Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President (35948 Views)

Kanye West Announces 30 Day "Verbal Fast": No Speaking & No Sex / Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by FlipsideX: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2020
He is a Trump loyalist. Their plan is to cancel out some black's vote that would have gone to Biden

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Prechgold1180(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Kanye's running on purpose to guarantee Trump's victory grin This decision will split votes for biden...It will pull the black vote from Biden and make Trump win the election ❗
bidden is mentally unstable somebody that once forget that he is running for president
D way we carry Americans issue in this country is too much
Dem don't carry our matter like dat

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by smogup: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2020
pickatyou:
I like his dream but I guess it's dead on arrival. I might be wrong though.
But IMO you can't put a great country in such hands

The president of Ukraine was a comedian before he became president.

This your Nigerian mentality is myopic and outdated that's why we keep producing someone like buhari as president.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Kimbrielle(f): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:
I guess he was paid by Trump to do this. The major aim of his campaign is not to win but to prevent black Americans from giving bloc votes to Joe Biden. He is a useless Donald Trump supporter and I sincerely hope African Americans won’t buy his bullshit.
My thoughts exactly.

They wanna split votes

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Jamespatrick45(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Wish him the very best of luck
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Kimbrielle(f): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2020
FlipsideX:
He is a Trump loyalist. Their plan is to cancel out some black's vote that would have gone to Biden
This is their plan

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Mrcool4real: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Joe Biden all the way cool
sleeping joe
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
smogup:

The president of Ukraine was a comedian before he became president.

This your Nigerian mentality is myopic and outdated that's why we keep producing someone like buhari as president.

Its not about him being a rap artist or an entertainer. He has a mentally unstable past, you think they won't use it against him.

Stop ur foolish talk about Nigeria mentality being myopic as if you parents are from someplace else.
You would have quoted me without being rude.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by tonididdy(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
... When will wizkid contest for councillor at least.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
ethicallyright:
Kanye west will become President of America (Leader of the world ) soon. If not this decade , then next decade.

His fake Christianity was to massage the egos of evangelicals and conservatives while his wife and her family , the Kardashians , have the largest following of liberals in the world. With Kanye's parent in law being transgender , the electoral college may just have found the perfect first family for its new world order.

I'm a supporter of the new world order, btw.

He has decent followers from the black , conservative and liberal communities. I guess it's only Asian-Americans and Arabs that will not be really interested in his Presidency.

Bruce Jenner aka caitlyn is not Kim Kardashian West's father.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by ruffDiamond: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2020
u prefer the rock nation CEO .Shawn Carter, .jjjjjjjjay z!!!
with Eminem ad running,mate! not, this traitor and Trump lap dog,claiming slavery was a,choice forever young!
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by MansoryMX(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2020
ethicallyright:
Kanye west will become President of America (Leader of the world ) soon. If not this decade , then next decade.

His fake Christianity was to massage the egos of evangelicals and conservatives while his wife and her family , the Kardashians , have the largest following of liberals in the world. With Kanye's parent in law being transgender , the electoral college may just have found the perfect first family for its new world order.

He has decent followers from the black , conservative and liberal communities. I guess it's only Asian-Americans and Arabs that will not be really interested in his Presidency.

Modified

Like Trump , Kanye is a reality TV star, a billionaire and delusional without a military or political experience. The only difference between the duo is that the former inherited his wealth while the latter rose from the bottom and the latter is 10 shades darker than the former. Both men have a thing for plastic women.

When a smart and intelligent person open his mouth to speak you know, you just know. Nice view bro, nice one

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by MartinsD12(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Wikiafripedia:
American rapper and entrepreneur Kanye West formally announces his campaign in the U.S. presidential election on Twitter. He is running as an independent.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1279575273365594112?s=19
Now the truth is out, so this is the reason Kanye west has been putting out Christian music, telling us he found Jesus for to deceive the American people to gain followers, this is politics.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Emary:
What a joke! grin grin grin
Mentally unstable President Kanye West and First Lady and ex-IndecentStar Kim Kardashian. If he really wanted positive change, he'd throw his weight and wealth behind a stronger candidate and stop borrowing from President Humpty Dumpty's script.

