Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. (548 Views)

What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Anderben: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
I
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Xscape1993(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Call her and ask again before taking any ugly decision.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Flee from a daughter of Delilah. I didn’t read all but you reading a chat and u still in doubt call off the relationship and watch her real motives.
No else man should be referred to as “My Love” under your roof. She’s transferring your kingship under false pretense.
Even as the body is one don’t be fooled., she still falls on your feet as your wife and must clarify all sanity about the sudden password and mysterious opposite sex partner.
Don’t pretend anything, state it as it is. This generation is really something else. Like WTF is wrong with these ladies under a man’s roof.

Mama nkechi sold akara to train Chibueze so that he can train his sibilings.
Today is Nkechi sold her body to train her son/daughter alone under the pretense of domestic abuse norms for them...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by samso247(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oga calm down o, please don't take any decision out of anger... Look, Observe, u wouldn't have confronted her with it in the ist place... Relax, everything will come out in the open soon. Pretend as if everything is okay... One day she go loseguard den u will have all d evidences u need. I.e if truly She is cheating ooo, as u claimed

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by longetivity(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
What is wrong with guys of nowadays

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good morning love and she says it is nothing. Baba do you know the meaning of love of my life? Good morning love means go greet am for him house. Stay with am there so you go fit dey greet am every morning. I don't like what I hate

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
And people are still asking me when I go marry.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by koolest4christ(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
It's always painful realizing that your spouse is cheating on you. Since you have not confirmed the situation, wait and keep investigating. If you have gathered enough evidence, take the case her people. Don't commit suicide and don't take any hasty decision that will make you to regret tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Haba....

How has your relationship been with her subsequent to your findings about her illicit affair?

Has been cold?

Have you given her any cause to want to cheat on you? ( Eventhough it's not justifiable).

Do you still love and show her you do?

Hmm.. this one pass me because now, you didnt catch her red handed under a man. so it's easy for her twist the whole thing on you and say they are just friends. Just like she has the boldness to tell you " it doesn't mean". Meanwhile chances are that she's not ready anytime soon to drop the affair and will soon progress to visiting and sleeping with him more codedly this time that you won't be able to find out.

Report her!
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Matheusmartin: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
longetivity:
What is wrong with guys of nowadays
Was about asking the same question.

Weak men, we've got these days..
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by ahnie: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
pray,fast ,look sexy and go to God in prayer.

Pele sir!
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by JovialJune(f): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Go on your needs and pray to God to turn her heart back to you, pray that God will change the "good morning love" to "good morning hate", then watch WAR ROOM and come and share your testimony

Also, talk to someone she respects to counsel her and also keep praying, trust me, she will change, what God cannot do doesnt exist.

Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
SIMP
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Talk to her
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by flokii: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
@OP Don't you guys talk? you should give your woman quality attention else one play boy will win her heart over.

Still calm down and see if it can be resolved. Let her know you're not happy and she'll likely change.
Too many divorce cases nowadays on trivial things.
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. by bestabigaelever(f): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
What do you have in mind?
You want to send her packing or what exactly

Have a heart to heart talk with her
Smell nice too
And pray to God to keep your home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Madam Ifyalways. When You See This / What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? / This Has Got To Be The Most Ridiculous Reason For A Man To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.