Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups (3481 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Folks keep asking why the army and police are more brutal with IPOB than perpetrators of violence further up north, such as in southern Kaduna, and among Fulani herdsmen. I think the reason is simple. And it goes beyond ethnic favouritism.

IPOB are essentially fighting to DESTROY Nigeria. They are seeking to seize Nigeria's oil and gas resources which provide nearly 70% of the FG's revenue.

Thus the FG is literally fighting for its life by confronting IPOB.

An analogy would be if an assailant pointed a dagger at your legs, and tried to stab you there, you would react to stop him, but not as viciously as you would if his dagger was aiming for your neck, in which case you will try to seize that dagger and cut off his head instead.

One more thing. The FG would not be so alarmed if IPOB were to secede with their landlocked homeland alone. Their attempt to rope in the delta region in their agenda even against the will of the latter, amounts to subtle theft of the nation's resources, which again, the FG will not permit in any circumstances. Thank you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Ratedgang: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hence the shooting of unarmed citizens abi? Ok oh.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
If the price of a nationhood is regular blood letting, let us not be a nation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by IamWonderful: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Secession is a deadly criminal offense in Nigeria even on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
If the price of a nationhood is regular blood letting, let us not be a nation.

But the price of acceding to IPOB is the mass starvation and death of millions of Nigerians, suddenly deprived of their national income.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by RuddyFusion(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:
Folks keep asking why the army and police are more brutal with IPOB than perpetrators of violence further up north, such as in southern Kaduna, and among Fulani herdsmen. I think the reason is simple. And it goes beyond ethnic favouritism.

IPOB are essentially fighting to DESTROY Nigeria. They are seeking to seize Nigeria's oil and gas resources which provide 90% of the FG's revenue.

An analogy would be if an assailant pointed a dagger at your legs, and tried to stab you there, you would react to stop him, but not as viciously as you would if his dagger was aiming for your neck, in which case you will try to seize that dagger and cut off his head instead.

One more thing. The FG would not be so alarmed if IPOB were to secede with their landlocked homeland alone. Their attempt to rope in the delta region in their agenda even against the will of the latter, amounts to subtle theft of the nation's resources, which again, the FG will not permit in any circumstances. Thank you.

How's IPOB fighting to destroy Nigeria?

How are they fighting to seize Nigerian Oil resources?

How?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ratedgang:
Hence the shooting of unarmed citizens abi? Ok oh.

But IPOB are looking to murder millions of unarmed Nigerians by seizing their natural resources to benefit themselves alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by SlayerForever: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
And so their actions are therefore justified. You did well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
RuddyFusion:

How's IPOB fighting to destroy Nigeria?

How are they fighting to seize Nigerian Oil resources?

How?

Can someone please explain the obvious to this guy? He seems genuinely lost by a very simple issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
SlayerForever:
And so their actions are therefore justified. You did well.

Are you trying to make us feel guilty? Do you feel guilty over your plans to steal the resources which 200 million people depend on to live?

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Admissionclass: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
I thought you guys said Nigeria is indivisible and biafra is impossible why are you killing an already dead lion

14 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
I thought you guys said Nigeria is indivisible and biafra is impossible, why the fear why are you suddenly afraid of a dead snake

Nobody is afraid of you, you narcissist. Are you not the ones crying over your brutal treatment by law enforcement? If I was afraid of you, I'd run away, not whup your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

IPOB are essentially fighting to DESTROY Nigeria. They are seeking to seize Nigeria's oil and gas resources which provide 90% of the FG's revenue.

would u a Yoruba man stay in Nigeria if igbos leave ? not to talk of niger Delta or middle belt

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

But the price of acceding to IPOB is the mass starvation and death of millions of Nigerians, suddenly deprived of their national income.
so oil is our only hope ....?

