Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju (26586 Views)

What Is Tinubu Really After? By Tunde Asaju / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Buhari – Absent With His House On Fire By Tunde Asaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by fcdgrand(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
finally 2023, if apc give ticket to tinubu (south west) then PDP give theirs to north, it will be tinubu (south west) vs north (north east and north west), East, south south, north central. for apc and PDP to have better chance, it will be East vs East or north vs north, tinubu and south west is out!
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by cryptotech: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Queseda:
When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.
I noticed a trend that most of the anti-Tinubu posts are published by Igbos and some gullible Yorubas join them to say all manner of rubbish against one of the seasoned politicians we have in the country, a man who has stayed true to his principles and never engaged in political prostitution like most politicians in Nigeria.

The Igbos are known for bringing others down to toe the same path they once criticized. Look very well into past oh yee gullible Yorubas, during the 60s, the heads of government in other regions were assassinated but Igbos snitched and kept theirs.
The same pattern is emerging today, they criticize Tinubu for his 'alliance with the North' but didn't see anything wrong with Obi/Atiku ticket. Not forgetting their romance with Shagari in the 80s, Tofa won 3 out of 4 Igbo states in the 1992 Elections
They claim Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, yet same Lagos is their dream place of residence
They claim Tinubu is corrupt, but defend GEJ, Patience, Diezani, Dino, Atiku, Saraki, and the rest of them. You can't criticize Tinubu and defend these ones, that's sheer hypocrisy and double standards

I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, no politician is, all I'm saying is that Yorubas should be ahead of this bad press and campaign of calumny against Tinubu from the East because there's absolutely no justification for it, other than their perceived Tinubu 2023 Presidential ambition which is at best mere speculations, and probably for sending Jonathan back to Otuoke.
You begin to wonder if Tinubu was at one time governor of the 5 Igbo states with the way he's constantly being mentioned even in matters that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Lastly, Igbos are free to criticize whoever they want but it would be foolhardy for any Yoruba not to see the bigger picture and join them in rubbishing one of their most outstanding politicians in recent memory, taking into cognisance the events of the 60s
A word is enough for the wise

The guy did not even hold any post since he left office as former gov....his boys are even doing better than him, how many Nigeria is selfless within their nich? Tinubu is great, he is not selfish, I admire his wife remi.some people are just bitter, they should free the guy.

6 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Sunnyja: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
seunmsg:

Very painful to admit but it’s the truth. Tinubu is not your mate, he has paid his dues hence the National goodwill that he enjoys.
Of course, how can someone with bullion vans fully loaded be his mate?!
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by kbrisco: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
ote author=Queseda post=91405123]When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.
I noticed a trend that most of the anti-Tinubu posts are published by Igbos and some gullible Yorubas join them to say all manner of rubbish against one of the seasoned politicians we have in the country, a man who has stayed true to his principles and never engaged in political prostitution like most politicians in Nigeria.

The Igbos are known for bringing others down to toe the same path they once criticized. Look very well into past oh yee gullible Yorubas, during the 60s, the heads of government in other regions were assassinated but Igbos snitched and kept theirs.
The same pattern is emerging today, they criticize Tinubu for his 'alliance with the North' but didn't see anything wrong with Obi/Atiku ticket. Not forgetting their romance with Shagari in the 80s, Tofa won 3 out of 4 Igbo states in the 1992 Elections
They claim Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, yet same Lagos is their dream place of residence
They claim Tinubu is corrupt, but defend GEJ, Patience, Diezani, Dino, Atiku, Saraki, and the rest of them. You can't criticize Tinubu and defend these ones, that's sheer hypocrisy and double standards

I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, no politician is, all I'm saying is that Yorubas should be ahead of this bad press and campaign of calumny against Tinubu from the East because there's absolutely no justification for it, other than their perceived Tinubu 2023 Presidential ambition which is at best mere speculations, and probably for sending Jonathan back to Otuoke.
You begin to wonder if Tinubu was at one time governor of the 5 Igbo states with the way he's constantly being mentioned even in matters that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Lastly, Igbos are free to criticize whoever they want but it would be foolhardy for any Yoruba not to see the bigger picture and join them in rubbishing one of their most outstanding politicians in recent memory, taking into cognisance the events of the 60s
A word is enough for the wise [/quote]

Nairaland post is very different from the real world. People posting here are in minority for now.
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by earnit2: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
His life
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by zealousayo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thothafx:

Lol... You are not wise. It is better to keep quiet.

