Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Don’t Mind Marrying All The Women I’m In Love With — Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Marrying All The Women I’m In Love With — Don Jazzy (350 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / I Don’t Mind Marrying All The Women I’m In Love With — Don Jazzy / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Mind Marrying All The Women I’m In Love With — Don Jazzy by Victoriamark: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Popular Nigerian Singing Sensation, Michael Collins Ajereh, popularly known as ‘Don Jazzy’ has finally revealed his marriage plans.

According to the Mavins boss, he’s in love with ‘plenty women’ and he might end up marrying all of them.

Don Jazzy disclosed this while sharing a photo of himself on Instagram

Sharing the photo, he wrote ;

I’m in love with plenty women, I no mind marry all of them. �

He however did not disclose the specific number of women he is in love with.

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-dont-mind-marrying-all-the-women-im-in-love-with-don-jazzy/

Re: I Don’t Mind Marrying All The Women I’m In Love With — Don Jazzy by Exc2000: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Marry one first or even get some hoe pregnant all this talk talk too much
Re: I Don’t Mind Marrying All The Women I’m In Love With — Don Jazzy by cherishmichael: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cool
Re: I Don’t Mind Marrying All The Women I’m In Love With — Don Jazzy by Exc2000: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gwandukankokoka:
yamree needs baby factory [s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Youtuber Nicole Thea Dies With Unborn Son / Juice WRLD - Legends Never Die ALBUM LYRICS / I'm First Transgender To Get Pregnant, Bobrisky Says As He Announced He's 2 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.