Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor (35264 Views)

U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by LudaChriz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:

Tinubu is behind every single political issue in Nigeria.
What make u love that criminal Tinubu so much
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by rapid101(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
pquaver:

If you cannot see the similarities between how nysc issued his new discharge certificate and the argument you guys bro up.. then i cant help your case ..you can hold on to the lies you told yourself that he has no certificate its ok.i am not here to contest that the court has done the needful. but the foolishness can only be considered legendary sorry
u still didn't make any sense bra

i don't Ve waec certs and der was a mistake in my nysc cert name due to typographical error, so u don't know der is difference. bro sorry ur foolishness is more legendary
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
LudaChriz:

What make u love that criminal Tinubu so much

He is not a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by davidnazee: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1356999/high-court-judge-faults-new-nysc-certificate-issued-gov-obaseki/

I believe this juge go don plenty give wrong verdicts... and probably even send people to long time in jail or death sentence sef..
anybody that was victim of this jugde poor jugdement should ask for an appeal or retrial oo..
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Ayed44: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Your Lordship, please stay off politics.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Charly68: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
These lawyers can cause someone to lose his reasoning ..wahala upon wahala
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by mankan2k7(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Once u are in APC, brain will be lacking. imaging what a retire judge was dragging
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by LudaChriz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:

He is not a criminal.
Smh
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by mechanics(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
He's making a valid point, when I saw it, I was even laughing that his opponents will use that against him if he eventually wins the election, but he ought to have corrected that error since, why now?
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by aspirebig: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
I thought they say they don't issue original twice?
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Godanya: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
I think Gov. Obaseki should just have sworn an affidavit to claim that it was an omission of letter in the certificate, instead of a new certificate. Actually his problems are just beginning. Compare the two certificates and you see other differences.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Goodman247: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
We are tired of these paper qualifications, we need visionary and innovative leaders.Nigeria educational system is obsolete.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by authority2006(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
DeeJ1:
Everyone just wan dey make noise dey hear im own voice.

It is clearly stated on the certificate that he served from 7 August 1979 to 6 August 1980.

The date of issuance of this rectified certificate is correctly written (19 June 2020) as the issuing officer (Director General) is a different person with a different signature.

Anyone who has reservations about the authenticity of any legal document or certificate is duty-bound to verify from the issuing body/institution.

Common sense!

A retired judge is not "everyone" but you are. You are a million times behind him in issues like this one.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1356999/high-court-judge-faults-new-nysc-certificate-issued-gov-obaseki/

I just pity Oshiomhole and Iyamu. APC is a divided house. In some of my submissions immediately APC NWC was dissolved, I advise Tinubu not to spend Kobo on Edo and Ondo elections because the risks are high. Some APC governors are working with Obaseki. As at 1980, no computer storage and no electronic database. Also, presently, I don't know how fast or how easy it is to make corrections on NYSC certificate that somebody can just get it within two three days. That shows there are people with Federal might involved. APC is not a party. Tinubu only supported people looking for power. After power, nothing more.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
mechanics:
He's making a valid point, when I saw it, I was even laughing that his opponents will use that against him if he eventually wins the election, but he ought to have corrected that error since, why now?

They cannot use it against him. The government is with Obaseki because some governors are with him. The present Judiciary is a seat of mediocrity. The Retired Judge is talking from the several reservoir of knowledge he has. The present Judiciary sees all those observations and technicalities as mere academic exercise.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Unigrad: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ize Iyamu is a thief according to Adam Oshiomole

Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Jesusloveyou: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Esseite:
How can a judge say that a corrected version of a certificate should be backdated to issuance date...
- What happens to certificate serial number?
- How do you backdate directors signature?
- did the judge consider the distort of data?

Judge na wah ooo..

Why do the courts not backdate "date of birth" affidavit rather than using date of new issue?
but you want buhari to reduced himself as 12yrs old and snapped for weac reissued weac certificate.
can you provide your 12yrs picture and you also want the dead director that signed buhari previous certificate to also come and signed again.