Even if you don't like Tinubu, what validation do you seek from the Igbos
What's your business with me? Did I quote you?
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Sannisege: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Queseda:
When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.

God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Sannisege: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
SuperT:
“JAGABAN, THE GREEDY ONE

They say Tinubu is a greedy and over-ambitious man, his first party ticket he gave it to Atiku, the second one he gave it to Ribadu, third one he gave it to Buhari. Both Atiku and Ribadu were to later move to PDP while Tinubu remained in opposition. Who then is over-ambitious?

He strategized and survived in opposition for more than sixteen years while others were jumping shamelessly from one party to the other. He gave Mr President the pedestal to attain his ambition, but is now labeled as the number one enemy of PMB by the wailers; the same people who felt Buhari could never be President. They all rushed to pay OBJ allegiance forgetting he brought GEJ to power and brought him down. But Tinubu brought Fashola and many others to power and never brought any of them down, despite their perceived differences.

Lest I forget, we should never bite the hands that feed us. We might come back to lick the boot that kicked us.

All hail Jagaban!”
-Kola Omisore
sweet
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Sannisege: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
fcdgrand:
finally 2023, if apc give ticket to tinubu (south west) then PDP give theirs to north, it will be tinubu (south west) vs north (north east and north west), East, south south, north central. for apc and PDP to have better chance, it will be East vs East or north vs north, tinubu and south west is out!
politics is not this straight forward fish brain.
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Awolowo lived a good life and died peacefully at the age of 78. He was the vice chairman of the federal executive council (de facto prime minister) and managed Nigeria’s finances excellently during the civil war. That he never became president doesn’t take anything away from him. Azikiwe never held any position of significance till he died so what’s your point?

As regards MKO, he died for Nigeria’s democracy and that is why we now celebrate him every June 12 as father of Nigeria’s democracy. Without his sacrifice, the military would still be ruling us till today. He had the choice to run away cowardly like Ojukwu or abandon his mandate for freedom; he choose to fight till the end and died a hero. I understand you guys don’t have heroes that stooped to conquer in your side of the country so your post is not surprising. You cannot appreciate what you don’t have.

How can you say Zik never held any position of significance? Bros are you this ignorant so the first indigenous governor general of Nigeria is not a position of significance. Bros don't let hate make you sound foolish
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Exc2000:

Atleast Late Ogudipe tried to assemble men from Ikoyi barracks to rescue the Criminal coupist Aguiyi Ironsi and all ranks and file stood down because everyone hated Ironsi including his own man, and the rank and file happily allowed their boss to sail to London because he was a good man unlike Ironsi that was wasted

Its a shame Nzeugwu , Ironsi , Ojukwu and prof Ben nwabueze dug the pit you all fell into, even Niger Delta soldiers refused to fight to release Ironsi after what he and Ojukwu did to their son for trying to break away from eastern region

And to cure your ignorance, Awolowo's relevance dates back pre independence struggle far before Gowon was still in secondary school

Ignorance is bad who told you soldiers all rank and file refused. Read your history again Ogundipe sent soldiers to Ikeja, but they were killed when they met an ambush by the mutinous soldiers again with the exception of Kurubo, Etuk, Ejoor and Ogbemudia how many Niger delta soldiers were in the army then. Bros easy with the lies naaaa don't let hate make you sound foolish. Zik's was more relevant in pre independence struggle than Awo. When was AG formed. Zik was already a deputy leader of NCNC even then Zik's west african pilot newspaper in the late 30s was a thorn in the flesh of colonialists in Lagos. Please don't let your hate make you sound foolish do you understand.
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Thothafx:

Wow! May God bless your wisdom.

As a Yoruba guy that grow up in SS I can relate with many things you said here. It's a common discussion here.

