Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose (1440 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
The former governor of Ekiti State and who is also an active member of People's Democratic Party, Peter Ayodele Fayose, has reacted to a comment made by the president's adviser on media and publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.

Peter Ayodele Fayose on his tweet on Twitter replying to what Femi Adesina said on his page on Facebook, after he alleged that the president will not punish Governor Nyesom Wike and Ayodele Peter Fayose, because president Muhammadu Buhari is a father who is ready to tolerate many children.

On the comment by my brother and friend,
@FemAdesina , on the President not "dealing with myself and Gov Wike," President Buhari, in my opinion is an "Accidental President," who is not only clueless but unconscious of happenings in his own Presidency.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1279733680492228609?p=v

Before his post on Facebook, governor Nyesom Wike who has always been speaking against the president, vindicated him after the president paid Rivers State billions of Naira, which was money for federal works done by the state's governor.

After Femi Adesina posted this on Facebook, Peter Ayodele Fayose responding to this said, the president can not punish them because he is an accidental president, who is not only clueless but also unconscious of things that are happening around him.

He said Mr Femi Adesina should not wake up the sleeping president from sleep, as he will be confronted with the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by donbachi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
My head....who slap me?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by SmartProf(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol...no wonder he is never aware of anything, and knows the value of nothing except cow. With buhari, we have reached the peak of cluelessness that we never thought was possible

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
The fearless lion of the afonja land

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Brandstudio01: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
This serving president is the most insulted president. The amazing part is no one saw it coming

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by bigiyaro(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
fayose my mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by AroleOduduwa2: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gbas Gbos of the highest order. God have mercy on Buhari and his zombie handlers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by IamWonderful: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ooooooooh my Gawd
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
donbachi:
My head....who slap me?
na me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Vyzz: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by plessis: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Peter the rock.

The OND holder who displaced and ruled all the professors in ekiti.

Carry go!
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by bookson(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is too absurd abeg.. No matter what, I can't support these Insults against MR. BUHARI. He is our own president for crying out loud.
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by illicit(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Buhari is always unaware

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by slimanyd: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chai. Femi don Miss yarn now. Fayose wey dey sip his kunu gently , Now ,them go wake am up again. See uppercut for a whole presidio.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by slimanyd: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
plessis:
Peter the rock.

The OND holder who displaced and ruled all the professors in ekiti.

Carry go!

So, what has his OND certificate got to do with the issue on ground. Which cert Una president get wey him dey rule ontop 180 million people. Nah Una kind dey carry certificate for head they think ure more wiser than those that never went to school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by RenaissanceGuy: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fayose was right. Buhari is an absentee president and a figure head.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Deebwebb: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin this man get bad mouth oo..serious uppercut
Buhari is dead,only top politicians know.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by helinues: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Where are you twitting from oga Ponmo Ade

As if Buhari get time for you serial wailer people
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by tamdun: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Well, fayose is right, Buhari is a disappointment, imagine the way politicians were flying out of the country when Buhari won 2015 election, now that they realised that the man is a weak man, they are back in Nigeria, some are even in his govt, even clueless Jonathan had d balls to deal with Sanusi, amechi and fayemi, Buhari is too weak abegi
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by ZooOga: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
seems like peter the rock is sharing the Ekiti cake with the judiciary. wink
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by DIKEnaWAR: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good one for Femi Adesina the ogunfe mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by SarkinYarki: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Expect EFCC to raise small Fayose dust in the new week just to show that Buhari is not clueless cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by abeyaktech: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Peter the rock....
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Talknochip(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wahala dey sleep, def and dumbran butt licker go wake am up

Buhari will be shock by this reply
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fayose my man. cheesy

If dem open him file now him go begin tie bandage for head dey claim stomach ulcer. cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by omenka(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Expect EFCC to raise small Fayose dust in the new week just to show that Buhari is not clueless cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

We've missed Fayose though. He should really be more active than he is. I wish EFCC could tickle his balls a little so he can become animated like he used to be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Piggyyeasters(f): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Our South East brothers ruined this man political career with their Badluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by feedthenation(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fayose cannot be president
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by selemempe: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
The only fearless Afonja I know
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by agulion: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Buhari is just a shock absorber,
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by mytime24(f): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
illicit:
Buhari is always unaware
cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Breaks Silence On CAMA Law, Says It Was Badly Drafted / Edo 2020: Details Of Meeting Between IGP Adamu And Obaseki Emerge / Father Mbaka Releases Powerful December Prophecy, Prays Against 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.