Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer (3980 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Adefemi404: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
It's no longer news that a popular international scammer Ray Hushpuppi has been arrested by the FBI for scamming United States government using Fake Ventilator.

However, we have been wondering what the FBI intends to do with him. Ray Hushpuppi who is very intelligent and innovative scammer is trying to scam the world now as he has hired a Lawyer of late Michael Jackson.

The lawyer's reputation speaks volumes as he has never lost any case. lawyer Mark Geragos is very connected, he charges 10 million dollars just to represent a case.... Read more

Read more
https://real-global-info..com/2020/07/ray-hushpuppi-will-be-free-as-he-has.html

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Neroiam(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
A lot of people throwing shades are devil incarnates. They know!!

Of course he deserves all that's coming to him but don't be surprised if the US government decides to harness him.
Amidst his stupidity, this guy is a weapon.

4 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Jumlek2411: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
We are waiting for the outcome of the case.
Hope you are not dreaming?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by OluwasureGig: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Invicta obi nko grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by GavelSlam: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Neroiam:

Of course he deserves all that's coming to him but don't be surprised if the US government decides to harness him.
[/s]

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by poshestmina(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Wizzyflexx: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by LesbianBoy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
This one think it's Nigeria.

FBI has been looking for hushpuppi for a long time and now they have him and you think they would let him go scot free?

Let him 10 of this man he is still going to be gone for a long time unfortunately
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Oddslordreal: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Scam get oga

Na so this guy get money?

Na only b#t money go fit pass this one

Well predict
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by tutudesz: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Neroiam:

Guy who told US government give out deal to everybody caught Weapon in what way Buying black market software to hack account.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by gnykelly(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
this guy will be out before clocking 50
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by abokikhalifa: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Neroiam:

If that is the case. The likes of Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán will not be in prison. They will be working with US govt. I'm sorry to tell you that US don't work with criminals. Stop watching too much movie

10 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by abokikhalifa: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
gnykelly:
this guy will be out before clocking 50

Na your papa wan go release am ?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by SpicyMimi(f): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
So I don't get this? A US Lawyer defending a criminal that stole from his country? Can't be legit.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Neroiam(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
tutudesz:

Guy who told US government give out deal to everybody caught Weapon in what way Buying black market software to hack account.

Tosay u sabi d work, u for dey do am.. we know your type. Park well jor
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Neroiam(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
abokikhalifa:

If that is the case. The likes of Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán will not be in prison. They will be working with US govt. I'm sorry to tell you that US don't work with criminals. Stop watching too much movie

Dunno when last i sat to watch a movie. You have no idea what goes down in the US AI team or how they recruit. So stfu
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Abdulnur(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
He was right, too much of American movies no good for you at all
Lawyer will cash out
Puppi will chop prison taya

Exoneration works in movies, reality is disappointing
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by doggedfighter(f): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
It's good to dream because it's free
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by tutudesz: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

Dunno when last i sat to watch a movie. You have no idea what goes down in the US AI team or how they recruit. So stfu
Guy your IQ is very low, seriously you to change your environment and people you move with big time.

4 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

You watch too many movies, my friend.

If Hushpuppi is found guilty, he will do the time. Nothing can save him from that.

In case you don't know, it is not only the FBI that has a stake in this case. Every American citizen has a stake. The American government would do all its best to assure their people that their money and properties are safe. Their primary goal is to restore the trust of the American citizens in the government.

So, don't think Hushpuppi will get out of this if found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Neroiam(m): 2:03am On Jul 06, 2020
tutudesz:

Guy your IQ is very low, seriously you to change your environment and people you move with big time.

Your IQ that is high, check where you're at. Some of you talk like imbeciles. Do you fucking know how nsbysuch people are being contracted to assist in operations for a reduced sentence?

How can you be in your house and be typing rubbish when you've probably not seen the four walls of school. Even if it was a school for fools. Taa.. quote me again, olodo
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Neroiam(m): 2:06am On Jul 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You watch too many movies, my friend.

If Hushpuppi is found guilty, he will do the time. Nothing can save him from that.

In case you don't know, it is not only the FBI that has a stake in this case. Every American citizen has a stake. The American government would do all its best to assure their people that their money and properties are safe. Their primary goal is to restore the trust of the American citizens in the government.

So, don't think Hushpuppi will get out of this if found guilty.

It pains me how people don't understand simple narratives all in a bid to make a comment. Please, read my post again. This time, slowly. Thank you.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Runjozi(m): 4:31am On Jul 06, 2020
if he likes he should hire Bill gates lawyer it doesn't help Nigeria in anyway some body that had billions but couldn't invest in his home country dude would have been invincible in Nigeria Google Evgeniy Mikhailovich
Bogachev aka game over Zeus he is a Russian hacker who is invisible it took the fbi 2years to know his name lol dude is backed by the Russian government and he is living fly something hush should have done even though he is just a picker the Nigeria government would have still had his back. mtchew
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by ruggedtimi(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Highest this lawyer will get him is a reduced sentence. And am sure there will be multiple charges against hush, more evidences will come out. And hush should pray none of his theft lead to anyone's death . Forget that guy is gone for at least 30years( sentences consecutively.)
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by tutudesz: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

Your IQ that is high, check where you're at. Some of you talk like imbeciles. Do you fucking know how nsbysuch people are being contracted to assist in operations for a reduced sentence?

How can you be in your house and be typing rubbish when you've probably not seen the four walls of school. Even if it was a school for fools. Taa.. quote me again, olodo
Like I said , a monkey IQ is way above yours. No worry FG will soon reopen all secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Neroiam(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2020
tutudesz:

Like I said , a monkey IQ is way above yours. No worry FG will soon reopen all secondary school.

Psychiatric hospitals weren't closed. You can use one. You definitely need help.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Salmoneus(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

I wonder why you people think he's a genius? what he did was very basic stuff, I see it in my spam all the time, etin US Govt wan take am do?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by abokikhalifa: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

So you are the one that as an idea on how US recruits? Your mentor is going to Jail.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by tutudesz: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

Psychiatric hospitals weren't closed. You can use one. You definitely need help.
At least psychiatric care is better than an uneducated fool

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by Neroiam(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2020
tutudesz:

At least psychiatric care is better than an uneducated fool

I know your type; deffo a lost soul
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Will Be A Free Man As He Has Hired Michael Jackson's Lawyer by tutudesz: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

I know your type; deffo a lost soul
Kid go read for JJS3 exams

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) / Beyonce's Single Ladies J-setting: A Dance To Show Gay Pride? / Nollywood Actress Ayo Mogaji Spotted In Mini Dress – Is This Fashion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.