Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Is Fornication? Is It Sex? And Is Sex Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Fornication? Is It Sex? And Is Sex Sin? (245 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / Which Is The Strongest In Destroying Man's Life Or Destiny Is It Sex Or Masturba / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Fornication? Is It Sex? And Is Sex Sin? by Petrall: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
I once saw a thread in this direction years ago. I dont really know if anyone got to answer the guy question . Someone said he checked the hebrew word and the greek word and concluded that sex outside marriage is not fornication.

What is fornication.
Is sex outside marriage a sin? .

Kindly back your opinion with scripture
Re: What Is Fornication? Is It Sex? And Is Sex Sin? by hakeem4(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sin

Religion is all controlling people! They try to control the society. They also try to control who you have sex with and in what position.

For a society without contraceptive or any other birth preventing method. It would be difficult to ascertain who the father of the child is ( there was no DNA evidence yet.)

The reason why I find adultery or fornication offensive (immoral) is because it hurts someone else’s feeling

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Give Up Your Dreams" By Apostle Victor Peters. / Relationship between Righteousness And Faith. / Probability Is A Function Of Ignorance:About Chances Of One Religion Being True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.