Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Someone Told Me 'he'll Cope In Hell'. I Was Terrified. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Told Me 'he'll Cope In Hell'. I Was Terrified. (226 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Told Me 'he'll Cope In Hell'. I Was Terrified. by PeculiarInspiro(f): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
This writing is an excerpt of the Book "Blueprints" by Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi. A free copy of the E-book can be gotten on the blog. (Link is provided as the source.)

No part of this writing may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission from the author: Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi. (adebisimercyfunmito@gmail.com)

---------------

Now is the time, when Examination malpractice is now normal. Worst of all, they want you to feel like you are wicked for not making their plans work out.
“I’m not sorry.” I told one of such one.

Now is the age when if you can’t lie to get on the good side of people, someone will look at you and be like “Are you normal?”

And I’m like “You know am not a natural man, am living above the natural life; So that which looks normal to you is as a plague to me.” Period!

These days, asking for triple fold of the money you need naturally from your parents is now Normal. The Accommodation Levy is 30,000 Naira but the Aged man at home is struggling and even borrowing loans since you told him the accommodation levy is 90,000 Naira.

And yet some people say that is wisdom?

These days; Bribery is now normal. Even some Godly Parents are now unconsciously going into it.

Oh these days, when you as a believer appeal to the people around reminding them of God’s judgment to come; they would say “See, all these things don’t matter. If you are not wise in this world, you will miss a lot.” And it’s like they are not even concerned about the matter of their soul at all.

Please, if the Love of God does not look appealing to you enough, aren’t you scared of the fact that your soul may end up in hell?

Someone once told me when I warned him of hell that “It’s some people that have been in hell since.” Meaning he’ll cope in hell. That answer terrified me.

What shall it profit you, yes you; if you gain all the things of this world and lose your soul?

Please if after all the enjoyments; after all the fun; after you have followed all the trend of the world; and you now lose your soul. What does it profit you?

Little wonder Jesus Christ wondered if he would still find faith on earth when he comes. He knew definitely that things would be like this. And if Jesus tarries, the devil will be making people see iniquity as been normal.

Believer, relax not, because the battle for your soul is still fierce.

Sinner repent, for anytime thy soul may be required at thy hands.

The world may even legalize sin but God’s word stands sure. He will never change.

Will you determine not to let the things of this world sweep you off your feet, out of the Faith and into hell?

Will you hold the forth of righteousness knowing The Lord may come anytime?

What is your decision today?

To Stand or to Bend?

Source: www.peculiarinspiro.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tele-evangelist, Morris Cerullo Is Dead / What Is In His Name, Anyway? / Kano Blasphemy And Sharia; Listen To An Erudite Scholar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.