Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. (3232 Views)

Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG / Dele Momodu Shares Photo Hugging Gov. Elrufai As He Recovers / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2023
https://fb.watch/issulCdqyp/

Northerners are lambasting Governor Nasiru Elrufai of Kaduna State, on BBC Hausa, for saying they are not afraid of Northern elders.

I think even BBC Hausa has tacitly joined in subtle propaganda against Tinubu; evidenced in their sensational headlines sometimes.

One thing is certain so far, the general mood pervading in the north is that nobody will vote Tinubu; a painful pill 💊 for his supporters to swallow but that’s the reality they’d have to accept sooner or later.

For those who need more comments, you can visit BBC Hausa page through the link above and peruse through the over 4K comments on the post.

Kyase
Garfield1

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by lhordspy: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2023
Reason why you are cropping, cutting out and trimming the comments? Lol

To even further reject this your mischievous propaganda. Most comment above are from yiibos disguising under a Hausa/Fulani names in an effort to discredit Tinubu. They have invaded the entire BBC hausa handles across all social media disguising as Hausa/Fulani to spew hate around.

We also have them scattered allover nairaland with different Yoruba and Hausa names. Forming Yoruba christian and Hausa/Fulani.

Maybe we should also ask, what is an igbo man like you also doing in BBC Hausa too., this early morning I am even sure you own like up to 10acct there. How come you notice they are lambasting him this very fast. Even before the northerners themselves.

Just as you also sneak in and out of there. There are hundreds of your type roaming about there too. Don't you think?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Moh247: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2023
We have 14 candidates... How come all your post are focused on Tinubu if you are so sure he wouldn't win

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Nah!

Cropped out my name, not comments supporting Tinubu.

There’s a link above, simply follow the link and screenshot any comment supporting Tinubu and paste here for everybody to see.

It’s your job to prove that Tinubu has support, mine is to show he doesn’t.

I’m waiting…

But while you are on it, just have it at the back of your head that the north has done to Tinubu what they did to Awolowo, because Tinubu ignored history and sold the south for a penny in 2015.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Yoruba don’t know what’s coming to them

I told them

200 years in political wilderness… they think say na just talk

E go clear them.

Na only elrufia be northern Apc governor ?

What happened to the rest ?

I live and breath north and I will tell yorub god again and owner of Yoruba man.. he will have to raise his stake to 5k .. per voter and still lose

They will learn politcal sophistication.. we will teach them well

Northeast has gone .. north central too.. shettima and Zulum are quiet ..

They will be paid .. in same coin dey paid a southerner on top Yoruba owners ambition

Btwn ..
Where’s seyi.. guess he has abandoned his father .. he for continue to jump around .

Una think say na by noise .. others no get sense

No worries .. just 2 weeks to go..

Power to the people
North 2023

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

To even further reject this your mischievous propaganda. Most comment above are from yiibos disguising under an Hausa/Fulani names in an effort to discredit Tinubu. They have invaded the entire BBC hausa handles across all social media disguising as Hausa/Fulani to spew hate around.

We also have them scattered allover nairaland with different Yoruba and Hausa names. Forming Yoruba christian and Hausa/Fulani.

Feb 25 will be the last sermon for you to understand what's coming vote peter OBI

22 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
We have 14 candidates... How come all your post are focused on Tinubu if you are so sure he wouldn't win

Because Tinubu is an impending disaster that must never be allowed to happen.

It’s my little contribution to my motherland.

