Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out (26361 Views)

Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / FG Brings Succour To Nigerian Airways Pensioners / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fraud in the house..
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
MansoryMX:

Seriously! 330m naira! Did you just say why the complain!! Are you mad!!! angry

He's mad kill so kill am grin grin
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by KrazyDave16(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
I don't believe this.
Same Owerri that I saw pensioners struggling to register at Catol months back...
I bet those collecting such amount are reporting to somebody at the top.
You can't be an ordinary citizen and be collecting that kinda amount without some politician making it possible.

1 Like

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by litathom(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
gambia:
This place na country so?
my brother, nah where our destiny push us come.

What we see is what we manage
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Wantedmiller: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
Everywhere in the world pension is paid from the deductions of today's workers ....I'm sure if u deduct 15% of all imo civil servants it should pay pension with ease ...why the complain ?

I must say......you are part of this fraud!

habaaaaa

A lot of of Huspuppi in the government.....

1 Like

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by mamaafrik(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmmm,gbefun...........
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by gambia(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
litathom:
my brother, nah where our destiny push us come.

What we see is what we manage

Honestly, the country is completely finished.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by 9jaBloke: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
You will soon!!!!!!

Something is seriously wrong with the political class.

angry
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by TruthinAction: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
They must be ex politicians. Either Governors or Senators.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by NORSYK(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Brainless Supreme Court governor.

He's just bringing up the case Okorocha took care of.

He has nothing to offer to Imolites

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/4845-okorocha_recovers_n650m_from_pension_verification.html

1 Share

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Bobotic(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abuja Governor shocked

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:
I don't believe this.
Same Owerri that I saw pensioners struggling to register at Catol months back...
I bet those collecting such amount are reporting to somebody at the top.
You can't be an ordinary citizen and be collecting that kinda amount without some politician making it possible.

Tell the idiatic governor to arrest the person first
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by FairCritic(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by hopexter(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
Everywhere in the world pension is paid from the deductions of today's workers ....I'm sure if u deduct 15% of all imo civil servants it should pay pension with ease ...why the complain ?

I just wish you know how to read comprehensively. Pension and salary fraud which has been going on for years just got corrected and yet you say he's complaining. You should be ashamed of your response. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by CasNova(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
It will be good if he can go ahead and publish the names.

Some former governors receive several millions of naira as severance package and pension, while several retirees receive peanuts.

The system is so unjust.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by OreMI22: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Another bloody lie from the APC Supreme-Court Governor!
If this is true, then publish the names so that Nigerians will know those earning up to N300 million naira as "pension" from a state government.

Those people will not have any qualms because their pension will be justified by the amount of service they rendered to the state.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by NORSYK(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
hopexter:

I just wish you know how to read comprehensively. Pension and salary fraud which has been going on for years just got corrected and yet you say he's complaining. You should be ashamed of your response. undecided

He did not correct anything, the unfortunate governor just want to trend because of the protest the pensioners have been protesting.

Read from the link below

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/4845-okorocha_recovers_n650m_from_pension_verification.html
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by fortune1968: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nigeria , A country of no hope .
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by awa(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is approximately 30million per month. There are no such people receiving such otherwise he should have published their names and actual amounts they should have been receiving... Hope is just playing to the gallery in usual APC style. All na wash
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by FahBuLous: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders....
I am in need of a job, due to the Corona virus, I lost my job and I am in need of a job because I am just at home and idle...
I have searched for jobs but to no avail.....
Please I need help....
I am just an ordinary O'level holder.....
I Live in Asaba....
Thank you and God bless you....

1 Like

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by frog12: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
even the retired chief justice was supposed to have been given billions in pension gratuity.

We need people like this in power.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Lexusgs430: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Just publish their names + figures..........

Same nonsense is happening in Lagos State......
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by hopexter(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
NORSYK:

He did not correct anything, the unfortunate governor just want to trend because of the protest the pensioners have been protesting.

Read from the link below

What does he need to trend for. Learn to appreciate the effort of your Governor. If mine did half of what Hope had done within this short time, there wouldn't be chaos in my state lol.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Corruption is more deadly than coronavirus.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by guru90: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Liar..... wetin de make u cry.......

Oga linus.....
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by hollywater: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
Is that why a pensioner should be earning 330million naira a year?
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Minjim: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Please, read the news first before commenting on it. That way you'll know what brought the complaint.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by kikake: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Guess why Imo state has no common running water for its people.

Governor’s only do showcase projects like roads and city schools in state capital - four or eight years tenure gone.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
NORSYK:
Brainless Supreme Court governor.

He's just bringing up the case Okorocha took care of.

He has nothing to offer to Imolites

Is this how you want to bring Ihedioha back come 2023! Mr make I follow criticize. Everything must not be seen from the lens of hate. If Uzodinma is saying that scams has been ongoing in the pensions and salaries disbursement in Imo, you should give him the benefit of the doubt rather than jump out to chastise him.

1 Like

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by femicyrus(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
A tip of the iceberg of what to expect in Biafra Nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.