Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju (26556 Views)

What Is Tinubu Really After? By Tunde Asaju / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Buhari – Absent With His House On Fire By Tunde Asaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by ChoCho54(f): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
tiredoflife:

His daughter will take his place or MC Oluomo the next governor of lagos state kiss
Oh yeah

1 Like

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by fkj950ax(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:

Ganduje, Oshiomole, Zulum, Hope Uzodinma, Joe Igbokwe, Ben Akabueze, etc who are all loyalist of Tinubu are also part of his ethnic politics, right?

Mention those who Atiku has nurtured and supported to national prominence from obscurity and let’s compare with those that were nurtured and supported by Tinubu to national prominence. Let’s see who is more ethnically biased between them.

There were 36 State Governors when Tinubu became Governor for the first time.
As at today, we don't even remember their names.
The eligible voters today were just born after he left Round House.
He may be many things unsavory, but he has made his dent in Nigerian political and governance history.

9 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by GeneralPula: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Racoon:
The cowardice of late Brig.Babafemi Ogundipe lead to a mere Lt.Col.Yakubu Gowon to assume leadership who quickly appoint Awo as his deputy to placate the SW.Did Lt.Col.Ojukwu ever acknowledged Gowon leadership? No!-because he believes in attaining leadership by merit.

This is what the Jan.15th.1966 coupists wanted to do.So any political relevance Awo enjoyed today was simply because of circumstances.See how the same northern military clique later frustrate him in the 1979 elections leading to his controversial death?

So all you know how to do is just Attack Apc..

You've got nothing upstairs, couldn't even hold a straight argument.. Yet you started the call out..

Anyway I never for once take you serious on here as your one deluded Pdp paid Apologist.

Pdp need find another good strategist cuz you're as useless as P in ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
You forgot to mention the Senate president. Former APC acting national chairman hlta and.the likes
seunmsg:

Ganduje, Oshiomole, Zulum, Hope Uzodinma, Joe Igbokwe, Ben Akabueze, etc who are all loyalist of Tinubu are also part of his ethnic politics, right?

Mention those who Atiku has nurtured and supported to national prominence from obscurity and let’s compare with those that were nurtured and supported by Tinubu to national prominence. Let’s see who is more ethnically biased between them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Queseda: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.
I noticed a trend that most of the anti-Tinubu posts are published by Igbos and some gullible Yorubas join them to say all manner of rubbish against one of the seasoned politicians we have in the country, a man who has stayed true to his principles and never engaged in political prostitution like most politicians in Nigeria.

The Igbos are known for bringing others down to toe the same path they once criticized. Look very well into past oh yee gullible Yorubas, during the 60s, the heads of government in other regions were assassinated but Igbos snitched and kept theirs.
The same pattern is emerging today, they criticize Tinubu for his 'alliance with the North' but didn't see anything wrong with Obi/Atiku ticket. Not forgetting their romance with Shagari in the 80s, Tofa won 3 out of 4 Igbo states in the 1992 Elections
They claim Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, yet same Lagos is their dream place of residence
They claim Tinubu is corrupt, but defend GEJ, Patience, Diezani, Dino, Atiku, Saraki, and the rest of them. You can't criticize Tinubu and defend these ones, that's sheer hypocrisy and double standards

I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, no politician is, all I'm saying is that Yorubas should be ahead of this bad press and campaign of calumny against Tinubu from the East because there's absolutely no justification for it, other than their perceived Tinubu 2023 Presidential ambition which is at best mere speculations, and probably for sending Jonathan back to Otuoke.
You begin to wonder if Tinubu was at one time governor of the 5 Igbo states with the way he's constantly being mentioned even in matters that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Lastly, Igbos are free to criticize whoever they want but it would be foolhardy for any Yoruba not to see the bigger picture and join them in rubbishing one of their most outstanding politicians in recent memory, taking into cognisance the events of the 60s
A word is enough for the wise

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]

This must have pained you so much that you had to delete it.

