Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Breaking : Yahaya Bello Wins At The Court Of Appesl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Yahaya Bello Wins At The Court Of Appesl (364 Views)

Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Yahaya Bello Wins At The Court Of Appesl by okrote4real: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
The Court of Appeal in Abuja has dismissed the appeal filed by Musa Wada , his Peoples Democratic Party and three other appeals before it challenging the November 16 2019 kogi Governorship Election in favour of Governor Yahaya Bello.

The five man panel of justices held that all the appeals lack merit as some of the appeals were not in synergy with the decision of the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Yahaya Bello Wins At The Court Of Appesl by chatinent: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Source?
Re: Breaking : Yahaya Bello Wins At The Court Of Appesl by Exc2000: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ize Iyamu be smilling reading this news
Re: Breaking : Yahaya Bello Wins At The Court Of Appesl by okrote4real: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2020
I don't carry unverified story. Stop asking me source . If I post here , it means it's factual. I don't post any how.
chatinent:
Source?

(1) (Reply)

I Suspended Oshiomole For Failing To Pay My Pension- Oshawo, APC Ward Chairman / Health: Mrs Akeredolu partners CARES Foundation to train Ondo women, shares ingr / 10 Things Every Guy Should Do Before Age 30!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.