Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees (52529 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Gistformant: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2019
Davido seems to be enjoying "marriage" already and he has also gotten the support of Teddy A who recently got married to BamBam, a year after they met at the 2018 edition of the Big Brother Naija Reality Show.

Sharing his experience on Twitter, Davido stated that 'there is nothing like waking up to your wife'. Teddy A agreed to this.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-shares-what-it-feels-like-having-a-wife-and-teddy-a-agrees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Gistformant: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by idesylvester(m): 2:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Can we read positive news

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by kluivertngong: 2:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Davido And Teddy A, I Wish All The Best In Your Marriages. This Is Exactly What The Bible Meant By He That Finds A Wife, Finds A Good Thing. Everything Feels Good While It Last.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by universaltv: 2:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by donstan18: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2019
While Davison and TeddyA are waking up to their wives, Donjazzi is busy waking up to Rema and Crayon.

SMH!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by mrpaedo(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2019
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Marriage is only for women.
Men,borrow sense don't be conned into a marriage.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

Marriage and religion,the biggest scam on earth.

Posted by a nairalander grin grin

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by PureGoldh(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Nice one... Kudos to him for taking the bold step

But he should try and do his stuffs on a low key... Everything must not be posted on social media.

It seems dx celebrities don't have private life(s) nii

If you need Pure Original HOney... Call or whatsapp 0 8 1016 667 71

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2019
So on point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Richdad50(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
shocked

A so called wife you were living with long before you went for INTRODUCTION. No marriage survives this kind of foundation. This boy will grow weary of this girl before time.

Cohabitation before marriage is cancerous to a blissful union. It destroys the thrills of courtship and snaps out the joy that comes with starting a new home.

Richdad

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by drips8(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
The best feeling is to love and be loved in return.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by sylve11: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
davido should go broke then come back to re- write all what he's been writing in reversal. undecided cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by helinues: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Chioma seems to be a good girl.. But is Davido a good guy?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by solmusdesigns: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
cool

social media attention seeking shouldnt be confused with love

16 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Calibate74389x: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by 1mrprolific7(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Easy Davido before other Baby Mamma's commit suicide

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by pablobellins(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
He who finds a wife......

meet my sugar.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by marvin906(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
hope you will also announce it to the world when he'll breaks loose

8 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Misogynist007: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

Why don't you divorce her?
Some guys nowadays are just too soft!
I personally divorced my exe when I noticed
She became really disrespectful after I married her. Throw the bitch out and divorce her jare angry.
If she begs you don't agree!!

These useless women don't know that we are actually doing them a big favor by marrying them angry angry angry angry angry angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by marvin906(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2019
hope you will also announce it to the world when hell breaks loose

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by pawesome(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2019
and so we should die abi
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by handsomeyinka(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2019
And chioma's parent is watching Davido in 3D..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by abbaapple: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2019
angry

I hope and I pray Sophia Momodu abi na Sophy Momodu ne no de follow Davido on Twitter, cos by seen such twit mehhn e go pain ahm I swear!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by philip0906(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.

Them tie you for there ni?
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Olodo24: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2019
donstan18:
While Davison and TeddyA are waking up to their wives, Donjazzi is busy waking up to Rema and Crayon.

SMH!
I'm surprised many people are not calling Don Jazzy gay yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.