23 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by temitope27(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba don’t know what’s coming to them

I told them

200 years in political wilderness… they think say na just talk

E go clear them.
which one is Yoruba, did Nigeria belongs to Yoruba alone? This people are still rooting for atiku, is that not a blow on southern Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Moh247: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

And if you are confident he isn't winning then what's the fuse shouldn't your contribution to Ibo land be campaigning for Obi

Or you deeply don't see Obi or any Ibo in Aso Rock in your life time

And it scares you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
temitope27:
which one is Yoruba, did Nigeria belongs to Yoruba alone? This people are still rooting for atiku, is that not a blow on southern Nigeria

Yes Yoruba .. because they brought betrayal on themselves. . And they believe they can use their media and dead propaganda to gbo gbo Nigerians to vote their god

Now if Tinubu no own you as a Yoruba and he claims

Then let your pvc do dey talking

For now .. if e no be tvc na the nation

If Tinubu no Dey abuse tribes, his party or presidency .. n his urchins online dey abuse

Wake and understand what’s happening.. Yoruba started tribal politics in 2022 .. hoping to rubbish the east ..
now it’s about to consume them.. we all are going tribally

13 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by RoyalUc(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
This is not just an election, it's a contest between groups
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

And if you are confident he isn't winning then what's the fuse shouldn't your contribution to Ibo land be campaigning for Obi

Or you deeply don't see Obi or any Ibo in Aso Rock in your life time

And it scares you

If I’m campaigning against Tinubu, who benefits from my demarketing of Tinubu?

12 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2023
temitope27:

It is not a blow on Southern Nigeria, but a blow on Tinubu and his stupid followers who threw Southern Nigeria under the bus in 2015 because of their selfish quest.

When did they start caring about Southern Nigeria that much?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Moh247: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

If I’m campaigning against Tinubu, who benefits from my demarketing of Tinubu?

You get him sympathy votes and get attention to him making people get to know about him

No PR is bad
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

Yes Yoruba .. because they brought betrayal on themselves. . And they believe they can use their media and dead propaganda to gbo gbo Nigerians to vote their god

Now if Tinubu no own you as a Yoruba and he claims

Then let your pvc do dey talking

For now .. if e no be tvc na the nation

If Tinubu no Dey abuse tribes, his party or presidency .. n his urchins online dey abuse

Wake and understand what’s happening.. Yoruba started tribal politics in 2022 .. hoping to rubbish the east ..
now it’s about to consume them.. we all are going tribally

Lol!

I don’t like you at all, but I am forced to agree with you on this one.

Tinubu BATstards (not Yorubas) started ethnic political rhetorics in 2022 by calling Peter Obi IPOB candidate, hoping to use the narrative to scare voters away from Peter Obi but the propaganda fell flat on its head.

And what’s worst… it has come back to hunt them.

Shebi they want SWAGA (Southwest Agenda)? We will tell them that other regions have their own agenda as well.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Smkal(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

you are doing a good work. Keep it up

7 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Samunique(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
What some Tinubu supporters don't understand is that, Hell Rufai is trying to destroy Tinubu by proxy !

The wailing of Hell Rufai about everything, everybody and cabals does Tinubu no good but evil.

Fulani people are the most dangerious and subtle people on the continent of Africa, whose thirst for power and blood has no limit !!!

The earlier Tinubu and his supporters understand this the better.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

You get him sympathy votes and get attention to him making people get to know about him

No PR is bad

Sympathy votes from who?

From northerners who are vowing not to touch Tinubu even a long pole?

Or northern Christians who Tinubu said they are inconsequential?

Or from Igbos who you people call IPOB, and are hoping Tinubu wins so that you can convert all our properties in Lagos?

Or from Southsouth that you people mocked their son with a coffin ⚰️ in 2015?

Pray, where would the sympathy votes come from?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

To even further reject this your mischievous propaganda. Most comment above are from yiibos disguising under a Hausa/Fulani names in an effort to discredit Tinubu. They have invaded the entire BBC hausa handles across all social media disguising as Hausa/Fulani to spew hate around.

Maybe we should also ask, what is an igbo man like you also doing in BBC Hausa too., this early morning I am even sure you own like up to 10acct there. How come you notice they are lambasting him this very fast. Even before the northerners themselves.

Just as you also sneak in and out of there. There are hundreds of your type roaming about there too. Don't you think?

There is a link there na. Why do you always display mumulity online?

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

I don’t like you at all, but I am forced to agree with you on this one.

