Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) (37673 Views)

Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
See stupidity. Were they employed with ONE employment letter? They can't even pretend that this was not politically motivated.
I don't understand Edo politics nor am I taking sides PDP or APC but their treachery stinks bad.
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by masterflowx(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
litathom:
Their faith shall set them free

Free to their respective home grin grin grin

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Dareal90s(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Edo no be Lagos.
Edo can never be Lagos, how much is Edo IGR?

7 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Omoslim26: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Their loss!

God bless Obaseki.
God bless Edo State.

[Shame on Ambode!

Is it abomde dat forced them to resign

I no get

5 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Fatahlinks: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
It will be difficult for the current governor to win a free and fair election. The election has been over shadowed with oshomole vs obaseki crisis. The governor did not perform. That's why they talk more abt the crisis than real issues like his performance in governance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Tomide007: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahahnow:
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Walk into fcmb and make a complaint
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Obaseki is actually half Apc, half Pdp. He is a hybrid. And both parties will vote him back in.

Even President Buhari knows. Nothing to fear.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Minjim: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahahnow:
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by APCdestroyer: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
(They still believe more in APC,,,,,,,)

Chai....Naija get jokes i swear!

[img]https://media./images/84bb29fdb16cc182702a5d2e13848ca6/tenor.gif[/img]
But u sef believe in PDP now

2 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by chiefolododo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
The gods have concluded plan for Obaseki
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dareal90s:

Edo can never be Lagos, how much is Edo IGR?
We don't want to give a certain Godfather a percentage from our IGR. We say no to Godfatherism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Minjim: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Their loss!

God bless Obaseki.
God bless Edo State.

Shame on Ambode!

What did Ambode buy from you people

4 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by ahahnow: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tomide007:

Walk into fcmb and make a complaint

I called. They told me to speak to my bank. My bank then told me to go to the police
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Minjim: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Jokers calling Jokers Jokers

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by DuMebi1030: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
No me fio angry
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Say's who? have you seen my thumb print on a PDP voters register?
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Halexgos3(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
How do you handle anger?
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by omoiyalayi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Their loss!

God bless Obaseki.
God bless Edo State.

Shame on Ambode!

Wetin concerned ambode in this matter now ??

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Austino50: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Let all the ipobians be making noise on this platform who no legitimacy to vote in Edo election be voting for Obaseki here while the Edo people will vote in Edo on the election day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by realstars: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Some Represantatives From The Other Side
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Loyalty to money
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Minjim: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahahnow:

I called. They told me to speak to my bank. My bank then told me to go to the police

: CBN has now mandated every bank to open a fraud desk to handle such cases.

The Bank will investigate and even reverse such dubious transactions even though the scammer has withdrawn the money.

Say you use Fidelity Bank and you paid money into a scammer using Polaris Bank, you can simply send a mail to frauddesk@polarisbanklimited.com . Make sure you copy the CBN at cpd@cbn.gov.ng. This puts the banks on their toes.
Make sure you send a screenshot of all your chats and transactions

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by 4t4th(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Issorite
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by authority2006(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Smart aides. Those ones know what politics is.
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by authority2006(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:
Might be honest resignation, might be moles for obaseki in APC. Who knows

Lol. They don't owe him anything.
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by abefeb1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
martineverest:
they are moles
.Keep on consoling yourself o..many will cry by sept 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by greall12(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Only Tinubu will win Edo state talk-less of first eleven from federal. Fayose can testify lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by abefeb1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:
Might be honest resignation, might be moles for obaseki in APC. Who knows

keep on consoling yourself o...many will get high blood pressure ehn!
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Goke7: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fatahlinks:
It will be difficult for the current governor to win a free and fair election. The election has been over shadowed with oshomole vs obaseki crisis. The governor did not perform. That's why they talk more abt the crisis than real issues like his performance in governance

exactly, I was in Benin late 2018 and I wondered what's the fuss about Obaseki, if he had performed well, he won't have much time facing oshiomole
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by aseyi24: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Obaseki Will win the election � 100%

2 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Blackking98(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
abefeb1:

keep on consoling yourself o...many will get high blood pressure ehn!
ok
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Iceberg3: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yes,let them work from the camp of the enemy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.