Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Change 4g Icon To Lte - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change 4g Icon To Lte (1395 Views)

5G Icon On My Glo Phone / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by Deucalion(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good day people,
Please I need to know how I can change the 4g icon to Lte on my status bar using the 'setedit app' thanks
Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Deucalion:
Good day people,
Please I need to know how I can change the 4g icon to Lte on my status bar using the 'setedit app' thanks
How will changing 4G icon to LTE icon be beneficial to your life?
Sit down and think about it ,if your answer makes no sense, then you need to divert your energy into something highly beneficial.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by LordOfTheWeed: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

Sit down and think about it ,if your answer makes no sense, then you need to divert your energy into something highly beneficial.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by KrazyDave16(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

Chaii

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
I have a solution download iPhone or ios launcher but it will only show in the home screen
Lte 4glte, and 4G are the same likewise 4G+ and Lte a but they are different types of 4G or Lte
Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by yungchop: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

bros dey calm down for this life o grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by Deucalion(m): 4:32am On Jul 06, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

I thought about replying you and found out it wasn't worth it, this is the reason why we Africans are behind in so many levels, we lack "finding new knowledge",,,, imagine after my post, asking me how it is beneficial to my life,.a simple inquiry you could easily have looked and pass, go and check other forums and learn what people are doi g with their android phones, I'm a computer scientist, and I get intrigued by new knowledge....
Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Deucalion:
I thought about replying you and found out it wasn't worth it, this is the reason why we Africans are behind in so many levels, we lack "finding new knowledge",,,, imagine after my post, asking me how it is beneficial to my life,.a simple inquiry you could easily have looked and pass, go and check other forums and learn what people are doi g with their android phones, I'm a computer scientist, and I get intrigued by new knowledge....
help him by educating or give him solution pls
Re: How To Change 4g Icon To Lte by Nickshrapnel: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Deucalion:
You thought about replying him and found out that he wasn’t worth it, then you later went ahead and gave him a reply. You fall my hand bros, someone you should have just ignored

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Bank Hacking Discussion Here / Tecno’s Next Rumoured Spark Phone Tipped To Set A New Mobile Trend / Foreign Used Nokia 2.3 2/32 35k sold !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.