Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) (6380 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by phylshan: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hushpuppi is well connected. See his dude Mompha with Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by Unigrad: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is Mopha na Some op eeehhhh.
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by Righteousness89(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin

So if we go by the Ruling party calculations, elrufai should have been arrested long time ago..

11 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by ogaemma: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Politicians use them for money laundering.

3 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by VirginFinder: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin

So if we go by the Rruling party calculations, eElrufai should have been arrested long time ago..
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by inoki247: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Leave dem let dem be playing politics with everything Like Festus Keyamo Childhood friend was no indicted by the Feds y dem no call for him head or make dem probe Festus too...

1 Like

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by mytime24(f): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
ogaemma:
Politicians use them for money laundering.
true
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by SarkinYarki: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
APC will not see this one now ooo but if it's Atiku they will shouting

1 Like

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by GavelSlam: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
At least Mompha runs a Bureau De Change.

What is Hushpuppi's line of business for Dino to associate with him?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

They arent even friends. The last time I checked, they were always at each other's throats. So the op should try something else.

E remain that crook called E money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by SarkinYarki: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

Just like Mompha claims to run a BDC HushPuppi claims to be a successful real estate magnate

9 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by GavelSlam: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Just like Mompha claims to run a BDC HushPuppi claims to be a successful real estate magnate

Mompha does not claim to run a BDC.

He has always been known to run a BDC which even EFCC attests to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by Hahahahahahahah: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
They arent even friends. The last time I checked, they were always at each other's throats. So the op should try something else.

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by OnyeObodo: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:

Igbo hater!!! You will choke on your hatred for anything Igbo one day.

9 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by VcStunner(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:

Shifting goalposts as usual.

4 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Internet never forget tongue
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by nairalandankrah: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
A pc lols
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by nairalandankrah: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
A pc forgot the pics
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
OnyeObodo:

Yeah. I hope you people are awarded with containers of spare parts and a truckload of Akpu for the love you people have for me.

Mtscheeew. I feel ashamed for you people. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by MsAllison(f): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
Yeah. I hope you people are awarded with containers of spare parts and a truckload of Akpu for the love you people have for me.

Mtscheeew. I feel ashamed for you people. cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by IVORY2009(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:

What has this young successful man done to you?

2 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
IVORY2009:

That's how young and successful Hushbingo was until he was unravelled.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by GavelSlam: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
IVORY2009:

He has no known source of wealth and any society that must function must be able do away with unexplainable riches.
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by stormborn28(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

over to you APC
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by stormborn28(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mompha.... North
Hushpuppi.... West
E-money..... East

All well represented.. grin grin grin grin
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by jesmond3945: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
OnyeObodo:

I am igbo but he is right let e money show us what he is doing for a living

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by OnyeObodo: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
jesmond3945:
I am igbo but he is right let e money show us what he is doing for a living

That I am Igbo kee you dia!!

6 Likes

Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by odinga1of: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

OP I respect your moniker cos your are enlighten. But not everything u know...

Mompha as a BDC operator brings account for the likes of Invictus Obi and Huspuppy to receive money and Mompha collects it's percentage too.

That's what's up.
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by jesmond3945: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
OnyeObodo:

That I am Igbo kee you dia!!
this is why we igbos will never rule nigeria. We are full of hatred and cover for the sin of our brothers. Hushpuppi is youruba but see how his youruba brothers codemned him. This is what an igbo man would never do.
Re: See Hushpuppi's Dude, Mompha With El-rufai (PHOTO) by GavelSlam: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
odinga1of:

OP I respect your moniker cos your are enlighten. But not everything u know...

Mompha as a BDC operator brings account for the likes of Invictus Obi and Huspuppy to receive money and Mompha collects it's percentage too.

That's what's up.

I am aware that Mompha is an accessory to fraud but it doesn't change the fact that he also does legitimate business in the form of currency exchange.

As a result of his business and the type it is, high profile individuals would surely interact with him from time to time.

So, being in a picture with him would not be far-fetched.

Hushpuppi on the other hand...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA / Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, / Nigeria @ 63 Years: Historical Perspective And Future Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.