Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt (34045 Views)

Players With Most Goals From Direct Free-kicks Since 2012 / Ronaldo's Stunning Overhead Kick For Real Madrid Voted Uefa's Goal Of The Season / Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Penaldo is one overrated dumb fuckkk

Imagine 43 attempt

Even my grandmother will score in five attempt

The fact that you had to shame him to make yourself feel better is very sad.

You're probably one of those people that never gets anything done.

Very sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine 43 attempt

The fact that you had to shame him to make yourself feel better is very sad.

Some people have to understand that choosing a GOAT is out of preference. Everyone has their own favorite player, you don't need to insult someone else's to make yourself feel better about your own favorite player.

Hope this helped you.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir

I edited the above post
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by earnit2: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Then do it don’t talk about it
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
eni4real:
for Mosquitoes in Juventus grin
For you n your minions
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
eni4real:
World best playmaker award winner, 4 record time grin

Messi is not a mere goalscorer!!!

Cristiano thrives on Propaganda!!!

Lewandowski is about to be the next king of Europe!! He is another mere goalscorer cool

Robert will be the second king of Europe since Modric dethroned Cristiano in 2018!!

Cristiano's Propaganda don't work again especially when he is not connected to Madrid anymore undecided
Lewa dethroned Pessi too o.
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Dicko1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
43 attempts yet he didn't give up...This guy's a Genius, Inspiration to many!
Genius ke.he is just a product of hard work and not a genius.43 attempt ,1 goal in free kick is poor.he has lost his vision in free kick .no matter the age.since 2017,he has not recorded a single free kick goal in the league until now.let us be honest with ourselves.how many years and how many attempt .too poor.he used to be better but he has totally dropped now.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Lewa dethroned Pessi too o.
He is not European!
Modric took the European throne from Cristiano since 2018!
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
For you n your minions
Cristiano didn't teach you that.. undecided.
Propaganda and nothing more.. No killing ,no death wishing!!
Just Propaganda grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
eni4real:
Cristiano didn't teach you that.. undecided.
Propaganda and nothing more.. No killing ,no death wishing!!
Just Propaganda grin

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by helpfindbolu: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Cristiano took a break from playing Freekick in 2 years??

He simply missed 43 grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by abdullahi45: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
43 attempts yet he didn't give up...This guy's a Genius, Inspiration to many!

Ronaldo is not a genius and he never claimed to be one. He is a hard worker who inspires all that with constant hardwork and without giving up, everything is possible.
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by willyjacs(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright Penaldo is one overrated dumb fuckkk
Imagine 43 attempt
who is ur grandmother? make she go kick ball make we see
730 goals machine + over 200 assists is overrated?
u must be high on dumbo.
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2020
MrConstantine:

75k sir

IPhone what is that ?
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Darejoe60: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine 43 attempt

Don't babe surprised she might not make it in 200 attempts lol
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
Cristiano took a break from playing Freekick in 2 years??

He simply missed 43 grin
Ronaldo has 730 goals. 200 assists.
Yourvtaunting has turned to hating & is making you look useless.
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Alfarisiey: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin indeed, he's the all-time best player followed by the short
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Ronaldo has 730 goals. 200 assists.
Yourvtaunting has turned to hating & is making you look useless.
No Match today...
Not in football mode!
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
No Match today...
Not in football mode!
Thunder fire your mood
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Thunder fire your mood
You are too emotional for my liking!!
Stop quoting me.. I criticize Cristiano, not you!!
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
You are too emotional for my liking!!
Stop quoting me.. I criticize Cristiano, not you!!
You are the emotional one that cries whenever Ronaldo is mentioned

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

You are the emotional one that cries whenever Ronaldo is mentioned
Are you related to Cristiano?? undecided
You have no business questioning me about his Propaganda!!
He is an icon of Propaganda and I like to expose that!!!
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2020
eni4real:
Are you related to Cristiano?? undecided
You have no business questioning me about his Propaganda!!
He is an icon of Propaganda and I like to expose that!!!
Are you related to propaganda or are you genetically modified deformed to criticize senselessly?
You are an icon of baseless posts on CR7.
Who is the person from your village responsible for your predicament?
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 07, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Are you related to propaganda or are you genetically modified deformed to criticize senselessly?
You are an icon of baseless posts on CR7.
Who is the person from your village responsible for your predicament?
I don't recognize you.. Stop quoting me!!
I just hate Propaganda from Cristiano's camp!!
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by theDEVILisHERE: 6:44am On Jul 07, 2020
obonujoker:
Ronaldo drop the knuckle ball technique for now...stick with the conventional style for now..

More goals to follow.... Amin

This is his undoing

That technique is not easy, ment for masters

He hasn't really mastered it like Juninho, Del pero, Andrea Pirlo etc so he should not use it as much when confidence is low

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2020
jerrybakermillz:

IPhone what is that ?
IPhone 6s plus 64gb
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Behindthewheels: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
oya na

abeg dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by PopeFlatino(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
What do you mean by Eibar merchant?..do u even know d meaning of that word "merchant" ,u just want to follow d trend of ur senior penaldo colleagues bloody brat.,.

Eibar is not even in d list of teams Messi has record goals and assists against to clear u

And Messi has 6 balloon d'ors to even add pains to ur soul.

Finally Messi isn't as selfish as ur hero.

So shut up
NORSYK:

I hope Eibar merchant will give him the free kick to play
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Starz825(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
700 goals in 862 games.

700 goals in 974 games.

Which one is better?
700 goals in 974 games for three different clubs and leagues ooo....
Make he dey loud for your ear oo...
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Starz825:

700 goals in 974 games for three different clubs and leagues ooo....
Make he dey loud for your ear oo...
3 different clubs with superior budget compared to the rest of the League!!
Clubs that can afford best coaches in the World

Ranging from Sir Ferguson to Zizou!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents / Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.