Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (7073 Views)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
BNaira, E-Money, Obi-Cubana and that obese loudspeaker grin grin
Re: His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI by triple996(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hedonisco:

You have no business "investigating" people who are self employed, since you don't know their business and have no right to know their business.

Let the investigation start with the uncountable 'employee' thieves in Nigeria. You are a salary earner (and we know your salary range) but your lifestyle, properties etc costs a million times more than what you legitimately earn. How? They are everywhere, from government workers to private sector workers. These are the ones who deserve to be investigated first. Unfortunately, I don't know who would do the investigation... EFCC or Police? Those whose are the worst because they are ALL corrupt thieves who live beyond their legitimate earnings, so what's the point really?

Nigeria is damaged beyond repair but you hypocrital 'legit thieves' should shut up if you can't come to equity with clean hands. Nonsense.
you are part of the problem of this country , your types are the reason why south Africans , ghanians, even Pakistanis are making a mockery of Nigerians. you attack anyone that question the legality of hustle and celebrate wealth without even caring to know their source, or is it because you are not a victim of hushpuppi and co, that's why you talk like these.
people like you who celebrate criminals are the reason why hush puppy keeps on showing all his wealth in internet because he knows that there are people who will celebrate him whether he is a criminal or not. now let's talk about the criminals you are talking about in Nigeria it is on record that when efcc arrested the former governor of Abia State for embezzlement, some igbos especially iPob were crying that he was arrested because of tribalism and marginalization and continue to produce all kinds of propaganda until he was released now.the same thing happened when the billionaire kidnapper was arrested I saw her a lot of igbos were crying marginalisation and tribalism saying he was arrested because he was Igbo and that he should be released. these are the kind of behaviours that influence criminals like this idiot called hush puppy to keep disgracing Nigerians in the international scene. I am not surprised that you are one of them though, so next time before you call someone a hypocrite check yourself properly if you are one.
Re: His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI by Hedonisco: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
triple996:

you are part of the problem of this country , your types are the reason why south Africans , ghanians, even Pakistanis are making a mockery of Nigerians. you attack anyone that question the legality of hustle and celebrate wealth without even caring to know their source, or is it because you are not a victim of hushpuppi and co, that's why you talk like these.
people like you who celebrate criminals are the reason why hush puppy keeps on showing all his wealth in internet because he knows that there are people who will celebrate him whether he is a criminal or not. now let's talk about the criminals you are talking about in Nigeria it is on record that when efcc arrested the former governor of Abia State for embezzlement, some igbos especially iPob were crying that he was arrested because of tribalism and marginalization and continue to produce all kinds of propaganda until he was released now.the same thing happened when the billionaire kidnapper was arrested I saw her a lot of igbos were crying marginalisation and tribalism saying he was arrested because he was Igbo and that he should be released. these are the kind of behaviours that influence criminals like this idiot called hush puppy to keep disgracing Nigerians in the international scene. I am not surprised that you are one of them though, so next time before you call someone a hypocrite check yourself properly if you are one.
Will you shut the hell up. You hypocritical dumb Bleep.

Mention me only when you activate your common sense .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Scammed. / Buratai And The Art Of Patriotism By David Onmeje / This Nigerian Agree To Accept $10k USD From Terror Group Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.