Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Take Care Of Your Parents - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Care Of Your Parents - Bishop David Oyedepo (279 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Your Parents - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Honoring our parents attract the blessings of the soul.
People that don’t honour their parents have lost the blessings of the breasts and womb and the blessings of the Father that cause men to prevail.
Genesis 49:25-26
I bought the first set of furniture for my grandmother when I was 20 years old. It was for her breakfast.
I heard her say to me ‘You shall be great’. There was no sign of blessing around me then.
Re: Take Care Of Your Parents - Bishop David Oyedepo by Obidon1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
True talk man of God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jesus God / Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! / Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Gets Married ...see More Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.