Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate (53293 Views)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / DSS, US Army Uncover Boxes Of Explosives In Trademoore Estate, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by dre11(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Adewale Adenaike, chairman of phase 3, Trademore Estate, federal capital territory (FCT), has narrated how officers of the Department of State Services (DSS) and some American soldiers arrested a suspected terrorist in his community.

Adenaike said the security operatives closed down the estate gates on Monday to stop vehicular movements.

The community chairman said he was informed by the officers that they were after a member of the community who is suspected of “terrorist activities”.

“It happened on Monday. We were in our houses when our estate was locked up. Nobody going out, nobody coming into the estate. As the chairman, I came out to find out what was happening in the estate. I discovered it was a sting operation by our DSS and some American soldiers, and it was alleged, I repeat, it was alleged, right, that they were looking for somebody who had suspected terrorist activity, it was alleged as such,” Adenaike said.

As I was approaching the gate to my own street, the heavily masked DSS guys stopped me from going, and I told them I can’t stop because people are calling me for information so they will need to tell me why you are here, and that was how I got to know the alleged terrorist activity.

And because they were DSS and with the American army I had nothing to say, I just said okay, they had to do what they had to do, and when they finished what they were doing, all we saw was to see them drive away with a couple of people from the estate.

As I speak to you I do not have details of what happened, I don’t know what happened. There has been a lot of insinuation and rumour. I am not a rumour monger, therefore, I refuse to escalate the rumour I have been hearing.”

Adenaike said the officers arrested the suspect in a boys’ quarters section of a duplex occupied by a family in the estate.

Peter Afunanya, the DSS spokesperson, did not respond to or return calls put across to him for more information on the incident.

The United States (US) and the United Kingdom (UK) recently issued travel advisories warning their citizens living in Nigeria about the possibility of terror attacks in the FCT.

On Sunday, the US embassy said there is an elevated risk of terror attacks in the FCT and warned of unnecessary travel.

Two days later, the US state department announced the evacuation of “non-emergency” employees and their family members in Nigeria.

https://www.thecable.ng/how-dss-us-soldiers-arrested-suspected-terrorist-in-abuja-estate/amp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by zolajpower: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
I love to see photo first

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by inoki247: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2022
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by HarlequinLekex: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2022
US police don't operate like nonenties.If this is true pictures should have been added

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Mrsoft3(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2022
when the united states has more intelligence than ones country then there is issue

243 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ilovenicloe(f): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Do you know the funny thing?

When u catch these spawns of Satan then u ask them why they want to kill people they can't respond.

Like as if they are being controlled like remote

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ilovenicloe(f): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrsoft3:
when the united states has more intelligence that ones country the there is issue

Your dead APC government plainly denied it .

Everything about APC is evil

Debunk

Cover up.

Sue media

Social media regulations

Finish

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Beremx(f): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2022
American soldiers coming to Nigeria to find terrorists.
That’s to show how the level of insecurity has worsened. It will be worst if Tinubu becomes president. God forbid!!

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
interesting
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Fkmodhi: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2022
God punish lai mohammed

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Dreal1247: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
When Nigerian government is ready to fight insecurity and not fight the people, the security problem will be solved. We have all the voice calls and messages in the database. Don't be deceived, the terrorists that we have today is the government that has been sympathetic to the terrorists. They hurriedly extradited Nnamdi Kanu and kept his in the custody while they released Boko Haram terrorists from the prison.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Jokerman(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
All real omoluabi must vote Peter Obi

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by cherishmichael: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2022
I would have loved this story if there was any pics attached to it

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by HarlequinLekex: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
This country is not getting it right;no president[s] can fix this country within 15 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Vobegan: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:
Do you know the funny thing?

When u catch these spawns of Satan then u ask them why they want to kill people they can't respond.

Like as if they are being controlled like remote
It's in their holy book

Islamabad

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ilovenicloe(f): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Jokerman:
All real omoluabi must vote Peter Obi

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by oskopy: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Why are they always using igbo person as a spokes person? It's wicked and demonizing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by owobokiri(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Those of you who don't want us to vote for Obi because of IPOB-ESN activities, should tell us whether we should vote for Atiku since this happened in his north? And this was even pure global terrorism, the worst type... Why is Atiku not being mentioned along this story as some of you do when you force Peter Obis name into every unknown gunmen activities in the East?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by slimfit1(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
US police don't operate like nonenties.If this is true pictures should have been added

Exactly what I was thinking .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by DennisEche(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2022
smiley
When it is Terrorism we know which side is always responsible. Why always them? I no mention name oh. unless your conscience is pricking you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by adioolayi(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Good job
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by EmiLoKanMyAss: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2022
I hope Lai Mohammed will be singing a new song now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Akinsete19(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
US soldiers won't leave their soil to come to Nigeria if they are not sure of the activities

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by davillian(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Shit hole

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by MVLOX(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Ok na
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ritteousness(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
the tip off really worked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by tuoyoojo(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2022
The evacuation of US embassy staff from Nigeria leaves alot of unanswered questions

I pray that this country would be able to get its security apparatus up and doing to prevent any attack

God help us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Freksy(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
How come they say we are more safe and secure than ever. That both the US & UK are just deliberately pressing the panic button to scare and destabilize us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by TheFacelessMan: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
grin

Do you really think the US Army will now pose for the cameras and say C-H-E-E-S-E?

HarlequinLekex:

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.