Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

We sell Covid-19 nose mask - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We sell Covid-19 nose mask (407 Views)

We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies. / We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies. / We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We sell Covid-19 nose mask by steve971: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies.

Drop ur number if interested so i show u samples. Thanks
Re: We sell Covid-19 nose mask by steve971: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Why are you reported as a scammer on nairaland and you keep changing moniker, you have made many people cry.

Re: We sell Covid-19 nose mask by Hypnotise: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
At the basics of this your method stealing/taking what's not yours is involved. Yes or No?
Re: We sell Covid-19 nose mask by Ladylite: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
steve971:

Hey not true, Any comment on me that my shit is scam is from passerbys that just love to comment. This ad is not compulsory, it's choice . So mind how you comment.

So I will send the link here where people had proof of your scam. You keep changing account username to post the same shit. Your telegram group is full of lies.... Fake updates of people who patronized you and you block them afterwards, wait I will post the link.

1 Like

Re: We sell Covid-19 nose mask by Generalgoshen: 3:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Ladylite:

So I will send the link here where people had proof of your scam. You keep changing account username to post the same shit. Your telegram group is full of lies.... Fake updates of people who patronized you and you block them afterwards, wait I will post the link.
the guy na thief
Re: We sell Covid-19 nose mask by Unseen(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oyinda06:
Good evening house pls help me I was scammed by steve970 on investment platform, he scammed me of 47k ,he has a telegram channel trusteddarkweblink , he introduced us to darkweb,how to navigate it,he now told me he had trusted vendor ,he collected 13k for the trusted vendor , in which he sent a Chinese guy email, so after he told I will buy giftcard for $75 to get giftcard worth $1000 ,so I sent him 34k ,only for him to sent used or redeem giftcard, I explained to him how I am a novice on this, and a private school teacher a single mother of 3, he assured me all is real, so after contacting him for the fake gift card he blocked me on Whatsapp but still posting on telegram , pls I need help to get part of the money bc I borrowed 27k from a neighbor promise to pay on Wednesday , but all has gone down the drain , seriously ill no single money to buy drugs, my kids only once today, they are now crying bc they saw me crying since yesterday. Couldn't sleep I don't know what to do.

Oyinda06:
this is the scammer account number Okeke Favor Timothy, 2078904970 uba

Unseen:

I searched the account number here on nairaland and I found this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Airdrop Get ,0.0005btc Free / Top NSE30 Stocks You Should Consider Buying / I Only Need 5 People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.