1 Like

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
You can't bury someone who doesn't know you exist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by perdollar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
in Yoruba culture, u don't bury a decomposing body.
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Videx99(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
There's no selflessness in politics my brother.
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Pain(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/before-we-bury-tinubu.html

Another paid media hype filled with gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by bonnyhope: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
If you are benefitting directly from the richest ex-governor in Africa, then you are free to read the BS up there.

Nothing new can be said. His influence starts and ends in the SW.

Yoruba and their erudite media can continue claiming victory for Buharis election, but you all know abooki is not into all those media gimmick, but some have also come out to say, the SW gave buhari only 500k votes in 2015.

Let me ask you zombies, if nature takes Tinubu away tomorrow, who will rule in his place? Who is he grooming to take over his throne when he joins his ancestors? Nobody!

A good leader would also groom a successor.

Lai Mohmdd can do better than him
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by nokatakata: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Esseite:

And he has not used it since?...

He will not be as fo.olish and gullible like the biafra.ud warrior. Everything no be by gra gra and false bravery that will lead millions of gullible people to their early grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by zealousayo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chapii:
You are suffering from (a) self deceit (b) ignorance (c) all of the above
He's suffering from something worse than those things you mentioned. The way he comments makes me doubt his education. The most annoying part of it is that he is in the working class; I wonder how someone could be in that class and doesn't have at least little sense.

1 Like

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Dpharisee: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:

How could Senator Hope Uzodinma be a loyalist of Tinubu, Hope commands his own political clout in Imo State, don't exaggerate what is not
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by zealousayo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Asgard13:

Which National goodwill grin

What an ignorance.... Yoruba always think their god Tinubu is being worship outside yorubaland

God wey his influence no pass ikoyi

Tell Tinubu to visit aso rock first

Tinubu wey ordinary recharge card seller salibu barred from even calling Buhari on phone

Why is Tinubu not among the Hausa Fulani cabals that run power in Nigeria

Yoruba sef grin
I am Yoruba, and I can categorically tell you that most of here doesn't like Tinubu. Forget about those APC people asslicking and glorifying him. Na normal thing for politics, brother!

1 Like

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by nokatakata: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Asgard13:

Which National goodwill grin

What an ignorance.... Yoruba always think their god Tinubu is being worship outside yorubaland

God wey his influence no pass ikoyi

Tell Tinubu to visit aso rock first

Tinubu wey ordinary recharge card seller salibu barred from even calling Buhari on phone

Why is Tinubu not among the Hausa Fulani cabals that run power in Nigeria

Yoruba sef grin

At least all you biafra.uds are always chanting Tinubu every day of your miserable lives. Tinubu is not an ex or sitting governor in any of the states in your cursed region. Tunibu is in Lagos, the same lagos and SW all you air heads keep running to for survival.
Mention any politician dead or alive from.your region that can compare to Fashola...let's start from there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Mace0lane: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
I never cared about politics of NL politics section until I discovered how they praise Peter Obi Ebele n others even with the fraud allegations against them but would crucify a Tinubu that was tried n acquitted. Most of those foolish Igbos are being paid by Reno to disparage politicians from other tribes while praising their own.

The rancour you see is Yoruba raising up to counter their intent n that make me so happy. Once their motive is exposed to more Yoruba especially those politically docile n Igbo will be able to make a comment on NL without exposing tnker foolishness the more.

Queseda:
When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.
I noticed a trend that most of the anti-Tinubu posts are published by Igbos and some gullible Yorubas join them to say all manner of rubbish against one of the seasoned politicians we have in the country, a man who has stayed true to his principles and never engaged in political prostitution like most politicians in Nigeria.

