Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds (14744 Views)

Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje / Reps Panel Summons Emefiele, Others Over N33 Billion Missing Pension Fund / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Advocate500:
is painful the situation this country has found itself and most of u still find it easy to play politics I am a progressive by nature, I detest it when people find it difficult to speak out .

OGA WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN NIGERIA

NA FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH WE DEY FIND
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by busomma: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Do we still hv functioning government in this country? Why is the MDA'S running a mock as if nobody's in charge or accountable to anyone? It's mind boggling the amount of money missing & the ease with which the money was spent without due process. It's looters bonanza.
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by Duru009(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
SERAP is always making noise....

Thy themselves are more corrupt than the govt!!
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by fortune1968: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Buhari had disappointed everybody . How can somebody be the president and be virtually in charge of nothing in the country ? I regret supporting him , Suffering everywhere in the land !
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by damilton(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
This SERAP will just be giving ultimatum without any result
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by earnit2: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Buhari will b shocked on hearing this
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by osazsky(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Duru009:
SERAP is always making noise....

Thy themselves are more corrupt than the govt!!
Nigerians will always ignore the message and face the messager..did u read d post..do u even know d meaning of audit..Nigerians self..I feel for our youth it's so painful
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by Sunnyja: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Racoon:
See the staggering amount of money allegedly missing yet the finance minister was giving stupid reasons why Nigeria cant stop borrowing.
These are some of the reasons why the poor are dying of taxes. From VAT to stamp duties, to increased fuel price name. The sole aim is to make sure that there is enough for them to steal.
Watch how some nitwits will savagely tells you it's "fake news".
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by Sunnyja: 12:39am On Jul 06, 2020
kikero:

There has always been looting. What you are saying was said for every previous admin.

And the reason why looting is bad is because we are not an industrial country. We depend on revneues from exporting oil. That means that because our earning power is dependent on oil prices, not on what we produce by the works of our hands, looting is made easy because he who controls the revenues can steal, and nothing will happen, since our cash is not dependent on industrial output.
.... There has always been looting...... The reason why looting is bad is because we are not an industrial country. Just listen to these thoughts.
If Nigerians who believes in the scam "change" agenda in 2015 know that there will always be looting then it's wrong to have voted out GEJ. The US is an industrial country and I have never heard them saying looting is good.
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by Duru009(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2020
osazsky:
Nigerians will always ignore the message and face the messager..did u read d post..do u even know d meaning of audit..Nigerians self..I feel for our youth it's so painful

Do you know how many hundreds of allegations this so called SERAP has made against this govt but nothing to show for it. Thy have taken this govt to court several times but end up withdrawing those thesame cases after receiving some "brown envelope"....

I'm far more expose than your so called stupid educated ass....

Google is your friend !!
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by abbiboy: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ministry work na cruise for naija...
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds by abbiboy: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmy512:
SERAP tired of hearing them bark without biting

So another man shuld fight ur fight,y u sidon for ur parlour dey cruise,my brother u dey one chance!!
Dont join n bite...E warriors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami Lacks Unilateral Power To Amend Lawyers’ Professional Conduct – Akpata / Abike Dabiri Seeks AU Intervention In Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Osinbajo Inaugurates Shoe-Manufacturing Hub In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.