Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose (1435 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Olawalelead(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...no wonder he is never aware of anything, and knows the value of nothing except cow. With buhari, we have reached the peak of cluelessness that we never thought was possible
SmartProf you don't mean it... grin
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Hahahahahahahah: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Fayose my man. cheesy

If dem open him file now him go begin tie bandage for head dey claim stomach ulcer. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Hahahahahahahah: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

We've missed Fayose though. He should really be more active than he is. I wish EFCC could tickle his balls a little so he can become animated like he used to be.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by ifiokjohn(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
bookson:
This is too absurd abeg.. No matter what, I can't support these Insults against MR. BUHARI. He is our own president for crying out loud.
But you can submit buhari's aids insulting others
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Blackking98(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Some people will just use their mouth and put themselves in trouble. If Buhari can deal with dasuki,zakzaky, etc who are his brothers then who are you? Remember what they did to sowore and no Yoruba Titan spoke for him, you that is direct opposition I pity u
Re: Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose by Exmilitant(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
The kind of abuses and insults being metted out on the person of the President is really annoying. His ability to stomach insults and absorbs abuses is awesome! I would have to congratulate him for that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I LEFT NNAMDI KANU AFTER I DISCOVERED HE IS A DICTATOR & SERIAL LIAR- KALU IDIKA / Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano / Bashir Ahmed DPR Appointment: See Tweet From People Gazzette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.