The Igbos are known for bringing others down to toe the same path they once criticized. Look very well into past oh yee gullible Yorubas, during the 60s, the heads of government in other regions were assassinated but Igbos snitched and kept theirs.
The same pattern is emerging today, they criticize Tinubu for his 'alliance with the North' but didn't see anything wrong with Obi/Atiku ticket. Not forgetting their romance with Shagari in the 80s, Tofa won 3 out of 4 Igbo states in the 1992 Elections
They claim Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, yet same Lagos is their dream place of residence
They claim Tinubu is corrupt, but defend GEJ, Patience, Diezani, Dino, Atiku, Saraki, and the rest of them. You can't criticize Tinubu and defend these ones, that's sheer hypocrisy and double standards

I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, no politician is, all I'm saying is that Yorubas should be ahead of this bad press and campaign of calumny against Tinubu from the East because there's absolutely no justification for it, other than their perceived Tinubu 2023 Presidential ambition which is at best mere speculations, and probably for sending Jonathan back to Otuoke.
You begin to wonder if Tinubu was at one time governor of the 5 Igbo states with the way he's constantly being mentioned even in matters that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Lastly, Igbos are free to criticize whoever they want but it would be foolhardy for any Yoruba not to see the bigger picture and join them in rubbishing one of their most outstanding politicians in recent memory, taking into cognisance the events of the 60s

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by nokatakata: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Ironically both Awolowo and Ojukwu died at 78

Yet nothing can be attributed to Ojukwu as meaningful legacy , Ojukwu is a failure on all fronts and a symbol of cowardice, lost senate election, lost a war, his wife lost senatorial nomination in the party Ojukwu founded

While Awolowo's legacy is everywhere, fighting for Nigerian independence, free education, Institution like OAU, immortalisation on 100naira note for naming Naira and inventing Nigerian currency after British Nigerian Pounds

And MKO stood like a man and fought hard, what he lost as a President, Obasanjo an Ogun State indegene and his old school mate enjoyed it for 8years, and Osinbajo is enjoying vice presidency for another 8 years

Oju Iku is the greatest coward to ever walk the surface of earth. How can a man abscond dressed up like a woman to Abidjan and abandon millions of his daft followers. Small FFK was even phucking his wife. Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Exc2000: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
nokatakata:

Oju Iku is the greatest coward to ever walk the surface of earth. How can a man abscond dressed up like a woman to Abidjan and abandon millions of his daft followers. Small FFK was even phucking his wife. Tufiakwa

Oju iku chaiii see finishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
nokatakata:

He will not be as fo.olish and gullible like the biafra.ud warrior. Everything no be by gra gra and false bravery that will lead millions of gullible people to their early grave.

Don't be hypnotized... it's only an illusion built up over the years to control your kind..
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by joeyfire(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
These Tinubu hacks just write flowery articles to make the man feel good and get bank alerts in return.

Tinubu has been silenced on a federal level, his so called loyalists such as Aregbesola and Osinbajo are basically toothless, Sabiu Yusuf can sack them if he wants. Besides all of Tinubu's boys are all non-performers from Aregbe to Fashola. The only thing he can boast of is getting his boys into the Federal cabinet and they are not really loyal anymore...

His 2023 wet dreams are all but over because Fulani are ahead of the game. If they don't choose to retain power they can never give him the presidency. Last last they will choose Fayemi as VP or somebody close in characteristics

2 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Dpharisee: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical Yoruba man

Non of them are Tinubu loyalists

This Yoruba people sef

Zulum got elected by his people not Tinubu loyalist
Yoruba have been fighting hard to attach to Zulum while Zulum have been avoiding Yoruba people
Yoruba go round snapping and doing pr for Zulum

Hope ... is not even loyal to anybody... bu kyari that Oshiomole took him to

Na so Yoruba start claiming Buni is Oshiomole and Tinubu loyalist because he was once a secretary under akande

Forgetting that the secretary post was shared between cpc and acn

Automatically to Yoruba Buni become Tinubu loyalist

Oga Tinubu no get loyalist any where in the north
He entered into partnership with north.. they used him and free him