God used a prostitute so there is nothing abnormal or usual. Funny thing is Kim is even more decent than 80% of naija gals.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by ayaside(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Ygrette:
Haha. Can imagine Kim Kardashian as First Lady. She'll just be shaking bumbum for us.
Same Kim that is studying law? Please, investigate more before you type.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2020
This sounds funny but then, who knows? He might become the president of America against all odds.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by smogup: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2020
pickatyou:

Its not about him being a rap artist or an entertainer. He has a mentally unstable past, you think they won't use it against him.

Stop ur foolish talk about Nigeria mentality being myopic as if you parents are from someplace else.
You would have quoted me without being rude.

Sanwo only has a mentally unstable past. That hasn't affected his performance.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Siberia01(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
[s]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice one from a niggarrr

Nope it is not a joke
Anyone can delve into politics last last
I keep on saying this
Even me Last last
After all the bombing
Na politics go end am
i go Join a party with Great ideology
I nor go join APC! Never. For me to join APC i better join PDP

Then like play like play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government
Then boom
I go introduce the bill make all religious institutions dey pay huge amount of tax
I go propose or introduce the bill to legalize weed
I go begin recommend and make sure all my real niggarrrz in the street get government contracts
[/s]

happy Sunday
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2020
ethicallyright:

Modified

Like Trump , Kanye is a reality TV star, a billionaire and delusional without a military or political experience. The only difference between the duo is that the former inherited his wealth while the latter rose from the bottom and the latter is 10 shades darker than the former. Both men have a thing for plastic women.
enlighten me my friend, why do you support the new world order?
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2020
smogup:

Sanwo only has a mentally unstable past. That hasn't affected his performance.

Didn't know that.
But sanwo olu's case is that of having a godfather.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by wristbangle: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2020
Bold step from him but can't guarantee winning preliminary stage let alone primaries. Alot needs to be fixed in terms of his background coupled with the reputation of his wife's and her family. No sort of political or military experience can be seen in his resume but who am I to criticise him if he can make best decisions in difficult situation.

Kanye/Kadarshian combination! No doubt this will attract joke from the entire universe. Wishing him best of luck in his ambition.
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by jericco1(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2020
He should channel his energy elsewhere
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Jakemedg(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Kanye West should kiss that ambition goodbye
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by ruffDiamond: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Gforce2015:
Tuface also should contest for next presidential election....i
no be 2Face na 3Face! person,wet,shamelessly, stole his,colleague song to hit,stardom!

vote am ya villager president u,hear?
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by hybrid11(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2020
I'm just trying to imagine how u will look on suit�� .
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by wristbangle: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:
If Donald Trump the fool can do it, who says Kanye can’t do it?

Madam, trump is different from Kanye. At least the current president doesnt not have transgender embedded in his family and that of his in-laws. Business wise, he is doing well in hospitality and real estate coupled with some wimps of political exposure.

Can this be said of Kanye? How did he become a billionaire? Let's start from here.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by ledaman: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Does he thinks it all about rapping?
Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Emary:
What a joke! grin grin grin
Mentally unstable President Kanye West and First Lady and ex-IndecentStar Kim Kardashian. If he really wanted positive change, he'd throw his weight and wealth behind a stronger candidate and stop borrowing from President Humpty Dumpty's script.
do you know that Trump married a IndecentStar?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2020
wristbangle:

Madam, trump is different from Kanye. At least the current president doesnt not have transgender embedded in his family and that of his in-laws. Business wise, he is doing well in hospitality and real estate coupled with some wimps of political exposure.

Can this be said of Kanye? How did he become a billionaire? Let's start from here.

How does a transgender family member translate to one’s ability or inability to be a good president?

Trump is doing well in business? Pause for laughs.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Mostly accurate
ethicallyright:

Modified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Flaunts Guitar Tattoo On His Leg / Victoria Kimani Shares Sexy Photos / Shola Ogudu: Why I Called Wizkid Out On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.