Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Girl Who Scores The Highest UTME Score-speaks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Who Scores The Highest UTME Score-speaks (321 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / The Boy With Highest UTME Score Won't Get Admission - JAMB / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Scores The Highest UTME Score-speaks by Kingschools: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
he girl who scores the highest UTME score in the just concluded JAMB exams speaks the girl who was the Assistant Head girl of Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele in Ogun State, whose name is Agnes Maduafokwa who scores the highest score 365, in the recently released Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) speaks

Can you give an insight into your background?

We are a family of 7 my parents and four brothers and I am the only girl. I attended Greater Scholars International School located in Ajah, for my primary education from there I proceeded to Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele, where I am currently the Assistant Head Girl I am 16 years old one of my younger brothers is in Lagos, but my three older siblings are in oversea studying.

Tell us about your performance in academics while in school?

Well from primary school, I have always been standing out among my peers I have won several awards. I have always been doing well in Mathematics, Sciences, and others. Then in my junior classes, though Louisville girls high school is very competitive, I was doing well, but not very well. I was getting one award each academic session unlike when i was in primary school

Then when I got to senior secondary school, I told myself that I would do better, and when we were asked by our teachers to choose between Science, Arts and Social Science, I chose..........click https://kingschools.com.ng/ and continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools In The United States. / Do You Know There's A Planet That's Shaped Like A Potato? / Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.