Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC (75061 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by money121(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by cdm4live: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
y
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Anyone who thinks dino,atiku or saraki would hire somebody like hush to launder money for them needs to have his or her head checked.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Geemax(f): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpuppi don turn ojuju
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Coldie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
IamWonderful:
Atiku is like a well known goat thief playing with goat.
But when he was in apc he was a saint, donating clean money for apc campaign

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by akosy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Is okay
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by RealAlubarika(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by AdujaZik(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm scared fa.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by icartoonurpics: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Atiku shatap angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by seunmsg(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
APC’s call for Atiku’s relationship with Hushpuppi to be investigated is very much in order. When corrupt political leaders are seen hobnobbing with a fraudster, money laundering may as well be on the table. If his hands are clean, he shouldn’t be afraid of investigation. He should go and explain his relationship with him to EFCC and FBI.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Discombulator: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Apc is senseless
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by henrysam(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Apc is a stupid party. To be candid those supporting them are stupid too.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Victorclean1: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
When will Tinubu be arrested?
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by franklin244(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
We teach, coach, inspire and assist individuals to becoming bosses of their own with their smartphone through investing in the fastest rising and 2nd most valued crypto *ETHEREUM*with Forsage smart contract. Contact me on 08159131975 for more info...
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by itu404(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
A man of his status should never have crossed path with hushpupppi,. I blame his P.A. this is one fallout.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Doubleoh7: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
God bless whoever released this response on behalf of Atiku, especially for the closing paragraph. Hushpuppy's is a national embarrassment that should have seen everyone of us especially the government, trying to see how to correct the narrative and the negative image out there but no, the fools we have in power think this is the best opportunity for political points and punches. Shameless lot!
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by asobo: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fraudsters like to form familiarity. They always want to be associated with the high and might in the society.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
show me your friends and I will tell you who you are
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Chukwurah003: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
APC is grasping at straws, their commander internally displaced, their president, lifeless.
Pay them no heed.

But you’re still a criminal lover

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by smartograpy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good evening please come to come to my rescue. I am on the verge of committing suicide, hunger and frustration has been dealing with me, I am an orphan and I haven't eaten since yesterday and today's meal isn't guaranteed. I am lying hopeless with nothing to sustain myself. please send me anything so as to be able to buy food stuff. 2121 007214 zenith bank.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by PigTormentor: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Atiku and Obituary the losers still licking their wounds.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Apc doesn’t know that even Buhari will take pix with hushpuppy if he went to Dubai. Hush was like Nigerian royalty in Dubai. Sadly a negative one. Lol
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Bar1941(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
How can we clear ourself as a country that we don't condone cybercrime? When we see the likes of our former vice president, former senate president, former speaker snapping pictures with an international cyber fraudster! A PREVILEDGE THE BEST STUDENTS IN OUR INSTITUTIONS NEVER HAD. God save our country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Edusouls(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Atiku barawo, Nigeria for vote am by now we go dey for sale
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Openbusiness3: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
That old proverb says, Birds of a feather flock together

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Risingblue008(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
APC members r really jobless
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Mordecai(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
angry

This man they're reacting to does not even speak for APC. Their NWC has been dissolved. So who made him APC's spokesman?

They should do well to ignore him.

undecided
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Atiku is an Hausa-Fulani
Dont vote for this power drunken bastard

Vote for seccession

He is now power drunk.When Yoruba was romancing Buhari,u were in coma.
Well I know u guys are 2 faced
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by astonished: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
My questions is, is there any politician in this country, who is not corrupt?, Who has not stole money? Who truly care about poor citizens? Of course No

If you hate one polictian so much, because they belong to other tribes & region, and you always defend politician from your tribes and region, then you are hypocrite & worse than p in psychology.

All polictians in this country are the same, nothing different, they all pursue same agenda, same corrupt, never see anything different

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.