Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta (1512 Views)

Google Nose BETA : Smell Anything From Your Computer And Phones! / I Want Download For Free Xrumer 7.0.10 ? / Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta by oleku(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hello friends,

I just finished the development of Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta, with limited features. His is to enable correct all the programming errors before all other sections are added.

My aim is to develop a site with the yahoo standard locally with limited resources, and I can’t do that alone.

That is why all asking you all to contribute.

Just visit http://www.faceoffestac.net and enjoy the new Face of Fesatc

Other features care coming very soon. Registration is free.

*Please take note. This is sill on beta stage. It may contains some errors.

Thank
Chief Oleku
Re: Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta by my2cents(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2007
Oleku,

Based on features so far, let me be (hopefully) the first to tip my hat to you. I wonder what the guy who posted that "All Nigerians are amateurs" would say to this. It appears you are taking your time to get out a superior product and it shows. I especially like the images randomly switching out upon a page refresh.

You requested for contributions and here is my 2 cents worth - the "An OlekuSoft Project 2007" link is not working. It references http://wwwloleku.org/ instead of www.oleku.org (which I am sure is the intended link).

Of course, I know, as you said, the site may contain errors but I figured the link stuff is probably pretty important. You never know who might, based on face of festac, decide to hire you for another project wink

Once again, good job!
Re: Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta by Seun(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2007
Oga Oleku, why are you still trying to build something more 'respectable' than what brought people to your site in the first place - simple pictures? Flickr.com was acquired by Yahoo, you know. Why not just do more of what works?

Nairaland is where it is to day because of the "jobs jobs jobs" people. I didn't intend to build a job forum, and in fact I'm always telling people about self-employment, but when I saw people rushing in I just went with the flow. wink
Re: Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta by NaijaFuss(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
Welcome back the Big chief, As far as i'm concerned old wise tastes better

, Kudos to the chief again !!! smiley
Re: Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta by oleku(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2007
Thanks, for the advice. I'll work on them as soon as possible.

If you notice or you have any toher contribution please let me know.

Thanks
Oleku

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow / EXCLUSIVE: Nairaland Is Launching Its New Offices In Ota Soon [PHOTO] / ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.