Igbos are no loyal to Yoruba north are not loyal to Yoruba

I told you ... you don’t know Nigeria

Travel and see how Yoruba people are seen across Nigeria

Nobody trust Yoruba man..... no tribe in Nigeria

It has never happen and will never ever happen in Nigeria

To trust a Yoruba man... talk more loyalty

The keep beating their chests and overhyping Tinubu, imagine that guy Seunmsg saying Zulum, Buni and Hope are Tinubu loyalists, Buni represents CPC in APC, Hope was a full PDP man before decamping and Tinubu has no influence in Imo State which is not Osun state, Zulum is liked by his people in Borno which has nothing to do with Tinubu.
Thanks for clarifying, Edo no be Lagos cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by majamajic(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Everything was normal until igbos was pointed at killing of Yoruba leaders daughter , even when eye witness said they were herdsmen
No one remember, still no apologies.
That's very bad !
It made a lot them lose their respect for him
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Asgard13: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
nokatakata:

At least all you biafra.uds are always chanting Tinubu every day of your miserable lives. Tinubu is not an ex or sitting governor in any of the states in your cursed region. Tunibu is in Lagos, the same lagos and SW all you air heads keep running to for survival.
Mention any politician dead or alive from.your region that can compare to Fashola...let's start from there.

Yoruba man and competition.... dick measuring.. everything to Yoruba man Na to compete against igbos...
Yet they failed to admit igbos are their superiors.. reason the hate and despise igbos..

Oga I no Dey do Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by blackboy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cock n bull story. He is over rated. Its OBJ he should thank. He lost Lagos to Funsho William's but OBJ intervened to let him win.
So long as Lagos is still what it is - an over hyped or fake mega city I blame Tinubu.
If someone is not honest or greedy he cant have my support or respect. Or make I respect Hushpupi because he get money?

1 Like

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Asgard13: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dpharisee:

The keep beating their chests and overhyping Tinubu, imagine that guy saying Zulum, Buni and Hope are Tinubu loyalists, Buni represent CPC in APC, Hope was a full PDP man before decamping and Tinubu has no influence in Imo State which is not Osun state, Zulum is liked by his people in Borno which has nothing to do with Tinubu.
Thanks for clarifying, Edo no be Lagos cool

cool
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by JAMO84: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical Yoruba man

This Yoruba people sef

Yoruba have been fighting hard to attach to Zulum while Zulum have been avoiding Yoruba people

Na so Yoruba start claiming Buni is Oshiomole and Tinubu loyalist because he was once a secretary under akande

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by feedthenation(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tinubu leaving rent free in most people brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by seunmsg(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Queseda:

I think you should open a thread and post this your comment for wider audience. I still don’t understand why some so called Yorubas can’t see the bigger picture. An attack on Tinubu is an attack on the entire Yoruba race politically. Some of us have been trying our best to sensitize our people but we all need to do more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by SuperT(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
“JAGABAN, THE GREEDY ONE

They say Tinubu is a greedy and over-ambitious man, his first party ticket he gave it to Atiku, the second one he gave it to Ribadu, third one he gave it to Buhari. Both Atiku and Ribadu were to later move to PDP while Tinubu remained in opposition. Who then is over-ambitious?

He strategized and survived in opposition for more than sixteen years while others were jumping shamelessly from one party to the other. He gave Mr President the pedestal to attain his ambition, but is now labeled as the number one enemy of PMB by the wailers; the same people who felt Buhari could never be President. They all rushed to pay OBJ allegiance forgetting he brought GEJ to power and brought him down. But Tinubu brought Fashola and many others to power and never brought any of them down, despite their perceived differences.

Lest I forget, we should never bite the hands that feed us. We might come back to lick the boot that kicked us.

All hail Jagaban!”
-Kola Omisore

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by JAMO84: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical Yoruba man

This Yoruba people sef

Tinubu has no loyalists in the north, is this man from Bende local government in Abia state?

I AM DONE TALKING

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Gfxguy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N5,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

You can check our page on ig - @graphicsbykeem to see what to expect from the training.
Most of the designs on the page were done on mobile phone.

For those who are still contemplating see the juicy package below:
1.) Video editing
2.) Professional logo design
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts and design.
4.) How to create exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) How to design beautiful Graphics (Flyers, posters, social media posts etc) on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) 3D logo and mockup design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding. How to host your site for free. Build your own business website in 1hour

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...
You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisi Ilawole, Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Others Defect To ZLP / Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / Patience Jonathan Takes Selfie With Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.