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

would u a Yoruba man stay in Nigeria if igbos leave ? not to talk of niger Delta or middle belt

Your diseased, tribalistic mind has no clue where I'm from, so zip it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

Are you trying to make us feel guilty? Do you feel guilty over your plans to steal the resources which 200 million people depend on to live?
firstly the only belongs to niger Delta and people who have oil ...honestly if oil is your issues igbos can give u the oil self . how much is 15 billion dollars a year for 200 million people ..Nestle make more than that a year , Zara sales more than that a year even

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

If it's not your "only hope", why are you so desperate to corner it for yourselves alone?

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

If it's not your "only hope", why are you so desperate to corner it for yourselves alone?
Biafra is only for Igbo land ...u can keep niger Delta oil if they like

7 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

Your diseased, tribalistic mind has no clue where I'm from, so zip it.
lol see this one

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
OK.

We have decided to take only south east and and our people in south south, who would like to follow us. We wont pressure them; it is yes or no something.

Anyone claiming the whole of south south as Biafra is childish. It is like planning to starve Nigeria her daily bread (Oil).

7 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

firstly the only belongs to niger Delta and people who have oil ...honestly if oil is your issues igbos can give u the oil self . how much is 15 billion dollars a year for 200 million people ..Nestle make more than that a year , Zara sales more than that a year even

The oil and gas resources are far more than 15 billion USD a year. And once you remove the delta from your Biafra map, nobody will stop you from seceding. Guaranteed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Admissionclass: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

he didn't answer my question I asked him .they said biafra is impossible that Nigeria is indivisible why fear ipob? why are the afraid of a dead lion?

the average African doesn't see beyond oil and natural resources , what about Ghana and other Africa countries without resources have they starved to death? Is it not we Nigerians that are running to reside there?

Yerubas so much dissapoint me with all the sophistication and education..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

he didn't answer my question I asked him .they said biafra is impossible that Nigeria is indivisible why fear ipob? why are the afraid of a dead lion?

the average African doesn't see beyond oil and natural resources , what about Ghana and other Africa countries without resources have they starved to death? Is it not we Nigerians that are running to reside there?

200 million people depending on 15 billion dollars ...if we get araira working well with government support won't they make that in a year ? ..lazy people everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

The oil and gas resources are far more than 15 billion USD a year. And once you remove the delta from your Biafra map, nobody will stop you from seceding. Guaranteed.
did one thinks oil money is more than 15 billion dollars a year ?

u know say them go minus production cost from inside each barrel which is $27 dollars ...then oil company get 45%....oya how much go remain

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
We must take care and rehabilitate the real terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

ijews can stay ...but all igbos that accept they are igbos are coming with us ....simple ...south south or not ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Admissionclass: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:
200 million people depending on 15 billion dollars ...if we get araira working well with government support won't they make that in a year ? ..lazy people everywhere

I am very sure he doesn't get 1naira from this oil money probably living in one room in lagosgrin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

Ignorant, unschooled dunce. Ghana has oil and gas, gold, and cocoa, in huge commercial quantities. You don't even know anything about the world around you because your head is filled with ethnic hate and little else. Tragic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

I am very sure he doesn't get 1naira from this oil money probably living in one room in lagosgrin grin
the boys knows nothing ..he think south south would still be part of Nigeria if igbos leave ...lmao

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nadaken: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
This your logic

If fg can beg negotiation with terrorists, pay bandits, and give "repentant Boko haram" reception, I see no reason why it can't at least seat with ipob to discuss.

Even the oil you talked about, I believe se really wants out that if it meant only the five Igbo states it wouldn't mind.

In fact I share that thought

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:
Ignorant, unschooled dunce. Ghana has oil and gas, cocoa, gold, in huge commercial quantities. You don't even know anything about the world around you because your head us filled with ethnic hate and little else. Tragic.
south west u are from have oil na ..., north said their is oil there too na , u guys have cocoa and gold ...infact we can buy your cocoa and gold and send u back chocolate and gold chains for 20X the price ....lamo

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Fine. So secede with your Aba and Igboland. Why are you claiming the delta which is not yours, you thief pretending he's not a thief?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambazonian Boys’ Step Up Action Near Cross River Border, Screen Nigerians / JUST IN: Buhari Makes History, Set Another New World Record / Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.