Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval This COVID-19 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval This COVID-19 (291 Views)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Within 24 Hours (step By Step) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval This COVID-19 by Ofoegbus(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Have you tried applying for Adsense lately and it was rejected almost immediately. Google said they can't approve your site because of COVID-19.

This has been an issue in the blogging community and it looks as if there is no solution. I know a lot of my friends who used to get like 3 approval per week, but since March when this pandemic started, it's been difficult.

Sometimes your Adsense might be rejected for content issues even when your content is original.

I had similar issue, but mine was because "Google said I already have Adsense Account". And since this pandemic, even when people complain of not getting approved, I still get like 3-4 approval per week.

So this is how you to get Adsense approved this Covid-19

1. Before you apply for Adsense.
Even if you comply with Adsense policy, your site might not still get approved. Make sure your site is of the best quality.

Google uses their bot to automatically filter websites based of quality. The more quality your website, the more chances it will part of the few that will be selected for manual review.
The few selected sites are now taken to humans for manual review.

Because of Covid-19, Google have limited work force, and will only be reviewing few site. The only way to be selected is to apply with Quality website and good content.

2. Design a professional website

Google is giving more preference to professional designed websites. So if your design is basic, you won't get approved. Try making your site look like a business website.

How do you design a professional website for Adsense? How do you get Adsense Quality?

3. Buy my eBook
It is sold for just 1000 Naira, and it is available on Paystack. It has everything to get adsense approval. >>>
https://paystack.com/buy/adsense-ebook

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Online Skill I Can Make Money With Using A Tablet / Amazon AWS Account For Sale / Get Your Website With Only N500 For A Start Do It Yourself Domain Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.