Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Meet 15-year Old Rap Goddess Tyneebee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 15-year Old Rap Goddess Tyneebee (618 Views)

Cameroon Rap Goddess Askia Is Not Only Notorious For Uploading Sexy Pictures O / Meet 15 Years Old Nigerian Girl, Who Is World Most Intelligent Teen / 10 Facts You Need To Know About The New Rap Goddess Of The East Lucy Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 15-year Old Rap Goddess Tyneebee by RandomAfrican1: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020

TyneeBee is a 15-year old lady who is fast turning out to be Nigeria’s rap sensation.

I was scrolling through my Twitter Time Line (TL) one day and I saw a video of a young girl playing on Simi’s Twitter handle with the hashtag #DudukeChallenge.

Simi had been running a social media challenge for her new song titled ‘Duduke.’ In the video, I saw this young girl mumbling as the TL was on automatic mute. I just thought to click on the video to hear what beautiful singing rendition this would be as I already loved the Duduke song and knowing Simi’s high standards, I knew this person must be a really good singer for her to be posted up by Simisola.

The sweet melodies of the song’s tune started as my ears patiently waited for the intro, and then boom! This young “innocent” lady drops rap bars for days! I was dazed.

Videos here; https://africaatrandom.com/meet-15-year-old-rap-goddess-tyneebee/

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think These Popular Actors Look Like Their Stunts Men? / I Can’t Deal With Erica Anymore, Kiddwaya Informs Tochi / #bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.