Let me guess you are from SS cool

You guys are all paid trolls you didn't grow up in SS neither is the guy whom you are quoting married to a Yoruba girl. It is all paid trolling you guys are doing go and get a good job and stop attacking tribes or causing tribal hatred because there is no difference between you and the KKK in the US
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
obynzo:

You guys are all paid trolls you didn't grow up in SS neither is the guy whom you are quoting married to a Yoruba girl. It is all paid trolling you guys are doing go and get a good job and stop attacking tribes or causing tribal hatred because there is no difference between you and the KKK in the US

Minions like you are the people that always want to give an impression that SS hate Yorubas on social media while what we see in real life is different.

Are you bittered that you are being bursted

Don't bother to think you can infect all of them with your morbid hatred because they are way smarter than you lots.

The small unity SE seems to be enjoying with SS in recent years is the fact that Yorubas did not support Jonathan in 2015 while Igbos did.

At the right time you will know that SS (majority of them) are really not against Yoruba as you all make it look like on NL. Please free SS from your congenial hatred.

Good day!

1 Like

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Thothafx:

Minions like you are the people that always want to give an impression that SS hate Yorubas on social media while what we see in real life is different.

Are you bittered that you are being bursted

Don't bother to think you can infect all of them with your morbid hatred because they are way smarter than you lots.

The small unity SE seems to be enjoying with SS in recent years is the fact that Yorubas did not support Jonathan in 2015 while Igbos did.

At the right time you will know that SS (majority of them) are really not against Yoruba as you all make it look like on NL. Please free SS from your congenial hatred.

Good day!

Stop being foolish my brother you are a paid troll simple and short and stop trying to be smart. See Minion like you calling someone a minion.
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by femixx: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Queseda:

Thanks a million bro. You spoke exactly my mind. The Igbos have an unreasonable hatred for the Yorubas and all the other tribes sorrounding them and they would do and say anything to bring down anything Yoruba. It is very unfortunate, they always forget or try at times to twist history. 1959, 1966, 1979 2019 are periods they should erase if they want to continue to blame Tinubu for going into political alliance with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Basic123: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thothafx:

You are right.

I didn't even care about Tinubu before until I noticed a trend. cool
I love you

I wish I can kiss you

Same thing happened to me!

Tinubu failure is more or less Yoruba failure.

Yoruba enemy will not mock TINUBU but us.

TINUBU is greedy how?

he could only become a governor but nuture some people to be A VICE PRESIDENT AND A SPEAKER.....how is that one a greed?

under Buhari,Lagos-Ibadan rail is being fixed?

when TINUBU wasn't in the mainstream,under PDP wetin Yoruba gain?

Awon Oloriburuku Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Basic123: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
femixx:

Thanks a million bro. You spoke exactly my mind. The Igbos have an unreasonable hatred for the Yorubas and all the other tribes sorrounding them and they would do and say anything to bring down anything Yoruba. It is very unfortunate, they always forget or try at times to twist history. 1959, 1966, 1979 2019 are periods they should erase if they want to continue to blame Tinubu for going into political alliance with Buhari.

THEY WJLL QUICK TO REMIND US HOW THE NORTH WILL BETRAY OSINBAJO/TINUBU THROUGH BUHARI

but forget

TO TELL US HOW THE NORTH WILL NOT BETRAY PETER OBI/WIKE THROUGH ATIKU and TAMBUWAL and some stupid Yorubas will still be joining them in the decimation.

I will continue to defend Tinubu for Yoruba interest....his enemies and Yoruba enemy should go and die

2 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Basic123: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
cryptotech:

The guy did not even hold any post since he left office as former gov....his boys are even doing better than him, how many Nigeria is selfless within their nich? Tinubu is great, he is not selfish, I admire his wife remi.some people are just bitter, they should free the guy.
GOD BLESS YOU OOO

ITS HATE OOO

He never join a federal executive council meeting in his life.. yet many of his boys are there .one even acted as acting president.

He never presided a parliament before,yet Gbajabiamila is the number 4 man ,a speaker

if he is that greedy and selfish like the IPOB MISCREANTS and AKINTOLA ground children among Yorubas want us to believe,such things will never happen!
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Akanbiedu(m): 3:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Queseda:

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by fcdgrand(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sannisege:
politics is not this straight forward fish brain.
wait and see, bingo!
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by DiagnoPolitics: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Queseda:
[s]When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.

