Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI (2087 Views)

Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by Chelsealivepool: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Many immature pple full diz nairaland(Igbo and Yoruba) fighting themselves like fools...
Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by Seetto: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

If you take some time to evaluate your life, you will realise that you are the one with defective grey matter.

So because Igbos hate Tinubu, it now means anyone who opposes Tinubu is automatically an Igbo?! Chai! What a display of mental emptiness!

I guess the mysasis eating away your brain is the cause of your senseless and illogical assertions.
I said it, the virus that has contaminated your foul smelling brain into reasoning like a fathead has a great adverse effect on your reading comprehension....please cleanse the maldorous brain and be free of another stupefaction.

Afenifere is a strong tinubu critics......no doubt.
It is a norm that we will consider you another maden half-witted yanmuri on a facelessness forum like this where they have registered their vexation and crossness on Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by laiperi: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Look, I am challenging anyone of you to bring out from anywhere that I ever support Tinubu. Infact, I can't stand him.

But he has a job to do and you guys are testimony that he does it well. Again, fire for fire.

We have stray dogs infected with rabies virus trying to destroy our land. Tinubu has proven be very effective keeping Yoruba land free demonstrated by your hate, not only for him but anything Yoruba.

Yet, he did not quarantine stray infected dogs by dumpling them on the other side of the Niger or throw them into the sea.

You see, Tinubu love you back.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by toplinetrtrend: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Seetto:

[s]I said it, the virus that has contaminated your foul smelling brain into reasoning like a fathead has a great adverse effect on your reading comprehension....please cleanse the maldorous brain and be free of another stupefaction.

It is a norm that we will consider you another maden half-witted yanmuri on a facelessness forum like this where they have registered their vexation and crossness on Tinubu[/s].

I didn't read your rubbish. You are just trying to cover up your shame.

Nothing sensible can come from someone who said everyone that challenges Tinubu is from a particular tribe. That's stupidity and daftness of the highest order.

You can either shut up or continue to defend your show of shame.... it's your choice.
Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by Dedetwo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
When I think to have learnt all the antics of this ethnic nationality, they throw another curve ball. Is it now that Charity was born in Yari.ba land?
Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
Many immature pple full diz nairaland(Igbo and Yoruba) fighting themselves like fools...
Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by flames01: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Seetto:

I said it, the virus that has contaminated your foul smelling brain into reasoning like a fathead has a great adverse effect on your reading comprehension....please cleanse the maldorous brain and be free of another stupefaction.

It is a norm that we will consider you another maden half-witted yanmuri on a facelessness forum like this where they have registered their vexation and crossness on Tinubu.

The way you guys reason really baffles me. How will you say everyone! that challenges or opposes Tinubu is an Igbo. What kind of absurd reasoning is this?

And you even continue to argue blindly! Na wah o!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by Seetto: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I didn't read your rubbish. You are just trying to cover up your shame.

Nothing sensible can come from someone who said everyone that challenges Tinubu is from a particular tribe. That's stupidity and daftness of the highest order.

You can either shut up or continue to defend your show of shame.... it's your choice.

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by toplinetrtrend: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Seetto:

Lolz. Imagine a stupid person calling someone else stupid.

According to your cockroach brain, anyone that challenges Tinubu is automatically an Igbo.

Dumbness Display of the Year (DDY)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by toplinetrtrend: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
laiperi:
Look, I am challenging anyone of you to bring out from anywhere that I ever support Tinubu. Infact, I can't stand him.

But he has a job to do and you guys are testimony that he does it well. Again, fire for fire.

We have stray dogs infected with rabies virus trying to destroy our land. Tinubu has proven be very effective keeping Yoruba land free demonstrated by your hate, not only for him but anything Yoruba.

Yet, he did not quarantine stray infected dogs by dumpling them on the other side of the Niger or throw them into the sea.

You see, Tinubu love you back.

And Tinubu supported Obasa, the confirmed thief?

Is that how Tinubu keeps yorubaland clean? By supporting and protecting his corrupt cronies?

Stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by laiperi: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
I don Tanya for una. Na only one land I get and nobody stand a chance for insulting me on my land.

If you insult or do not know your place, Americans say go back home, South Africans say go back and even Anambra told Abia to go home.

A dey for my own land, why you dey hate me in disguise for Tinubu for my own land nah?

A beg o, I wan peace of mind. Biko nna, Go Home and let those who want to live with us in peace loving amola with ewedu and gbegiri (ofe manu) stay. They bear Yoruba name, speak Yoruba and love Yoruba people.

Chinike me. Na by force?

toplinetrtrend:

And Tinubu supported Obasa, the confirmed thief?

Is that how Tinubu keeps yorubaland clean? By supporting and protecting his corrupt cronies?

Stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by toplinetrtrend: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
laiperi:
I don Tanya for una. Na only one land I get and nobody stand a chance for insulting me on my land.

If you insult or do not know your place, Americans say go back home, South Africans say go back and even Anambra told Abia to go home.

A dey for my own land, why you dey hate me in disguise for Tinubu for my own land nah?

A beg o, I wan peace of mind. Biko nna, Go Home and let those who want to live with us in peace loving amola with ewedu and gbegiri (ofe manu) stay. They bear Yoruba name, speak Yoruba and love Yoruba people.

Chinike me. Na by force?

You said Tinubu is keeping yorubaland clean and I asked you if he is doing that by protecting corrupt politicians.

Just answer or shut up.
Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by laiperi: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

You said Tinubu is keeping yorubaland clean and I asked you if he is doing that by protecting corrupt politicians.

Just answer or shut up.

What has Tinubu done that I am ashamed of that has not been done and made even worse by you?

You nor dey shame? Go to Asia, they know you by name, Go to South Africa, they know you by name. Please get off Tinubu your saviour and your kin by DNA crimes genes and face reality of abused of accommodation and tolerance in Yoruba land.

You should be praising Tinubu you have more in common with for not going to Asia to risk death penalty like you. Ask him for counsel.

Nna, abegi yemefe nah! Stop using Tinubu to defend yourself.
Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by toplinetrtrend: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
laiperi:

What has Tinubu done that I am ashamed of that has not been done and made even worse by you?

You nor dey shame? Go to Asia, they know you by name, Go to South Africa, they know you by name. Please get off Tinubu your saviour and your kin by DNA crimes genes and face reality of abused of accommodation and tolerance in Yoruba land.

You should be praising Tinubu you have more in common with for not going to Asia to risk death penalty like you. Ask him for counsel.

Nna, abegi yemefe nah! Stop using Tinubu to defend yourself.

What's this one saying? Looks like you took some of the heroine that Tinubu sells.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are Harder On Hushppupi Than FBI by feedthenation(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why can't the Yorubas be hard on corrupt politicians from their region

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Not Allow You Throw The Country Into Anarchy, FG Warns Protesters / Why Linking Of NIN To Phone Numbers Should Be Scrapped / ESN: I Hope Bleaching Cream Has Not Affected Uzodinma's Brain - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.