Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 (31215 Views)

Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Aston Villa -(2- 0) On 5th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by emeks91(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Well-done boys.

After easing stress, here is another offer.

JAGWOO HOOKUP
Growing a base for real life hook up for that girl close to your residence!!! We give you just what you can't imagine.
Private chat @BUGATIX to make your requests it's free.
Join us on Telegram
https:///jagwoo
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nairalandmonika: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Xanslyte:

See how you are trying so hard to enthrone your Lord and savior ronaldo like a Chief priest hailing his dead gods.No matter what me and you say.The best remains the best.Maybe you watch football on your TV upside down or you hear live soccer commentary from the radio.But since you have not played football professionally.You can never know more than most coaches,ex and present footballers, sports journalists etc on who the best is.Get that into your thick skull.
But why do u sound so pained?
I can almost feel tears dropping from ur eyes as I read this.
Life is not that hard bro.
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by ominilongest(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
If Cristiano start his career in La liga in 2003, he would get multiple loans to many small teams
He would never be as great as he is now!!

School of Ferguson was the best for him!!!

Man United formed him!!!

Salah's goal stat in the EPL is better than Cristiano's tho!!

SALAH has more hatrick' in lesser year than Cristiano ever had in the EPL!!!

SALAH >>EPL version of Cristiano!
Ahn ahn grin
Salah? grin grin
Off me grin grin grin
I no even remember d year wey cr7 comot for man U
Let's say over 10yrs Sha
No player don come close to balon d or since E don comot grin
Like over a decade
U know how many season E play before E collect m?
Baba Salah even flop for Chelsea dem con ship m out before E come back con dey ball small small grin
D last time wey dem meet for champions league No b ct salah cry comot for field grin grin
Salah ko Christmas Ni grin

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Slynation:

You go cry sleep this night bdat.... grin
I no dey cry
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Moura7(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2020
RonaldoFan100:
that's why you are a fuvking idiot. Ronaldo scored a freekick and long shot in the last two matches. Messi last goal was a penalty

lmao....I bet even you,can't remember the last time Ronaldo scored a freekick apart from Saturday's own. Messi has prolly scored more freekicks this season alone than Ronaldo has in the last four years. And I also bet that you can't also remember the last time Ronaldo topped Messi in goals and when you now see Messi's heat map for the season, where it shows that he spends like 45℅ playing deep, you're now bewildered at how he's still been Europe's top scorer in the best last three years....Damnn. Now that's genius that's out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by uthlaw: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

The way una take carry assist for head, una get sense so?
Okay Messi is king of assists, CR7 is king of goals.
there is different between king of goals and king of penalty...6goals with 4penalty!

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2020
uthlaw:
there is different between king of goals and king of penalty...6goals with 4penalty!
It take skills to win a penalty and skills to convert it to goal. A penalty denied ur dwarf an international trophy... This penalty talks is getting too dry, CR7 has 139 penalties, Messi has 112 penalties. But you retards will make it seem like messi just got 10 and CR7 has 500

And yes! CR7 is the king of both goals and penalties

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2020
eni4real:
This is the worse version of Dybala!
Dybala was far better than this before Cristiano joined!

eni4real:
It's time to call Modric grin

eni4real:
Athlete?? How many Olympic medal does he have??

When they don't have any other thing to say they start typing rubbish.. Get a job
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by uthlaw: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

It take skills to win a penalty and skills to convert it to goal. A penalty denied ur dwarf an international trophy... This penalty talks is getting too dry, CR7 has 139 penalties, Messi has 112 penalties. But you retards will make it seem like messi just got 10 and CR7 has 500

And yes! CR7 is the king of both goals and penalties
we actually all knows who is more better when is team lose and everyone blames him and when the other guy is not scoring his fans blame the coach....even a 5 year old child will tells you who is more better when he watch them both!

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Moura7:

lmao....I bet even you,can't remember the last time Ronaldo scored a freekick apart from Saturday's own. Messi has prolly scored more freekicks this season alone than Ronaldo has in the last four years. And I also bet that you can't also remember the last time Ronaldo topped Messi in goals and when you now see Messi's heat map for the season, where it shows that he spends like 45℅ playing deep, you're now bewildered at how he's still been Europe's top scorer in the best last three years....Damnn. Now that's genius that's out of this world.
Yet after 3 years of freekick drought he still has more freekick goals than your dwarf
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2020
uthlaw:
we actually all knows who is more better when is team lose and everyone blames him and when the other guy is not scoring his fans blame the coach....even a 5 year old child will tells you who is more better when he watch them both!
We all know why valverde was sacked and why the current coach will still be sacked if the club fails to win a trophy this season.. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house boy.
Can you swear on your pathetic deceptive life that all 5 years old will pick your dwarf as the better player?
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

When did tap-in goals suddenly become beautiful? grin grin or does it depends on the type of player that scores it?

grin wink
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by RPG2020(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
The GOAT coaching a defender and an Attacker

Na one old woman pot your goat go end up
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Superjazz: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
The GOAT coaching a defender and an Attacker
As long as the Messi is in the Argentine team nothing good will come out of the team if I be coach I for don drop am from squad angry
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by immaculatesense(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

Rewind to. Theiry Henry 03/04 season...most of y'll started watching football in the 10's
That's a big lie...its on record dat no player has ever achieve such fit...show the stat here...no editing fraud pls
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by immaculatesense(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

He had just 1 assist undecided
He assisted both Suarez and Greizeman...are u sure u watched d ball or na them say
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

When they don't have any other thing to say they start typing rubbish.. Get a job
Too early for this!!
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Moura7(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Yet after 3 years of freekick drought he still has more freekick goals than your dwarf

Compared to how many....check the conversation ratio first before bragging
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

But why do u sound so pained?
I can almost feel tears dropping from ur eyes as I read this.
Life is not that hard bro.
grin grin. Its all banter and normal football rivalry wtf am I supposed to cry for? See baba.Read the posts of who i was replying to and tell me who the bitter one is between me and him. I just stated pure undiluted facts and if you are also pained by my statements I don't know what to say to you. Good day.
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by uthlaw: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

We all know why valverde was sacked and why the current coach will still be sacked if the club fails to win a trophy this season.. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house boy.
Can you swear on your pathetic deceptive life that all 5 years old will pick your dwarf as the better player?
the coaches you mentioned need to be sack because they are average coaches,if you watch Barcelona matches you understand better....I'm talking about your favourite player,I'm talking who plays better....all top coaches and players including Rooney name the dwarf as the best player on Earth!
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by FuckDaMods: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
uthlaw:
the coaches you mentioned need to be sack because they are average coaches,if you watch Barcelona matches you understand better....I'm talking about your favourite player,I'm talking who plays better....all top coaches and players including Rooney name the dwarf as the best player on Earth!
But Sarri isn't average right? Hypocrite..
Can you swear with your life that all top players and coaches name the dwarf the best player on earth? He isn't even the best in his country
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by uthlaw: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

But Sarri isn't average right? Hypocrite..
Can you swear with your life that all top players and coaches name the dwarf the best player on earth? He isn't even the best in his country
you know suppose insult me,na just argument!
Re: Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 by Behindthewheels: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.