.

My only concern is with the east, cause I know I'd the north were the one doing this to the east, SS people would support them.

I dont support injustice but neither do I give a fvck

You have no concerns but you've been booking space commenting up and down.

Did the Niger Delta people send any of your people to stand for them?
Your hatred to Niger Delta won't change a thing if Russia can supply the whole Europe why not Niger Delta.
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Taba21:

You have no concerns but you've been booking space commenting up and down.

Did the Niger Delta people send any of your people to stand for them?
Your hatred to Niger Delta won't change a thing if Russia can supply the whole Europe why not Niger Delta.

U are speaking rubbish.

I said nothing concern me with whatever the Niger delta does with their oil why is it paining u... LoL
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by bluke(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Susu888:
Just sit back nd watch us take it. When money from the north was used to lay the foundation for the oil infrastructure in the south we didn't hear pim! Its a single fucking country , the north shared its wealth with the south nd we shall collect our fair share from the south's cake as well. Nonsense nd stinginess

north had never been viable, long time before lagard, during lugard and after. Even till now.

2 Likes

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

When you want to say north u say north.

When it comes to south u say south south, south east south west. To keep us divided to continue the cheating and exploitation.

Then tell them igbos that are not benefitting anything are their enemies... While you people the ones cheating everybody and stealing everything are their friends.

LoL

What's your problems with south south?
Don't you know that the south east are our enemy?
The greedy and encroachment game Igbo played against the Deltan people is what they are still paying for today.
God reigns.

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
LoL
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Yes now we agree. Are u happy now.

We are enemies of the Delta thats y we are piping oil from the Delta miles away to the desert when Deltans are enjoying their oil wealth and now have sky scrappers all over the region

Can you compare your region with Benin,in terms of development?
I mentioned just Benin.
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Taba21:

What's your problems with south south?
Don't you know that the south east are our enemy?
The greedy and encroachment game Igbo played against the Deltan people is what they are still paying for today.
God reigns.
Nigeria will never break so stop fooling yourself with that map, I follow for people way go wipe out anybody moving to break Nigeria, if u are one of them I hope u are willing and ready to die.
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Taba21:

Can you compare your region with Benin,in terms of development?
I mentioned just Benin.
What is Benin?

Is Benin Niger delta?

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

HaĆ aaaaa..
You're still sleeping guy wake up.
Half of Nigeria has been taken over by jihad, and you start seeing the vacuum of Buhari,in weeks to come.
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by asha80(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

i doubt that
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Taba21: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

What is Benin?

Is Benin Niger delta?

Ogbeni,am from Delta state.

Yes! Benin is.

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
asha80:
i doubt that
The difference between a northern leader and a southern leader by now u should know.

Especially Buhari in particular.

Lagos kano rail line and this akk gas pipeline are top priority for the northerners.

They dont mind borrowing billions, to make sure its finished before 2023.

U saying u doubt that is exactly what a lot of people said about 2nd Niger bridge before Buhari started it, we can see it today.

If u think akk gas pipeline is a white elephant project after the northern governors have all commissioned it in their various States e go do u like film for eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Coldie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Taba21:

Ogbeni,am from Delta state.

Yes! Benin is.
See me see war o. I tell u say u from Benin, I only ask one question is Benin Niger delta u want kikk yourself lol

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs by Yankee101: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Give the niger delta their resources

Na their land

Tax the resources, simple, but give them control

No northern city should have pipelines if major ND cities don't have one yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Abeokuta Train Station Is Almost Ready (pic) / Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS / Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.