Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Start Or Setup Your Dropshipping Store Free Without Any Free Trial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Or Setup Your Dropshipping Store Free Without Any Free Trial (430 Views)

10 Ways To Advertise Your Dropshipping Store (no Facebook!) / Which Is Better, Pay Debt Or Setup A Small Business? / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Or Setup Your Dropshipping Store Free Without Any Free Trial by wrestlebet: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
How to start or setup dropshipping store for free
Dropshipping business is an ecommerce resealing business where you have your own website just like jumia, konga, Aliexpress, Ebay, or Amazon and resale other peoples product on your website and make your own profit.
Check www.1988store.xyz, is a sample of dropshipping website

Dropshipping is also a retail fulfillment method where a store owner or website owner doesn’t buy any physical product and store in his warehouse, shop or house .You only need to have your own website or online store.
After that you have to download some product or import your desire product from aliexpress to your website so whenever someone buy any of the product from your website.
All the product on that website are source or imported from Aliexpress to that website
None of your customers we know that your source is from Aliexpress except you tell people about your secret.
You will go to Aliexpress and reorder the product on behalf of your customers and Aliexpress we deliver it for you.
Let assume a shoe cost N2500 on Aliexpress you can change the price to N5000 whenever someone buy the product from your own website , you will remove your own N2500 and use the main cost to reoder the product on aliexpress with the client shipping details.
With dropshipping
• You need to have your own website
• You need a computer or good cyber café
• You need a platform that we make your website work
• You are now the middle man between your customer and aliexpress
• You need to know which categories of product you want to be selling on your website
• Also note that you have total control of your website
• Use namecheap to host your website
• Use wordpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce plugin to setup your website (free)
• You can also use wordpress Alidropship platform ($89 one time payment)to set up your website
• I will never advice people to use shopify platform because is too expensive and not good if you don’t have enough money
• You receive payment directly from your website into your own bank account
• Aliexpress deliver any product bought on your website to your customer doorstep
Platform
(1) Shopify :Monthly Payment :$29 , yearly $348
https://www.shopify.com/?ref=zoommighty-media

(2) Alidropship: one time payment : $89 follow this link to purchase and get discount on your alidropship plugin https://alidropship.com/?via=2604
(3) Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce: Free

As you can see shopify monthly payment is around N10,000 per month and remember any month you fail to renew your payment your store or website we be closed down.

Question: is there any assurance that your new business we grow in a month?

I can only recommend wordpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce plugin because is free and it we give might store.

• You can also use wordpress Alidropship plugin because is just $89 forever
• One thing about Alidropship is that they give discount whenever you purchase up to 3 license key
• And I have purchase more than 3 license key so with this I can get there license key for you at $75
• I can also help people to setup any of this platform with just little amount of money
• For more details whatsapp me on
Re: How To Start Or Setup Your Dropshipping Store Free Without Any Free Trial by dapsdiary(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: How To Start Or Setup Your Dropshipping Store Free Without Any Free Trial by JULIUS15151: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2023
This is interesting! . I also found this trend to be enlightening https://www.nairaland.com/7544456/how-use-chatgpt-create-dropshipping#120443290

(1) (Reply)

I Need These Products At Wholesale Prices / Not available again / Wholesale Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.