Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) (37693 Views)

Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by blackboy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good point. Na only miracle Obaseki needs. But State assembly dey Obaseki way back and those who no gree with him fled to Abuja under the protection of Oshio Baba
adioolayi:
Edo Elections cannot be free and fair.....Obaseki cannot shame the ruling party, scatter their dada, pitched his tent to opposition party and will be allowed to win....Ha, That will be a great tragedy for APC.

I remember the PDP of old at the centre of power...No one dare do this...by now, just " 6 members" of the state House of assembly would have impeached Obaseki (Yes, they will be dragging the legality at the court of law, but he will be doing so out of office grin grin grin).......Somehow, APC seems more tolerable kind of....That's why I feel they will win Edo by all means, Fayose's Ekitigate will be a child's play.
Let's see how it goes.
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by evangmx(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Their loss!

God bless Obaseki.
God bless Edo State.

Shame on Ambode!
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by SOJOSEPH(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Were they jointly employed?

Why should they jointly resigned?

Politics and common sense are enemies
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Kindledlight(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We don't want to give a certain Godfather a percentage from our IGR. We say no to Godfatherism.

The whole IGR that has already been given to PDP delegates.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by OasisT: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
All those that has been resigning are majorly from Edo North. That is not smelling nice for Obaseki because by implication of such development, Edo north is done and dusted for APC while the battle ground will be Edo South.

With these, the permutation favours APC if Obaseki don't have projects to convince the Edo south electorates.

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Igie4kings(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bye bye to them. His excellency, the governor of Edo state does not need them to win the next election.

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Exc2000: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
cool

Wailing for them never start

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Tomide007: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahahnow:

I called. They told me to speak to my bank. My bank then told me to go to the police
Great, police will give u a letter to give your bank, then the bank will block that number

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Andrewkinggg: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Smart Bank na person name?

Was looking for this comment. Me sef wonder ohh lol
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Dareal90s(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We don't want to give a certain Godfather a percentage from our IGR. We say no to Godfatherism.
And when did u see Lagos giving its IGR to Godfathers?

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Say's who? have you seen my thumb print on a PDP voters register?

How we want take know?
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by earnit2: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
hmmm
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by ahahnow: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2020
SimSify:

Use a bank app to know the name of the person.. then go to facebook.. find some of her friends and talk to them about it. and then you call her out on facebook she will be too embarrassed to ignore you..

Sister. I did o. They insulted me.
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by ahahnow: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2020
Minjim:

: CBN has now mandated every bank to open a fraud desk to handle such cases.

The Bank will investigate and even reverse such dubious transactions even though the scammer has withdrawn the money.

Say you use Fidelity Bank and you paid money into a scammer using Polaris Bank, you can simply send a mail to frauddesk@polarisbanklimited.com . Make sure you copy the CBN at cpd@cbn.gov.ng. This puts the banks on their toes.
Make sure you send a screenshot of all your chats and transactions

God bless you. I will try that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo / Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.