A word is enough for the wise [/s]

You are a bloody yoruba man from oshogbo, stop denying your yoruba tribe to make a political point like the likes of dukeprince50 and other fake "we ss" ethnic identity yoruba thieves. grin

The link below shows your post history were your affirmed that you were yoruba. https://www.nairaland.com/4785583/atiku-lost-2019-elections/1#72043059 cheesy cheesy cheesy

You yorubas seem to be cursed with poor memory, a tribe filled with deceitful characters to the brim. You can only deceive your fellow yorubas like femixx and Akanbiedu who were already masturbating and licking their own sperm because you falsely claimed to be a "non-Ibo who hates Ibos and love their yoruba skulls". Crying shame. cheesy cheesy

Tufiakwa ndi yorobarr! cheesy cheesy
Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Queseda:

Brilliant, brilliant and brilliant!!!!! Hope dumb Yorubas listen. They are the only ones, in a very ethnocentric nation, keen to assist others murder their own outstanding leaders like Jagaban. We don't see Northerners ever doing it. In fact Igbos even support and bow to their own miscreants and leaders while going online to attack BAT 24/7.

Tinubu is a consummate product of the Nigerian political system. Take it or leave it. He is no worse than others to justify the hate and malevolent focus Igbos direct his way 24/7.

Tinubu is a master of Nigerian politics per excellence. Anyone who truly understands Igbos will know they are empty and malignant egotists who will always passionately hate others better or more talented than them.

This is why Igbos hate Yorubas and the reason Igbos alone mock Anthony Joshua and dismiss hia achievements as "nothing special". Best an Igbo and he will hate you passionately and obsessively rather than learn from you, so he can be better, as other normal and well-adjusted people do.

Rather than learn from the religious tolerance of the Yorubas praised worldwide Igbos, shamefully the only ones doing so, resort to trying to divide Yorubas along religious lines with their cheap slur of "Yerooba muslims" which is actually a reflection of their own intolerance and hatred of Islam.

They do same with APC yet now hypocritically want the presidential ticket of the Party.

In a nutshell, deep and evil hatred of everything, everyone better is the reason Igbos hate Tinubu, hate Awolowo, hate Black Scorpion and all other outstanding Yoruba achievers passionately.

How many meritorious Yorubas do we see Igbos support? They were the most vocal haters of Fashola who is credited with transforming Lagos immensely. Yet Igbos are fans and supporters of Yoruba cads and outcasts like Bode George, Kemi Olunloyo, FFK, Fayose, Obanikoro, Yinka Odumakin, Ishtaq Akintola etal.

The proven rule is that every single Yoruba Igbos hate is a worthy Yoruba and every Yoruba Igbos love and support is usually a worthless omo ale or saboteur.

Naive Yorubas should wake up and smell the coffee instead of being the weak link that encourage Igbos to continue with their idiocy and imbecility against the Yoruba ethnic group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

You are a bloody yoruba man from oshogbo, stop denying your yoruba tribe to make a political point like the likes of dukeprince50 and other fake "we ss" ethnic identity yoruba thieves. grin

The link below shows your post history were your affirmed that you were yoruba. https://www.nairaland.com/4785583/atiku-lost-2019-elections/1#72043059 cheesy cheesy cheesy

You yorubas seem to be cursed with poor memory, a tribe filled with deceitful characters to the brim. You can only deceive your fellow yorubas like femixx and Akanbiedu who were already masturbating and licking their own sperm because you falsely claimed to be a "non-Ibo who hates Ibos and love their yoruba skulls". Crying shame. cheesy cheesy

Tufiakwa ndi yorobarr! cheesy cheesy

Another demonstration of negative traits of Igbos. Extreme pettiness, immaturity and complete lack of critical thinking.

Rather than tackle his very valid points your sole focus, as an irredeemable tribalist, is to show the post was written by a Yoruba.

Little wonder your leaders appear cretin-like standing next to their Yoruba and Northern peers.

1 Like

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Basic123:

I love you

I wish I can kiss you

Same thing happened to me!

Tinubu failure is more or less Yoruba failure.

Yoruba enemy will not mock TINUBU but us.

