Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Website,landing Pages And Mobile Apps Ui/ux Design Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website,landing Pages And Mobile Apps Ui/ux Design Services (246 Views)

How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google / Let Us Manage Your Social Media Pages And Run Targeted Online Advertising For Yo / I Am Buying Facebook Pages And Groups With Over 100,000 Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website,landing Pages And Mobile Apps Ui/ux Design Services by BlaqScarface(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Do you have an app idea you want to implement or a landing page design you need for your business needs, then I got you. Any mobile application that you want to build, and publish for your business to attract customers or software product that you want to build but don't have a design to implement and prototype, let's iterate the best design strategy to help your business grow, I have a particular interest in designing for fintech, agrotech, healthcare, and school management software, send a mail to afeski14@gmail.com with your needs and let's get to work and build something great.

Personas and UX Research Reports
Sitemap and Information Architecture
Experience Maps, User Journeys, and User Flows
UX Wireframes
Interactive Prototypes
Visual Design
Responsive Mobile Apps
Saas Product Design

(1) (Reply)

Banks Pray You Don’t See This / Social Media Influencers Needed / Gtb's MD, Segun Agbaje Joins Pepsico Board Of Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.