Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out (26483 Views)

Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / FG Brings Succour To Nigerian Airways Pensioners / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Franking: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
Everywhere in the world pension is paid from the deductions of today's workers ....I'm sure if u deduct 15% of all imo civil servants it should pay pension with ease ...why the complain ?

Why which complain? He's telling u what he met on ground and he's barely six months old in office.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
So what should we do ?
Media trial them ?
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by BanevsJoker(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
This criminal that has refused to pay pensioners. He has not paid any pensioner that earns above 50k. This lie is just to cover his wickedness.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Glovoutu(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
This slow spoke is always crying out. Pay the ones that earn peanuts then sort the rest! Oshi
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by DarkJeddi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
Everywhere in the world pension is paid from the deductions of today's workers ....I'm sure if u deduct 15% of all imo civil servants it should pay pension with ease ...why the complain ?
What exactly are you on about?

You mean 15% of Civil Servants salaries should continue to be appropriated,to pay Ghost Pensioners and other fraudulent claims? shocked
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
then how much do you loot per day ? more than that I guess ....
msthweeewww!
Buhari calling Osibanjo illiterate
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by earnit1: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jesus
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by KrazyDave16(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Tell the idiatic governor to arrest the person first
Any arrest that's gonna be made and known publicly is if person is from the opposing party or refuses to give out a share of the loot.
Na their style.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by mamato(f): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Majority of primary school teachers in Imo state are using fake certificates, I can testify to that.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Sermwell(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
hisgrace090:

So he should go ahead and pay those collecting more than 330 million per year ehh?

Mind you that 10 of them alone amount to 3.3 billion naira from imo state porcket, who will survive it?
gullible Nigerians!! so as old as you are, you believe the stupid lie the governor is spewing??smh
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by helpfindbolu: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by micflo28(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
The one making the outrageous payment, is he high on glutathione? Nothing is too much for pensioners though but there is need to make accurate payments.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by hisgrace090: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sermwell:

gullible Nigerians!! so as old as you are, you believe the stupid lie the governor is spewing??smh

Stupid lie because it'll affect you ehh?
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Smartwave: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Biafra is going to be sweet grin
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by laykman(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hey guys! Please check out my new podcast ���

[Podcast]Host: Humblztoner – Everything Life Podcast Featuring Blacksugar

https://sugarvibes.ng/4776/trending/podcasthost-humblztoner-everything-life-podcast-featuring-blacksugar/
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by DrClint2207(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
This man is a professional and intellectual Criminal. Imo state workers and pensioneers are been owed for 5 months now. He never ever considered paying even a month. Only God will punish you. Supreme Court.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Cmanforall: 12:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Igbochief001:
Ghost pensioners
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Cmanforall: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This is how deep corruption has bitten us in this country. But Mr. Supreme Gov. why not name those involved in this fuckery. Why postponing it? I just hope it's not what I am thinking.
It could be reputable individuals. I don't think a normal civil servant can earn such.
I believe there are lots of irregularities in that Imo State civil service. I remember OHAKIM was shocked when he asked for permanent secretaries credentials and found out that some of them had FSLC at the age of 2. So many manipulations to remain in service.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2020
hisgrace090:

So he should go ahead and pay those collecting more than 330 million per year ehh?

Mind you that 10 of them alone amount to 3.3 billion naira from imo state porcket, who will survive it?
Wow! so you swallowed that false claim by a certificate holding fraudulent Uzodimma widely known for hanky-panky? smh....

What kind of work assures 27million per month as pension? in state government?

Seun I hope robots are not accessing nairaland ?

Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by geefasee: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2020
hisgrace090:

it is a lie. how much were they collecting before becoming pensioners
was it different when ihedioha was paying them?
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by hisgrace090: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Munzy14:

Wow! so you swallowed that false claim by a certificate holding fraudulent Uzodimma widely known for hanky-panky? smh....

What kind of work assures 27million per month as pension? in state government?

Seun I hope robots are not accessing nairaland ?

No kind of work assures that but looting do.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Denijacky: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2020
heir tremendous limit and involvement with Malaysia and globally, SP Setia chose to wander into the ever dynamic Singapore property showcase in 2012 and awaited their lady plot of land in Potong Pasir. Situated along Woodsville Close, the prime plot of land is of Freehold residency and is perched on a city periphery area. Strolling separation to Potong Pasir MRT station serving the North-East Line, Woodsville 18 has 101 sumptuous Skysuites, Sky Gardens and Duplexes that one can call home.
woodleigh residences pricing
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by FlordFlorez(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Cmanforall:

It could be reputable individuals. I don't think a normal civil servant can earn such.
I believe there are lots of irregularities in that Imo State civil service. I remember OHAKIM was shocked when he asked for permanent secretaries credentials and found out that some of them hot FSLC at the age of 2. So many manipulations to remain in service.
same thing with civil servants from every other states. They are known to use knife to cut short their age.
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Behindthewheels: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
na commissioner and house members or ex gov
abeg pay our mama and papa since last year

pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out by Mryacks: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / Adelabu: Abia Enjoys 24hr Power Supply, this Is What We Want / EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.