TINUBU is greedy how?

he could only become a governor but nuture some people to be A VICE PRESIDENT AND A SPEAKER.....how is that one a greed?

under Buhari,Lagos-Ibadan rail is being fixed?

when TINUBU wasn't in the mainstream,under PDP wetin Yoruba gain?

Awon Oloriburuku Omo ale

God bless you brother and all other thinking omoluabis. Which ethnic group do to their own what some Yorubas join Igbos to do to Jagaban?

What is the mans wrongdoing in comparison to all his political peers from all ethnic group of Nigeria?

When have we seen the North attacking Atiku or joining Southerners to ridicule and weaken him?
This is the same Atiku who has stolen the wealth of Nigeria copiously yet, unlike Jagaban, cannot point to one single positive thing he has done for Nigeria, his own State of Adamawa or the ethos of nurturing other great leader as Jagaban has done tirelessly from North to South and East to West.

Same Atiku has jumped from one political Party to another more times that I have eaten Amala whereas Tinubu shows no interest in ever doing that. He has remained a loyal and unflinching stalwart, through thick and thin, of any political structure he is part of.

It is the stuff of legends Tinubu stuck his ground as the only ACN governors, surrounded by PDP leaders, for years before working tirelessly and doggedly to change that status quo all the way to enabling the opposition APC sieze power at the centre when the PDP had bragged they would be in Control of Nigeria for the next 60 years!!!! .

Yet some Yorubas will join Igbos, the same people who can support the worthless Atiku and their own wastemen leaders, villify Jagaban all day.

Intelligent and knowledgeable Nigerians know what Igbos are good at which is destroying the very best of others and sparring their own worthless miscreants.

Just sad some Yorubas remain oblivious to that reality as the reason Igbos are keen to see the end of Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by Basic123: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Grayoso:

God bless you brother and all other thinking omoluabis. Which ethnic group do to their own what some Yorubas join Igbos to do to Jagaban?

What is the mans wrongdoing in comparison to all his political peers from all ethnic group of Nigeria?

When have we seen the North attacking Atiku or joining Southerners to ridicule and weaken him?
This is the same Atiku who has stolen the wealth of Nigeria copiously yet, unlike Jagaban, cannot point to one single positive thing he has done for Nigeria, his own State of Adamawa or the ethos of nurturing other great leader as Jagaban has done tirelessly from North to South and East to West.

Same Atiku has jumped from one political Party to another more times that I have eaten Amala whereas Tinubu shows no interest in ever doing that. He has remained a loyal and unflinching stalwart, through thick and thin, of any political structure he is part of.

It is the stuff of legends Tinubu stuck his ground as the only ACN governors, surrounded by PDP leaders, for years before working tirelessly and doggedly to change that status quo all the way to enabling the opposition APC sieze power at the centre when the PDP had bragged they would be in Control of Nigeria for the next 60 years!!!! .

Yet some Yorubas will join Igbos, the same people who can support the worthless Atiku and their own wastemen leaders, villify Jagaban all day.

Intelligent and knowledgeable Nigerians know what Igbos are good at which is destroying the very best of others and sparring their own worthless miscreants.

Just sad some Yorubas remain oblivious to that reality as the reason Igbos are keen to see the end of Tinubu.
They hate on Wole Soyinka

hate on Awolowo

hate of Tinubu

stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju by DiagnoPolitics: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Grayoso:

Another demonstration of negative traits of Igbos. Extreme pettiness, immaturity and complete lack of critical thinking.

Rather than tackle his very valid points your sole focus, as an irredeemable tribalist, is to show the post was written by a Yoruba.

Little wonder your leaders appear cretin-like standing next to their Yoruba and Northern peers.

Oga Ade, you cannot sequester the views of a poster from his ethnic origin and ties, except you want to keep deceiving your ewedu-filled thick skull while pretending to be hungry for objectivity. Queseda is well aware of this, that's why he denied his yoruba ethnic origin to insult the Igbos, so he can confer false credibility on his anti-Igbo tissues of lies. grin

I bet he was even tempted to go a step further to falsely claim to be a "SSner or Ibo who hates Igbos"...... grin grin

Buy a brain from jankara human parts market in Ogun state, and load it into your skull. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.