Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married (2321 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Slams Actress After She Denied Seyi Edun Assaulted Her / Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married by Celebrityupdate: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Wonders shall never end!!
So Nollywood Actress Onyii Alex after advertising her boobs on social media platforms is also counting herself among likely couples.

What will a married man see that the entire world have not seen already? grin grin

https://www.ballersglam.com/2020/07/onyii-alex-really-thinks-she-is-a-wife-material-after-stripping-on-instagram/

Re: Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married by ProtectMyMoney: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Celebrityupdate:
Wonders shall never end!!
So Nollywood Actress Onyii Alex after advertising her boobs on social media platforms is also counting herself among likely couples.

What will a married man see that the entire world have not seen already? grin grin

https://www.ballersglam.com/2020/07/onyii-alex-really-thinks-she-is-a-wife-material-after-stripping-on-instagram/

Nina was fcked on live TV watched by the whole world yet she was taken for marriage...don't be surprised someone somewhere is already eyeing the person you refer to above.

4 Likes

Re: Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married by chuddyforlife(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2020
what do you aspect from her when life has hits her bad..

when all her mates are getting married every day and night....

and again she is not the only one that have exposed her body to the world....

all of them that did it still got married...

do you know the respect of a woman is husband...

so you see....she want to get married and start making her own family as well

1 Like

Re: Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married by DaddyRochie1642: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
SHILOH Is Waiting For Her With Open Arms grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married by mii4u(f): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why some ladies make these types of mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married by mii4u(f): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why some ladies make these types of mistakes
Re: Desperate Nollywood Actress After Stripping On Instagram Wants To Get Married by gift2xl: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Most of this marriages hits the rock, Why few a liable to stay.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Drops It So Low She Starting To Look Like Megan Thee Stallion / They Say I Look Like Bad Boy Timz...check This Post If You Agree / I Started Smoking Because I Was Depressed – Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.