Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim (31429 Views)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by HolyTitus(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
I still see no reason why two matured adults would give in full attention to sex; then neglect the end product of the rough play. This is xoxo unfair.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by mechanics(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Some people just like practising evil, she should better ask God for forgiveness, because God places more value on children, she should read her Bible well.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by earnit1: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
ok
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Tocynone(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:
There are many of such cases. They should place a bounty on their heads. Anyone that reports such cases of child labour should be given a stipend. If people won’t do it out of the goodness of their heart, they should do it for the monetary reward.
God bless you
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
any time i see the picture of this poor girl, i feel like skinning the person who did this to her alive. my anger cannot be contained.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fr33born:
70% of women condemning that woman are like her. Many don't even know they are like that.
absolutely correct!
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
PureNigerian:
Dress up the little kid mehn
how can they? her whole body is full of bruises the pain will be epic, the trauma will last for years, she couldn't even cry anymore.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by donprinyo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Taywon:
Una try...

But igbo women sabi maltreat pikin wey no be dre own... Am telling you... Check well
Tribalism is same as racism. Think like a human being and not a goat.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Maintenance team from Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure taking out time at night to beat the rains and maintain existing roads in Enugu metropolis and Nsukka urban.

Motorists are advised to exercise caution while driving especially at night.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!

The coming of King Nnamdi Kanu is the beginning to wisdom.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Jess29: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2020
God bless Enugu government. That woman should never go unpunished. God will judge her. See social distance ooo even the mic is afraid of Coro. I hope is not the hospital drip stand that is used to hold that mic in place. Am just thinking ooo nothing more.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by CzarChris(m): 3:31am On Jul 05, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Some igbo women are heartless with other people's kids.Listen carefully,if you're a nairalander woman punishing other people's children unjustly, may your karma be painful!.
I would have agreed to your post fully, but putting an ethnic twist to it is totally uncalled-for. Our house help back in the day was treated equally with me, I infact see her as a elder sister today. She graduated top of her class in the university(being sponsored through school from primary to university by my mother) and is currently a Chief Accountant in one of the biggest Federal Universities in the South East.

So stop demonizing an ethnic group here.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by DamnnNiggarr: 3:43am On Jul 05, 2020
please help oh!

since yesterday, the news of how some of Igbo Ladies maltreats their house help or maids has made me to begin looking at my gfriend with one kai eye.

my gfriend hails from Ngorokpala in IMO state but I love her so much.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by nkwuocha1: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2020
CzarChris:
I would have agreed to your post fully, but putting an ethnic twist to it is totally uncalled-for. Our house help back in the day was treated equally with me, I infact see her as a elder sister today. She graduated top of her class in the university(being sponsored through school from primary to university by my mother) and is currently a Chief Accountant in one of the biggest Federal Universities in the South East.

So stop demonizing an ethnic group here.

I used "some".Read again.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by CzarChris(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I used "some".Read again.
Of course I saw the some, I ain't blind, but why mention Igbo? That really pissed me off. Some Yoruba women, even Hausa women are also wicked. But putting Igbo there leaves a sour taste in the mouth.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by nkwuocha1: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2020
CzarChris:
Of course I saw the some, I ain't blind, but why mention Igbo? That really pissed me off. Some Yoruba women, even Hausa women are also wicked. But putting Igbo there leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

I'm also Igbo and I know quite well other women also are wicked.I consciously called out Igbo women because I'm well travelled in naija and for a fact, our women tops the chart in madam- Maid maltreatment.#FACT bro.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Alennsar(f): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2020
May God heal the girl soonest. I can't forget what I went through whilst living with my uncle and I pray to Allah to safe my children from such too.

Poor people should just try and control their birthing rate abeg.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Dedetwo(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2020
OEPHIUS:
…Condemns heinous act by guardians

The Enugu State government has promised to take adequate care of the wellbeing of the 10-year-old finale househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi, who was grievously injured and maltreated by her guardians, Mrs. Ifeoma Ozougwu and her husband, Mr. Jude Ozougwu. The state government also promised to offset her medical bills and ensure that she receives adequate medical attention.

It was reported that the woman and her husband, Mr. Ozougwu, who reside at Thinkers Corner, Enugu, and hail from Aku in Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, inflicted various degrees of injuries on the little child, which prompted their arrest by the Enugu State Police Command, and rescue of the victim - who is now receiving treatment at the ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.

Consequently, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State directed his Commissioner for Gender Affairs and Social Development, Rt. Hon. Princess Peace Nnaji, to immediately visit the victim at the hospital to ensure that she receives proper medical attention.

Hon. Nnaji, who was accompanied by the Chief Medical Director of ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu, Prof. Hycienth Onah, to see the abused child, empathized with the victim and her immediate family and promised them that the state government will not take the matter lightly.

