Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,445 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches (382 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Churches 2024 / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches by 7Ebisco: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has once again backed the extension of lockdown on worship centres.

Adenoye, who spoke while delivering a televised message at the July Holy Ghost Service of the church titled: ‘Let there be light 7’, said his church would obey and support the government's decision.

He assured Christians that the lockdown would turn out to be a time of greater blessings.

He said, “If people know that this lockdown will lead to greater achievement and prosperity, they will embrace it with joy.

“God has been closer to someone more in this lockdown than ever.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/trending-news-pastor-adeboye-takes-a-final-stand-on-closure-of-churches/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
That is the point hoo, Baba. One of the sign of a true child of God is.... Obedience.
You must obey the law ( government) etc.. unlike some clergy man, that HV been disturbing the peace of social media since... Like say na only their church they lock undecided undecided dem (Chris& Oyedepo) undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches by Jumlek2411: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Obedience is better than sacrifice
Re: Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches by Hypnotise: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
It was in the midst of a lockdown that some of the men of old became great.
Re: Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches by Willy7(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Please I have an observation on Nairaland, I've been around this forum since 2007 and have introduced many here, but I never observed what I saw here today.
Is it that the owner of this site is an atheist or is it the mods that are athiest? I typed the word God to search for something and it quickly turned to god. Please I want to know the reason for that because I'm not comfortable about it. If I'm not responded to, I'll assume my suspicion and I'll leave this forum and also don't allow people I know patronise it. Thanks
Re: Trending News: Pastor Adeboye Takes A Final Stand On Closure Of Churches by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Obedience is better than sacrifice
Obedience to whom though, from thay verse you quote there, man or God? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How can Jesus be God’s Son? / Local Idol Versus Foreign Idol / You Are Already A Cursed Man”, Dr Paul Enenche Fires Back At Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.