Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz (597 Views)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by correctkidabc(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
According to Dr Toolz, Men are tired of Dating demanding and broke women, hence there is need for ladies to step up their game and be supportive.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/men-are-tired-of-dating-broke-demanding-uneducated-poor-and-lazy-women-nigerian-lady-dr-toolz-says/
Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by stanbiggi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Thank you for speaking the truth. Only that they will not support you on this because on their entitlement mentality to collect .

The issue is not they doing something, must ladies are working, having business and earning salary. BUT THEY LACK THE GIFT OF GIVING AND THE LITTLE THEY DO, THEY COLLECT 20FOLD AT BACK DOOR AND SING THEIR PRAISE
Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Only legends can understand...

Indomie generation will think garri was once blue grin

Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
We know both are goats, but who's d REAL goat?

Like for Messi, share for Ronaldo...

Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by GboyegaD(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmmm.... how she take know? Thought the ladies are just tools for the men's sexual pleasure like some people suggest. If this assertion is true, what does the lady's lifestyle got to do with the men.
Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by uniqueboi1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Naija girls and "give me" be like bread and butter. They can beg...tueh
Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by illicit(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Toolz get very big ikebe cheesy
Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
What if it is a man that said this?

Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by SAMBARRY: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
She's very right
Re: Men Are Tired Of Dating Broke, Demanding,uneducated, Poor And Lazy Women” –toolz by LukasPodolski: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
illicit:
Toolz get very big ikebe cheesy
that's not the real toolz.

(1) (Reply)

Police Clears D’banj As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition / “if You Don’t Stop This Nonsense Bbnaija, I’ll Use My Spiritual Powers To Shut I / Destiny Etiko Is On It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.