Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North (227 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News / Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm keeping my words short. Before you give me advice below, look at yourself if you have a promising future. If no, you need to keep all advice to yourself. If yes, look around your family and you will surely find those who need it.

Whatever you sow in life is what you will reap. Nigeria sow Joblessness and corruption and today, Nigeria is reaping what she sowed. What do you expect when breeding millions without plan for them? You want them to sit down joblessness and accuse the government of not creating jobs??

It doesn't work that way. It's clear that when a government keeps accumulating jobless youths, it's just a matter of time before this result into crime. The problem facing Northern Nigeria today (terrorism) is a result of joblessness which has remain among the youths for a long time now.

This joblessness in the north is coupled with illiteracy which gives these illiterate fellows an option to carry arms for crime. What do you want them to do??

Down south; The south is still peaceful today because youths who should be the bandit were fortunate enough to have education (gain of education). Rather than carrying arms, they chose to go digital to commit their crime.

Yahoo will be here till eternity comes and terrorism will remain in the north till eternity comes. Unless something great change with Nigeria which I doubt.

We have thousands of Hushpuppi and millions working hard to become hushpuppi. Before you say jail awaits them, they are ready for jail. What most do spiritually for dating scam is more than dinning with the devil.

From Abacha - To Obasanjo ( $16billion to give darkness) - To Buhari - To Magu (the thief who specialize in catching thieves) - To all Nigerian Politicians - To Okeke - To Sinzu - To Hushpuppi ;; Is there any difference??

On behalf of all Gee's in the building, we're glad to inform you that we know the end is Jail if caught. BUT WE'RE READY TO FACE THE MAXIMUM CONSEQUENCES. THAT'S THE LIFE NIGERIA PRESENT TO US. BYE
Re: Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North by henrybomb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Very deep
Re: Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North by franozx: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm keeping my words short. Before you give me advice below, look at yourself if you have a promising future. If no, you need to keep all advice to yourself. If yes, look around your family and you will surely find those who need it.

Whatever you sow in life is what you will reap. Nigeria sow Joblessness and corruption and today, Nigeria is reaping what she sowed. What do you expect when breeding millions without plan for them? You want them to sit down joblessness and accuse the government of not creating jobs??

It doesn't work that way. It's clear that when a government keeps accumulating jobless youths, it's just a matter of time before this result into crime. The problem facing Northern Nigeria today (terrorism) is a result of joblessness which has remain among the youths for a long time now.

This joblessness in the north is coupled with illiteracy which gives these illiterate fellows an option to carry arms for crime. What do you want them to do??

Down south; The south is still peaceful today because youths who should be the bandit were fortunate enough to have education (gain of education). Rather than carrying arms, they chose to go digital to commit their crime.

Yahoo will be here till eternity comes and terrorism will remain in the north till eternity comes. Unless something great change with Nigeria which I doubt.

We have thousands of Hushpuppi and millions working hard to become hushpuppi. Before you say jail awaits them, they are ready for jail. What most do spiritually for dating scam is more than dinning with the devil.

From Abacha - To Obasanjo ( $16billion to give darkness) - To Buhari - To Magu (the thief who specialize in catching thieves) - To all Nigerian Politicians - To Okeke - To Sinzu - To Hushpuppi ;; Is there any difference??

On behalf of all Gee's in the building, we're glad to inform you that we know the end is Jail if caught. BUT WE'RE READY TO FACE THE MAXIMUM CONSEQUENCES. THAT'S THE LIFE NIGERIA PRESENT TO US. BYE

Was that y u deleted your account?? Abi mod ban u?
Re: Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole zoo. I just feel so much pity for future generations especially when oil has lost all its value.
Re: Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North by Piggyyeasters(f): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kidnapping
Baby factory
Robbery
Fake drugs
Cocaine courier
If you know you know
Re: Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North by edoairways: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Joblessness In Nigeria:: Yahoo In The South And Terrorist In The North by Drsnives(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
nawa

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand For The Arrest Of Atiku Abubakar And Dino Melaye. See Why / JUST IN: China Reports Another Suspected Case Of Deadly 'bubonic Plague' / El-rufai: Architect Of Modern Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.