Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, (6361 Views)

2023: God Gave Me A Vision, ‘many People Are Wasting Their Time’ – Mbaka / It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by dominic17: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Attention-seeking veteran Kumawood actor, Oboy Siki has once again shocked Ghanaians with his utterances.
Speaking in a recent interview, Oboy Siki said that he didn’t see the sense in building a mansion. According to him, all his colleagues in the movie industry who have built houses are senseless.

When asked if he had left behind a property for his children, Oboy Siki blatantly said that his children are old enough to make their own properties.

Why should I build a house? Am I foolish? Why would I build a house when I can use the money to enjoy myself and live my life? I can pay for rent and when I die I won’t take the house to my grave, so I won’t waste my money or resources on foolish things.” Oboy Siki disclosed.

ghanacelebrities.comJun

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by dominic17: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
What is your take on this?
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Dotherightthing: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
The Bible says 'A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children'

Proverbs 13:22
22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just

Proverbs 19:14
14 House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by article1: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominic17:
Attention-seeking veteran Kumawood actor, Oboy Siki has once again shocked Ghanaians with his utterances.
Speaking in a recent interview, Oboy Siki said that he didn’t see the sense in building a mansion. According to him, all his colleagues in the movie industry who have built houses are senseless.

When asked if he had left behind a property for his children, Oboy Siki blatantly said that his children are old enough to make their own properties.

Why should I build a house? Am I foolish? Why would I build a house when I can use the money to enjoy myself and live my life? I can pay for rent and when I die I won’t take the house to my grave, so I won’t waste my money or resources on foolish things.” Oboy Siki disclosed.

ghanacelebrities.comJun
If this is true, then I see you as the most foolish man on this planet earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by MatrixReloaded: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Go ye into the world multiply and be fruitful. Don't be a fool. Have investment even if na land, so that when you leave e get where ddm go dug you in.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by hedonido: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
article1:

You're not in a position to determine that. Who knows if you're actually the most foolish man on earth?

There is no absolute truth. In a sense, his points are valid. He believes in living for the moment, which is sensible in its own right.

Everybody does what makes them make sense of this fleeting, meaningless experience we call life.

10 Likes

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by pennytration(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
He's just trolling. The actual foool will be the person that takes him serious.

4 Likes

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by dominic17: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Are sure you still have ablity to comprehend? I just shared what I stumbled on online you started abusing me. You need to check yourself to be sure you are still ok
article1:
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by MrBroke(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
In every foolishness there is a sense. He has a point though. Everything is vanity even your unborn children. Even the enjoyment he is talking about is also vanity. He just choosed his vanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Brendaniel: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Since he is a self enjoyment person who isn't planning for others, He should also prepare the money, land or space or resources for the people who will handle his body just in case he decides to leave this world.

since he doesn't care about any person when he leaves this world I think he should also be fair to them to pay them to take care of his body and give them all the resources they will need to do that and not burden them with that

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by marlow1962(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
A fool and more has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by LikeAking: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jonzing.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Nigerfine3: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
hedonido:

You're not in a position to determine that. Who knows if you're actually the most foolish man on earth?

There is no absolute truth. In a sense, his points are valid. He believes in living for the moment, which is sensible in its own right.

Everybody does what makes them make sense of this fleeting, meaningless experience we call life.
The money to build in lekki and ikoyi, if invested well, would return so so much and you would rent the best on the same place all through your life.
Na choice
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by isholapeter9(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
He talk him own nah……
U self talk ur own oooo
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by millionboi2: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
isholapeter9:
He talk him own nah……
U self talk ur own oooo
him no make sense at all.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by article1: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominic17:
Are sure you still have ablity to comprehend? I just shared what I stumbled on online you started abusing me. You need to check yourself to be sure you are still ok
I didn't refer to you in my comment rather, I was referring to the guy who said it's a waste of time building a house
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by article1: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominic17:
I didn't refer to you in my comment rather, I was referring to the guy who said it's a waste of time building a house.

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by ganisucks(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominic17:
His opinion. Make yours.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Pennywise2: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dotherightthing:
the inheritance Bible mean is not a. House, it's something transferred like a blessing. It's. Grace of a. Blessing. NOT a house please.

Abraham transfer generational blessings to his offspring. That's what that verse mean by inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Rexymania(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mtchewww. Too much Igbo (weed) dey worry this one
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by TheFreshVanilla: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
If you're poor, just admit you are poor. It's easy to tell when a man is reasoning from a broke person's point of view. When a poor man sees another creation of God doing well, na that time vanity and envy strikes his mind.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Dotherightthing: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pennywise2:
the inheritance Bible mean is not a. House, it's something transferred like a blessing. It's. Grace of a. Blessing. NOT a house please.

Abraham transfer generational blessings to his offspring. That's what that verse mean by inheritance.

Just shut up if you have no idea.

Patriarchs in the Bible left physical inheritance for their children.

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Ezmans: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dotherightthing:
where in the bible
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Dotherightthing: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ezmans:
where in the bible

Proverbs 13:22
22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Dotherightthing: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pennywise2:

Proverbs 19:14
14 House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by jieta: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nigerfine3:

The money to build in lekki and ikoyi, if invested well, would return so so much and you would rent the best on the same place all through your life.
Na choice
So if those people that build houses in lekki follow your advice and invest in your so call lucrative business where would you have see to rent.

In this life, my friend house is one of the biggest legacy you can brag of or even left behind. your fifth generation that you will not be fortunate to see we stay in that house and be happy that you build the house.

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by RPG2020(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
No matter how much you have you can't take it with you when the time comes the Egyptian tried it but were robbed shocked
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Baronthecelebri: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
He's foolish
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by olisaEze(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
This one is setting himself up for future regrets! When he's retired and can’t afford to pay his rent, who will pay for him to stay in an old people’s home? You no build house for your children but you expect them to house you in old age.... how selfish! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by dreamxhaser: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominic17:

I know of an with same believe.

He believes you hardly stay at home as most times you are at work. So there is no sense in building a house to him.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Nahunger(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by seanwilliam(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
To some extent, I think he’s making sense.
I realized this lately. Tbh, how no be better investment in this part of the world . It’ll take you atleast 40 years to realize your capital alone if you build for rent.

However if you’re building for your children or to sell , then it makes sense.
To young guys out there, establish business boss, no rush go build one yeye house .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's / Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here / Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.