Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Living With Large Breasts: What It Feels Like, Common Concerns, And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Living With Large Breasts: What It Feels Like, Common Concerns, And More (468 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living With Large Breasts: What It Feels Like, Common Concerns, And More by Sirsampeter: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Your Breasts Are Unique

Despite what you may have seen in popular media, there really is no “right” size when it comes to breasts. Like nipples and areolas, breasts come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

And while having a large bust may be a dream for some, it can be a burden for others.

Large breasts can be cumbersome when you’re jogging or even just trying to sleep on your stomach. The added weight can also be hard on your neck, shoulders, and back, resulting in chronic pain.

At the end of the day, how you feel is what matters most.

Take a look at these pictures of real breasts to get a sense of how varied they can really be, and read on to learn more about how to live comfortably with a large bust.

What’s Considered “Large”?

There isn’t an official designation, but some research suggests that anything equal to or larger than a D cup or 18 NZ/AUS (40 UK/US) band qualifies as large.

This data is derived from a small 2007 study of 50 people in Australia. The researchers were tasked with determining what qualifies as a “large bust” so the definition could be used in Australian oncology centers.... Read More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/large-breasts/

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Hacks Twitter And Bitcoin From Jail / “none Of The Guys Approach Me Because Of You” – Dorathy To Ozo (video) / Guess Who The Cook Is Today - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.