I don't know why ipob PDP don't have sense.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Jesusloveyou: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:
Ize Iyamu is a thief according to Adam Oshiomole
and slowpoke obaseki is f9 failure in Edo state according to PDP.

and PDP told us that ize iyamu is a saint.

and he share the 700m naira of thief atiku to PDP members and thief atiku won in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Jesusloveyou: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
davidnazee:

I believe this juge go don plenty give wrong verdicts... and probably even send people to long time in jail or death sentence sef..
anybody that was victim of this jugde poor jugdement should ask for an appeal or retrial oo..
the same PDP judge that 5 ward members members are greater than 23 members to suspend national officer.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by frog12: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
the judge is incorrect !!!!!
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by frog12: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
i hear you. the judge is incorrect on this one. obaseki's date of service is on the document.

davidnazee:

Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
babaolofin:

They cannot use it against him. The government is with Obaseki because some governors are with him. The present Judiciary is a seat of mediocrity. The Retired Judge is talking from the several reservoir of knowledge he has. The present Judiciary sees all those observations and technicalities as mere academic exercise.
hmmmm, time will tell.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by Unigrad: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by ejimatic: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
fergie001:
The judge sounded more like the Publicity Secretary or legal adviser of a Party

Asking off records, if I have a torn or mutilated Birth Certificate, and I need to replace it. When I go for a Sworn declaration or affidavit..what will be the Date of Issuance written on it?

How would they take advantage when before the tribunal under Justice Sirajo (ongoing) and even on the Lyon case, the SC made it an established fact that the issuing authority is responsible for issuing Certificates. How does it affect the bearer?

ejimatic
. The certificate issued to Obaseki has the duration of the service and the date of issuance.The issuance date is June 2020..The NYSC board reserves the right to use that day bearing the tenure of the present DG...it will be an aberration to backdate the date of issuance since the DG then is no longer there .What is importance is the duration of service with the signature of the DG that is there now when the certificate is issued.The NYSC legal team.must have advised the board on the best course of action.It is still in order.
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by fergie001: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
ejimatic:
. The certificate issued to Obaseki has the duration of the service and the date of issuance.The issuance date is June 2020..The NYSC board reserves the right to use that day bearing the tenure of the present DG...it will be an aberration to backdate the date of issuance since the DG then is no longer there .What is importance is the duration of service with the signature of the DG that is there now when the certificate is issued.The NYSC legal team.must have advised the board on the best course of action.It is still in order.
As always, I am grateful.....

Vote wisely for NBA elections ooo! cool

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by famagro: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Tinubu online machieries will do anything to.keep you busy with already settled matter.Please ignore this topic but if you have time you can waste please go on.

The phobia for the name Tinubu has turned some people into mummies, better don't allow hatred for whom God has lifted send you to early grave.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by MamaSTAND: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nothing to fault. NYSC acknowledged the mîstate and decided to issue a new one with the čorrect name with the year of service intact, tell me why it shouldn't bear the date it was corrected. This Judges are the one misleading this nation
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by pquaver(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
lomprico:

can you tell your Buhari to provide the original one he was issued?

at least we saw the original one issued to obaseki and the new corrected one.

I guess it was your own certificate that was obtained from Cambridge and presented by Abba kyari to the court ba?
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by pquaver(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
rapid101:
u still didn't make any sense bra

i don't Ve waec certs and der was a mistake in my nysc cert name due to typographical error, so u don't know der is difference. bro sorry ur foolishness is more legendary

You stupidly is beyond redemption.. I believe that it was your original school certificate that was obtained from Cambridge by Abba kyari and presented to the courts.. If the paid fine for stupidity and ignorance, AMCON would have tave over your brain by now..
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by rapid101(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
pquaver:

You stupidly is beyond redemption.. I believe that it was your original school certificate that was obtained from Cambridge by Abba kyari and presented to the courts.. If the paid fine for stupidity and ignorance, AMCON would have tave over your brain by now..
dis shows u re a stupid fellow, read my last quote and read urs. dis to show u re dumb as a certified zombie. common English u no fit comprehend. my friend goan die
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by pquaver(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
rapid101:
dis shows u re a stupid fellow, read my last quote and read urs. dis to show u re dumb as a certified zombie. common English u no fit comprehend. my friend goan die

You are dead brain already can't you see.. You could not even understand what was written on front page and draw similarities... Oga go back to school in short go collect your refund it will be useful for you this lock down..
Re: Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor by rapid101(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
pquaver:

You are dead brain already can't you see.. You could not even understand what was written on front page and draw similarities... Oga go back to school in short go collect your refund it will be useful for you this lock down..
see block brain talking u dat disciple BTW topic nd quote I sent u. goan play wit sand zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saved For Years To Buy My Wife’s G-wagon Car Gift – Gbajabiamila / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.