She stressed that “we can never sweep it (matter) under the carpet”, pointing out that the dastardly act undermined the Child Rights Act “His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration spent millions of naira, time and energy to enact in the collaboration with UNICEF, to make sure that every child in Enugu State is protected, given education, healthcare and right to life, among others”.

According to her, “Enugu State government is not taking this lying low. The state government will take care of all the medical bills, facility and everything concerning this girl”.

Expressing shock at the ugly experience the traumatized little girl encountered in the hands of her guardians, Hon. Nnaji thanked the neighbours for bringing the cruel incident to public domain, describing them as “Good Samaritans”.

Responding, the mother of the victim, Mrs. Nnedinso Nnadi, expressed gratitude to Gov. Ugwuanyi for the state government’s concern and intervention, disclosing that it was a traumatic experience for the child and the entire family and asked God to reward all those who have played roles towards the rescue and treatment of their child.

In his remark, the Chief Medical Director of ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu, Prof. Onah, explained that the victim is responding to treatment and being take care of adequately, adding that “her chances of full recovery are high”.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1198011323875764&id=100010007227700

The perpetrators of such heinous act should be subjected to the same punishment.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by vivalavida(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2020
CzarChris:

Nwanne igbo women are too wicked

That their wickedness should be topic of their discussion if August meeting will hold this year.
The way they maltreat children of other women in their care is bad
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Dedetwo(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I'm also Igbo and I know quite well other women also are wicked.I consciously called out Igbo women because I'm well travelled in naija and for a fact, our women tops the chart in madam- Maid maltreatment.#FACT bro.

Simply agree you goofed on the post by going ethnic. It was the bait of the original post and you succumbed to it. If you have used some Nigerian women, it could have hidden your biased intention.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by CzarChris(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
vivalavida:

Nwanne igbo women are too wicked

That their wickedness should be topic of their discussion if August meeting will hold this year.
The way they maltreat children of other women in their care is bad
Even thou oh Brutus.

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by vivalavida(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
CzarChris:
Even thou oh Brutus.

Yes oo
Nwanne we have to tell ourselves some home truth
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by MetaPhysical: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
OEPHIUS:
…Condemns heinous act by guardians

The Enugu State government has promised to take adequate care of the wellbeing of the 10-year-old finale househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi, who was grievously injured and maltreated by her guardians, Mrs. Ifeoma Ozougwu and her husband, Mr. Jude Ozougwu. The state government also promised to offset her medical bills and ensure that she receives adequate medical attention.

It was reported that the woman and her husband, Mr. Ozougwu, who reside at Thinkers Corner, Enugu, and hail from Aku in Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, inflicted various degrees of injuries on the little child, which prompted their arrest by the Enugu State Police Command, and rescue of the victim - who is now receiving treatment at the ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.

Consequently, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State directed his Commissioner for Gender Affairs and Social Development, Rt. Hon. Princess Peace Nnaji, to immediately visit the victim at the hospital to ensure that she receives proper medical attention.

Hon. Nnaji, who was accompanied by the Chief Medical Director of ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu, Prof. Hycienth Onah, to see the abused child, empathized with the victim and her immediate family and promised them that the state government will not take the matter lightly.

She stressed that “we can never sweep it (matter) under the carpet”, pointing out that the dastardly act undermined the Child Rights Act “His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration spent millions of naira, time and energy to enact in the collaboration with UNICEF, to make sure that every child in Enugu State is protected, given education, healthcare and right to life, among others”.

According to her, “Enugu State government is not taking this lying low. The state government will take care of all the medical bills, facility and everything concerning this girl”.

Expressing shock at the ugly experience the traumatized little girl encountered in the hands of her guardians, Hon. Nnaji thanked the neighbours for bringing the cruel incident to public domain, describing them as “Good Samaritans”.

Responding, the mother of the victim, Mrs. Nnedinso Nnadi, expressed gratitude to Gov. Ugwuanyi for the state government’s concern and intervention, disclosing that it was a traumatic experience for the child and the entire family and asked God to reward all those who have played roles towards the rescue and treatment of their child.

In his remark, the Chief Medical Director of ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu, Prof. Onah, explained that the victim is responding to treatment and being take care of adequately, adding that “her chances of full recovery are high”.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1198011323875764&id=100010007227700

Is this what we should expect in Biafra?
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by ofiko123(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nice one... Kudos to Governor ifeanyi uqwuanyi..
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by CzarChris(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
vivalavida:

Yes oo
Nwanne we have to tell ourselves some home truth
Nwanne, not in front of everybody na.

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by nkwuocha1: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Dedetwo:

Simply agree you goofed on the post by going ethnic. It was the bait of the original post and you succumbed to it. If you have used some Nigerian women, it could have hidden your biased intention.

I didn't good bro,I INTENTIONALLY called out Igbo women who are in the majority for such crime.No apologies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) / Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki / Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.