Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? (327 Views)

Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15million Naira At Its Maiden Firstmonie / Firstbank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15million Naira / Loan Of 60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? by omochelsea004(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Good morning everyone & happy Sunday to you all! Please where and how can someone get an instant loan of 15million naira... i need it for a business that is very lucrative with no risk of failure or lose, any tangible info would be appreciated, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? by Neroiam(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2020
omochelsea004:
Good morning everyone & happy Sunday to you all! Please where and how can someone get an instant loan of 15million naira... i need it for a business that is very lucrative with no risk of failure or lose, any tangible info would be appreciated, thanks in anticipation.

What collateral do you hold?
Re: Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? by espn(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2020
omochelsea004:
There is no business with no risk or failure bro especially in this our unstable environment. I am also looking for such loan...Mention me anytime you get one...
Re: Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? by omochelsea004(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020
espn:
There is no business with no risk or failure bro especially in this our unstable environment. I am also looking for such loan...Mention me anytime you get one...
it all depends on the type of business and your knowledge in the business
Re: Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? by onlinestaff2020: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
You can't get the loan in this era, except you are a top politician or company director.

(1) (Reply)

Tradedepot Secures Additional $10M To Transform The Informal Retail Supply Chain / Imported Goggle Face Mask For Sale / Make Good Money With Forsage Now-forsage Facebook Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.