Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko (597 Views)

Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko / Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by trendysturvs(f): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2020
New mum and actress, Regina Daniels Nwoko who was criticized after getting married to Married Ned Nwoko has said that her husband looked like a farmer when they met.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, Recalling her first impression when she met her husband, the actress said, “Being married to him (Ned Nwoko), I feel free. I can do whatever I want, dress however I like and live my life. He is always pushing me to be a better person. He brings me out there because he wants me to be more exposed. He wants me to see the world in a different way. As a matter of fact, there are so many things I just can’t explain.

“The first impression I had when I met him, which I will keep saying is that he looked like a farmer. We actually went on a tour to his house in the village (Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State) and he was so polite and educative. He wants one to know about nature and the world in general. He wants one to experience different things, so he was always trying to educate us on that particular visit.”

Going by her response on meeting the love of her life, what was your first impression of your spouse when you met them?

https://tsb.com.ng/2020/07/my-husband-looked-like-a-farmer-when-we-met-regina-daniels-nwoko/

Re: My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by Ezennwa(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020
hmm!
Re: My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by MrSensor(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2020
grin whether he looked like a pig or demented baboon before you meet, the thing is you are now a good couple and I'm happy for you people.
Re: My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by Joshmodest(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2020
My people would say when adult don they follow small children chop cocoyam for farm , na him nose dem go dey look ...imagine a 23 year old girl saying her daddy looked like a farmer when she first met him ...
Since mr ned has refused to lock up and get sense the next four years, his next wife would say same or worse about him , because as long as girls are still being born ,Mr Ned would not stop here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by Untainted007: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Even up till now nko?
Re: My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Tell me something money can't do angry
Re: My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Joshmodest:
My people would say when adult don they follow small children chop cocoyam for farm , na him nose dem go dey look ...imagine a 23 year old girl saying her daddy looked like a farmer when she first met him ...
Since mr ned has refused to lock up and get sense the next four years, his next wife would say same or worse about him , because as long as girls are still being born ,Mr Ned would not stop here...
Even I sometimes think that even with money you can enter heaven money is just to useful and valuable I pray we all don't lack it
Re: My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met – Regina Daniels Nwoko by ITspecailist92: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Police Clears D’banj As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition / Bbnaija 2020 : This What Happens At Midnight In The House (kiddwaya & Erica) / Destiny Etiko Is On It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.