Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell (293 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Opportunity: How To Build A Job App For Admob / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell by droidview: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2020
In this period, you need skill that is specialized.

I am an android developer that specialize in JOB APP for now.Android development is vast and i choose for now to specialize in job apps because it has vast opportunities when you intend to earn with admob.

For details on it see my next post below this one.

Most people that contact me wants to learn how to create apps.They usually dont have any programming experience.I usually turn them down because they do not know java to start with.This request has been persistent and i thus decided to teach few novice on how to develop a JOB APP.Its like giving you my code and insights into it.It took me several months to develop but i can teach you in just 2weeks whereby you learn from my mistakes and experience.

I hereby will be teaching some individuals on how to create JOB APPS.

pls find below the likely gain for you if you have this knowledge:

1. You will be able to create your own job app and distribute it for free inorder to earn from Admob

2. You will be able to create a job app for anyone that intend to earn from admob.These are individuals.

3. You will be able to earn from a new income stream which i wont disclose here cos of spies.This income stream will be revealed for those that participate.Its a plus.

DURATION: 2 WEEKS. FROM 8PM

REQUIREMENT:

YOU NEED A GOOD LAPTOP THAT IS 64BITS. INCASE ITS 32BIT, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH RAM.

2. GOOD INTERNET

**** PLS YOU CANT USE PHONE FOR THIS.IT IS SERIOUS WORK WE ARE DOING HERE.

3. YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROGRAMMING.ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR ZEAL TO LEARN.I HAVE MADE IT SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND FOR A NOVICE.

**** This offer is limited.

**** check my signature for my whatsapp number.
Re: JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell by droidview: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2020
ADMOB OPPORTUNITY WITH A JOB APP;

I assume you already know about google admob and the concept of advertisement behind it.

I am an android developer and i intend to show you the likely opportunities of using a JOB APP for ADMOB.

Note: All apps are not the same in terms of earning potential with Admob.Inorder to earn more with admob, here are the 2 major factors to consider in your choice of APP:

1. Frequent usage of the APP: If the app you develop is not frequently used by the people that download it, then the probability of ads to show is low.

Only develop apps that people are likely to use if you intend to earn more with Admob.The more its opened and used, the likely tendency of ads showing.

2. The number of downloads: The more downloads your APP have, the more likely earning potential for you.

Its better to develop an app that solves a peculiar problem.This makes people to download it willingly.

If you get the above factors right, you will earn more likely with admob than someone that develop a fancy app that does not solve a significant problem.

It is not about the sophistication of your app that makes you earn more but its usage and number of downloads.
Re: JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell by droidview: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
JOB APP: A job app is an app that allows job seekers to check current vacancies that they can apply.

How does it satisfy the above 2 conditions?

Lets assume you are a job seeker and you come across an app that updates current vacancies often, wont you download it?

Lets assume you have downloaded it already, wont u check it often for new vacancy updates?

The more you check it for vacancies, the more ads pop up and the more likely the APP owner earn from ads.

This job app updates itself on new vacancies.You do not need to do anything but to promote it by giving it out to jobseekers for free so you get more downloads.

*** check my signature for my whatsapp number if you are interested in the job app or the training.
Re: JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell by droidview: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
You can contact me for the syllabus.
Re: JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell by Kaptol22(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Your watsapp number
Re: JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell by droidview: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kaptol22:
Your watsapp number

https:///2347068969201

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Social Media Sites That Earn You Cryptocurrency / Who Can Help Me Grow My Youtube Views / How To Lease Barges In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.