Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt (34053 Views)

Players With Most Goals From Direct Free-kicks Since 2012 / Ronaldo's Stunning Overhead Kick For Real Madrid Voted Uefa's Goal Of The Season / Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by kenex4ever(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
The greatest football maestro of all time.....
after 43 freaking attempts
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by DelphiOracle(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Penaldo is one overrated dumb fuckkk

Imagine 43 attempt

Even my grandmother will score in five attempt
wow. Did she played for Bendel Insurance before?
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Adrian9(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ronaldo is hardwork and resilience personified!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Infinixs5: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
43 attempts yet he didn't give up...This guy's a Genius, Inspiration to many!

what motivates this guy baffles me

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by oshe11: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol
If the goal keeper dare to follow that ball, he will just end up breaking his spinal cord! grin grin
Stories......

Watch the replay like I opined
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by tesppidd: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
NORSYK:

Which is better, the records below
Oya count.

How many you see there?

Common count!!!

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by tesppidd: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
NORSYK:

Which is better, the records below
Common count!

It's not by depending on Eder and Bernado Sylva to win you international trophies. How many times was he the best player of the tournament?

How many??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cmanforall:

Other players allowed him to continue trying...
How often can others get those opportunities to keep trying till you make it? Be it in football or normal life.
Do have idea of how many freekicks ronaldo left for dybala and Douglas Costa dis season?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Infinixs5:

what motivates this guy baffles me
His determination and winning mentality is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

Do have idea of how many freekicks ronaldo left for dybala and Douglas Costa dis season?
Lol, dont mind those guys, it is obvious they don't watch serie A, they only focus on EPL.

What they don't realize is that serie a, is a tough league with emphasis on defensive tactics. I wish Messi can come over to serie a, let's see how he will fare.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by sylve11: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Goat cheesy

You're just a wicked guy. grin cool
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by sylve11: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dalil8:

Sorry to say, you cannot be successful with this mindset.

grin grin cool
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by BianoJay(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:
Liar!

Ronaldo played as an attacking winger for about 4 years at Man U.

For the next 10 years at Madrid and Juve he has been a penalty box footballer.

Messi only played the false 9 role for Guordiola for 4 years.
For the other 9 years he has played as a right winger.

Reading this I'm even ashamed to have wasted my time to quote you in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Olajay3700(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:
From the celebration, it was obvious a huge weight was lifted off him

Shut up there. He didn't celebrate the goal. Even tho it was superb. And at watching center guys almost tear down canopy.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by tesppidd: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
BianoJay:

[s]Reading this I'm even ashamed to have wasted my time to quote you in the first instance.[/s]
Truth hurts so bad.

Now sodd off.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Olajay3700(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:
Fake Ronaldo

Fake free kick

First free kick to be scored in over 5 years..

300 attempted free kicks. He scored only 1..
What a shame

Modified: Ronaldo fans, this is just a comment.. Why do some Nigerians take ordinary football comment to the heart? Ronaldo doesn't know u, he doesn't know me..

See one calling my phone a stolen phone because I am not a fan of Ronaldo.. When will our Mumu stop... This is just a comment, it has notin to do with the phone

Meanwhile, check my signature... E no concern my comment gringringringrin

Let's us vote for the best free kick taker in history

Click Like for Ronaldo

Click share for Messi

Oya let's decide

Boboyi is an Ode.
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
NORSYK and Daville Badt...

Facts below
No bro Ronaldo has 55 while messi has 52
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Olajay3700:

Boboyi is an Ode.
grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by EbenezerTriumph: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:
From the celebration, it was obvious a huge weight was lifted off him
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
eni4real:
Finals are played by a whole team which include Higuain miss

You have learnt too much Propaganda from Cristiano! grin
Oro rirun. Smelling talk.
You recall I told you you twist things to favour your uncle called Pessi.
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
eni4real:
Muhammed Alli stays alone in the ring!!
He fought his own fight alone!!

No teammates!!

Cristiano shouldn't have take Propaganda to the next level in 2017!!

Modric got angry and took the Ballon d'or in 2018!!

Lesson: You are not the best without your teammates!! Football is not Tennis!
Say NO to Propaganda cool
Sniper is N500.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:
Ronaldo has scored only 4 freekicks more than Messi

But he has attempted 37 freekicks more than Messi.

Keep on celebrating foolishness.

cool
No
I don't celebrate foolishness.
I celebrate people's efforts.
I celebrate Ronaldo same way I celebrate Messi.
You are the one that's foolis h to acknowledge other people's effort

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Oro rirun. Smelling talk.
You recall I told you you twist things to favour your uncle called Pessi.
World best playmaker award winner, 4 record time grin

Messi is not a mere goalscorer!!!

Cristiano thrives on Propaganda!!!

Lewandowski is about to be the next king of Europe!! He is another mere goalscorer cool

Robert will be the second king of Europe since Modric dethroned Cristiano in 2018!!

Cristiano's Propaganda don't work again especially when he is not connected to Madrid anymore undecided
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Sniper is N500.
for Mosquitoes in Juventus grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
When you are good you are good, even your rivals and enemies knows of your goodness but will not just admit openly.
CR7, Great of all time.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by DonMekino(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
always looking for personal glory ;Dalways looking for personal glory
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Kelvinstylz: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
This dude is never aging... I just love seeing him score goals like Crazy..... Big ups smiley

Btw DM me on WhatsApp for your dope vector art toons @ 08094002416... Trust me it’s affordable cool you’ll surely love it wink

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Dalil8: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Lol, dont mind those guys, it is obvious they don't watch serie A, they only focus on EPL.

What they don't realize is that serie a, is a tough league with emphasis on defensive tactics. I wish Messi can come over to serie a, let's see how he will fare.

God bless you. Serie A is a very rigid, slow paced and physical league. More focused on defense.

Those comparing CR7 with Immobile are clearly lost. Immobile's first season at Serie A, he couldn't score up to 7 goals. He struggled.

Ronaldo's first season he bagged an impressive 21 goals. Very impressive for a first timer.

Ronaldo is a hard worker and goal getter, Pessi toyboys know this.

If Messi ever steps foot in Serie A. He'll be strapped to the bench for donkey years, he will never get the chance to play cuz of injury.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Champneys: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Congratulations top baller.
The best in the world.
Re: Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:
Fake Ronaldo

Fake free kick

First free kick to be scored in over 5 years..

300 attempted free kicks. He scored only 1..
What a shame

Modified: Ronaldo fans, this is just a comment.. Why do some Nigerians take ordinary football comment to the heart? Ronaldo doesn't know u, he doesn't know me..

See one calling my phone a stolen phone because I am not a fan of Ronaldo.. When will our Mumu stop... This is just a comment, it has notin to do with the phone

Meanwhile, check my signature... E no concern my comment gringringringrin

Let's us vote for the best free kick taker in history

Click Like for Ronaldo

Click share for Messi

Oya let's decide

No 1. You're still using iPhone 6s+ after how many years. Only God knows how long it took you to find that receipt.

No 2. How exactly is Ronaldo's free kick fake.

No.3 why did you decide to use that comment as an opportunity to get useless likes.

Remember 2000 nairaland likes= 0 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! / Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.