Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,987 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) (4557 Views)

Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Shut it.
It's just a Diploma

1 Like

Re: Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) by SaintBishop: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
phemmyutd:

Thank God for your analysis. But where you failed woefully is that you can't point out to any group of Yoruba omoluabi coming out to defend Hushpuppi the way you people defended Hushmummi Patience Jonathan. That's what makes us Omoluabi.
But you defend tinubu the criminal right? mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) by Herbephe1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
huspuppi is my man of the year, I wish u could learn one or two things from him. Sufferness in this country is going momentum. how could I be reading, liking and commenting on the news, wen it's time to withdraw my hardest earn 2k(spent almost 2 months before teaching 2k) from the site they now brought another policy that it must reach 10k before cashing out.how will someone now survive..
Re: Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) by okosodo: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:
The Jonathan family stole far more than hushpuppi could ever dream of. Sadly, we can’t do anything to them because of political connections while Hushpuppi will spend the next 20 years of his life in American prison.
Your hatred for jonathan sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: Reps Working On Six Bills To Improve Food And Health Sectors / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala / Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.