Tinubu BATstards (not Yorubas) started ethnic political rhetorics in 2022 by calling Peter Obi IPOB candidate, hoping to use the narrative to scare voters away from Peter Obi but the propaganda fell flat on its head.

And what’s worst… it has come back to hunt them.

Shebi they want SWAGA (Southwest Agenda)? We will tell them that other regions have their own agenda as well.

cool
Politcs is crazy..

I too believe reality. .. nothing personal bro.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Samunique:
What some Tinubu supporters don't understand is that, Hell Rufai is trying to destroy Tinubu by proxy !

The wailing of Hell Rufai about everything, everybody and cabals does Tinubu no good but evil.

Fulani people are the most dangerious and subtle people on the continent of Africa, whose thirst for power and blood has no limit !!!

Exactly my point too….

I was already debating this in my head. Like, what purpose are these Elrufai vituperations serving actually?

If you look closely, you will see that Elrufai’s utterances only ends up getting the northern voters more agitated against the Tinubu project.

But Tinubu BATstards are too myopic to think beyond their noses.

8 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Penguin2: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Smkal:
you are doing a good work. Keep it up

🙌

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by M4A1carbine: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2023
See sophisticated tears.

Sympathy votes, when his APC party has plunged that Nation into apathy??

Even in OYO, APC will loose. the systematic hardship KILLED THIEFNUBUs ambition grin grin grin grin grin

Moh247:

No PR is bad

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Pascal9: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Just as you also sneak in and out of there. There are hundreds of your type roaming about there too. Don't you think?[/b]
What is it with you and igbos, can't you face the topic and leave Igbo alone, this very irritating haba
about there too. Don't you think?[/b]
What is it with you and igbos, can't you face the topic and leave Igbo alone, this very irritating haba
[/quote] about there too. Don't you think?[/b]
[/quote] about there too. Don't you think?[/b]
[/quote]]
[/quote]
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Samunique:

This is reality.. and fact ..

But Tinubu and his people believe in noise and abuses to secure power from north..

.,, and they believe north is South.. who go come be their Allie’s ? Money?

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Samunique(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Exactly my point too….

I was already debating this in my head. Like, what purpose are these Elrufai vituperations serving actually?

If you look closely, you will see that Elrufai’s utterances only ends up getting the northern voters more agitated against the Tinubu project.

That's just the plain truth !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by M4A1carbine: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2023
i told urchins that celebrate el rufai are muguus.

El rufai is a mole in APC...

Penguin2:

Exactly my point too….

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by lhordspy: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
There is a link there na. Why do you always display mumulity online?

The link fell from heaven right? Something is wrong with your head
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Samunique(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

This is reality.. and fact ..

But Tinubu and his people believe in noise and abuses to secure power from north..

.,, and they believe north is South.. who go come be their Allie’s ? Money?

Power to the people
North 2023
Dear Asgard13, the bold should never be allowed to happen, bcs it will be a miscarriage of Justice, and the consequences may be too costly to Nigeria !

I rest my case !!!!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

The link fell from heaven right? Something is wrong with your head
Na una wey dem dey call urchins

Your job is the hardest on earth now...

SELLING TINUBU

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Asgard13: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Samunique:
Dear Asgard13, the bold should never be allowed to happen, bcs it will be a miscarriage of Justice, and the consequences may be too costly to Nigeria !

I rest my case !!!!

I understand..

But nothing will happen.. don’t exaggerate things.. are we not in democracy?

And tell.. what claim .. do a Yoruba man has .. that the north don’t have to 23’ presidency?

I repeat nothing.. will happen.

Campaign and solicit for votes as everyone is doing..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2023
The only way APC wins this election is through MASSIVE RIGGING, THUGGERY AND DEPLOYMENT OF STATE APPARATUS, and don't hold your breath, they are very capable and will indeed do that. All the talks about moral responsibility is a farce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? / BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship / The Niger Delta: Nigeria's Vietnam In The Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.