Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. (455 Views)

Fumigation!!!! Fumigate Against Corona Virus / Herbs To Fortify Your Immune Against Corona Virus In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by shachris02: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
You can find this warning on every masks. Masks don't protect.

Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by crazygod(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Along with social distancing, it reduces the risk

2 Likes

Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by shachris02: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2020
crazygod:
Along with social distancing, it reduces the risk

There is no evidence of that Sir.
Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by teresades: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

There is no evidence of that Sir.

Have you searched for evidence?
Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by shachris02: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2020
teresades:

Have you searched for evidence?

I'm asking that you provide that. I've shown you evidence from the manufacturers saying that it doesn't protect. If you have anything to the contrary, please share.

1 Like

Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by teresades: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

I'm asking that you provide that. I've shown you evidence from the manufacturers saying that it doesn't protect. If you have anything to the contrary, please share.

Do a simple internet search first, then we can talk.
Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by shachris02: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
teresades:

Do a simple internet search first, then we can talk.

so i'm the one now proving your fact? the burden of proof is on you Sir. You either present your facts or you shut up.
Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by teresades: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

so i'm the one now proving your fact? the burden of proof is on you Sir. You either present your facts or you shut up.

No need to get worked up sir.

Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by shachris02: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2020
teresades:

No need to get worked up sir.

did you see the big MAY on that report?
Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by teresades: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

did you see the big MAY on that report?

Bro, this is really not necessary. Search first, if you still have doubts then we can talk.
Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by shachris02: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
teresades:

Bro, this is really not necessary. Search first, if you still have doubts then we can talk.

still on you to proof bro. The report you quoted said "May". if you really understand this, Corona virus is more of politics and power control than anything.
Re: Masks Do Not Protect Against Corona Virus. by teresades: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

still on you to proof bro. The report you quoted said "May". if you really understand this, Corona virus is more of politics and power control than anything.

It is "may" because the percentage provided may differ depending on the circumstances. That is why somebody already quoted that other measures should also be put in place like social distancing.

What I provided was based on actual findings and research.

(1) (Reply)

Seizures Natural Treatments / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeleton / Covid-19 Vaccine Is A Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.